Abos

ATTN: Ausfags.

Here in the states, we have the blacks, and if you're browsing this board you know how much we bitch about them, but at the end of the day, despite the numbers, every rational American must admit that among the cacophony of unruly niggers, there are a handful of what we would call "good ones" who go against the norm and are decent, rational, and conform to the norms of our society.

My question is (having no experience with Austrailian society), can you say the same for the Abos? Even though it seems painfully obvious that most of them are a detriment, are there exceptions to the rule here and there?

TL;DR: abos: are there "good ones"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ivq5icJnGXk
youtu.be/Nt0NcaxmGHo
abc.net.au/news/2016-03-27/gayle-woodford-man-charged-with-nurse-murder/7278140
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The ones that work and act like regular people are good.

All the others should be gassed.

>They're asking my family history within 2 seconds of walking in the door.
again, no concept of Australian culture, so i don't know what this means or implies.

I am a "good one" abo.

>My parents immigrated to the upside-down mirror realm version of Australia.
>I have a 3.7 GPA
>Already admitted to U of T the greatest university in Canada
>Am working part time at an elderly retirement home to help old people and stuff
>Made women burn abbo-coal with me
>Am awesome

feelsgoodman.jpg

I've met a few full blooded that work as park rangers and they seem really friendly and good people. A lot of the mixed ones living in major cities are massive SJWs with a victim complex. The full blooded ones mostly keep to themselves in the outback and don't really care about the politics of everything

full blooded? either way wtg balack man.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on Abos? Are these things real or not?

No, I'm like an eighth Chinese or something.

Degen pieces of shit.
Blame whites for everything, yet do not address their own shit tier culture. Research it and you will find it is almost tantamount to islam in terms of treatment of women.
Whites are racists, which is why i get called a white cunt/dog when going to the shops for smokes.
Settlers really fucked by not wiping them out.

How common are they? And how are they distributed among the populace? Blacks in the states make up ~13%, but are generally quarantined to the South and large cities in the Midwest.

Here's a quick rundown:

>In contact with drop-bears
>Rumored to possess expert didgeridoo playing abilities
>Said to be incredibly well-spoken in private
>Own kangaroo meat stocks around the world
>Dingos bow down to abos
>Own several gas stations
>Learned fluent creole under a week
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of an ancient race of hominids who will soon inherit the Earth
>You probably do not have abobots in you right now, as Abos don't care for nanotechnology
> Abos are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

Bikey Boys
youtu.be/Ivq5icJnGXk

"My bike is a bird, I fly around town.
Looking for food, crawling on the ground.
Watch out because it might be you.
There's no tellin what my bike bird could do"

crikey

That's heavy Doc

Don't Be Rama Rama by Warburton Community members
youtu.be/Nt0NcaxmGHo

Abos are a mixed bag behaviour-wise. Some of them are pretty good, but many of the half-castes are insufferable cunts. One I knew spat on me when I was younger; another group stole my brother's bike, and they just complain all the time. They're probably just pissed that they have half-white, half-black genes.

Surprisingly, the full-bloods are fairly tolerable when they're sober, and many of them are actually really eager to go to school, but are also good nationalists. Unfortunately, many young full-bloods are extremely susceptible to American nigger culture, and almost all of the aboriginals that I knew in school are either druggies, junkies, in jail, or are busy listening to nigger music.

The full-bloods are surprisingly docile, and they will accept you more if you show interest in their customs. When they're drunk or high, they become wastes of oxygen. Half-castes are massive SJWs, and the white blood in them allows them to be more motivated;whether it be for better or for worse. Most fights involving abos are normally between half-castes, and half-castes love to get in to trouble with anything. A few of the half-castes use their white blood for more noble causes, and are surprisingly efficient in the work force.

this is an anecdote I'll admit I did not expect. I would have definitely presumed that full-bloods would be worse than half-breeds. thanks for responding, user.

If they have been introduced to alcohol then they are fucked.

Many have been given so many chances and so much for free yet they shit back all over it.

Mother lives in the outback and told me how a family of abo's were given a free house from the government. Over the course of 6 months the house was trashed and rendered uninhabitable. They then cried to the government about the conditions they were given even though they were the ones who trashed it. They were moved out and given a new home.

The house was torn down, a new home built and a new abo family moved in.

The process then repeated

The Full blooded ones are tolerable. The halfies and inner city types are fucking dreadful tho

Is there such a thing as an attractive abo? I feel like a douche for saying this, but every single picture I see of them is just a total boner killer.

Odd that the halfies are worse than the
purebloods
I thought the full blooded ones would be worse too
I doubt it

>half caste aboriginals are massive SJW's
Like this guy

Is that the guy some girl called a monkey?

eeyup, ape to be exact. This guy is the definition of an SJW.

What SJW stuff has he done?

noongas are based

Can confirm. My father works for a Govt. Service that repairs the housing for these cunts.
Its not fair to write all off because the full blooded bushies are awesome, Alice Springs has some of the most educated you will ever find. No resources and they are still humble and polite. Cities with the half casts are fucked.
Not a culture that matters or contributes in any way whatsoever.

this is the truth

That's so weird that the half castes are awful and the full bloods are awesome. You'd think the half castes would be way better.

Jessica mauboy has her angles lol. But id top myself after going there

Negative. They have a victim complex because their obsolete culture is 40,000 years overdue for extinction.

My mother is a midwife, and her friend is too.

Her friend works in boong towns and cities, gets paid 80 aud an hour. and that includes travel time.

Has two armed guards with her at all times, says the abo towns are fucking awful, good pay though.

In general.

Full bloods: they are good when they are sober and can be at times cheeky and funny. But they are also victims of the welfare state and broken families. So they are just as if not more dysfunction than african americans.

Mixed race or full cast: Sort of depends of much white they have. They are either as or nearly as functional as white people or just like full bloods. In the case when they are like full bloods they can be worse, because they are intelligent enough to do some real damage (full bloods just get drunk and piss in the middle of the road or beat the fuck out of eachother).

>mixed race or full cast

i meant half cast*

>Be on the train heading to the city
>two abo women get on yelling and carrying on
>walk up to me and the two kids near me and start yelling at us
>can only understand "white cunt"
>spits on me, I switch carriages

>heading back from the city
>sitting next to abo man on my laptop
>asks if I can help him diagnose a problem with his laptop
>politely thanks me for my help and keeps to himself the rest of the ride

Abo women are fucking crazy whether or not they're intoxicated, abo men are actually chilled as fuck when sober.

They don't exist bar 1/16 abos

They are at their best when they are living as they did before Europeans came. That's not me be an SJW or blaming whitey, that's just the truth. They just do not function in Western society.

I was raised in Australia.

Full bloods aren't too bad and can even be decent when they aren't piss drunk (which is rare). they mostly keep to themselves generally. I honestly don't care if they get drunk and beat each other as long as they do it far away from white society, which is where most pure abos live. As for the ones that do live in white society and aren't mixed, they tend to be like whites but very slow and dumb or violent thugs

Half breeds tend to be total scum. Either thugs, social justice warriors (like the kind to spit on a white person for existing) or a very small minority that has mostly white blood, that can be alright and act white.

He is a former AFL(Aussie rules football) player and he always plays the victim when it comes to issues surrounding racism towards aboriginal people. This led to him being consistently booed at AFL matches in 2015 to the point at which he took one weeks "leave" because of it.
Even before this incident he had the audacity to say "bring on the boos" and even did a "war cry dance" during a Dreamtime (footy round dedicated to abos) match just before that at a group of supporters from the opposing side. If that ain't an SJW I don't what is.

I'm being genuine, in Perth I have never seen an aboriginal in a normal role of society, every aboriginal I have seen are either homeless, thugs, drug addicts or doing traditional stuff at events.

I haven't even talked with any abos tbqh

Fight amongst yourselves Goyim.

Ignore Israeli Crimes

A lot of our indegenous people in parliament or in sports like the AFL and NRL are actually outstanding members of society. They're basically champions for their people. The elders in aboriginal culture seem to be reputable too. We just sometimes have trouble with the youth and mainly men in their 20s-40s. They're not half as bad as America's ganged up darkies imo

>every rational American must admit that among the cacophony of unruly niggers, there are a handful of what we would call "good ones"
you libtard shills just love making shit up, don't you?

I'd still rather have a bunch of niggers handling guns than a bunch of abos handling them, they are literal retards(av IQ=64).

Educate yourself on the way of life before settlement. Gangraping wives and daughters, "priming" adolescent girls to speed their puberty up, female genitle mutilation.
I think its fucking cruel to let these people linger, would you let a dog thats been run over by a car, die slowly on the road? Or cut its head off with a shovel?

>sometimes
what the fuck are you on?

Don't want to be rude asking, but do you look... human? Or do you got that look like OP going on? Or are you like African looking

Holy shit that's a low IQ. Our idiot niggers have an average of 83.

To add to that, when he took the week off, all indigenous AFL players wore black arm bands for him and the commentators wouldn't stop fapping over him in just about every game that round.

would you say that their IQ is on par with a Japanese man?

Not even remotely comparable.

American here, there aren't any good ones, this guy is full of shit. Abos have much lower population and are less violent than niggers. We'll trade you Australia, and you can have this guy who thinks there's such a thing as a good nigger too cause fuck him we don't want him.

Except for Anthony Mundine and Adam Goodes.

Those cunts can fucken hang. But you're right in a way. The ones that actually have a dig and put in the hard yards are champs.

Oh, and pic related is a fuckwit that needs to fucking hang too. If his "albums" were as good as his whinging ability and victim complex, he'd be bigger than fucking Led Zeppelin and The Rolling Stones combined.

"Good abos" are usually half breeds or mixed blood and they can do well in Australia because there is so much affirmative action for them.

Personally I would not trade our population of abos for your blacks. American negros are far more violent and rapacious than Australian aborigines. Your standard abo just wants some change for a box of cheap wine and once he has that and you give him a wide berth he'll be happy. But American negroes will shoot, rob and rape and sell hard drugs. The negros are more capable of organised violence than the abos.

I've the abbos knowledge of the land is crazy.

They also cut the dudes' penises in half (penile subincision).

>Don't look at images

I am a carpet snake.

What Australia are you living in, faggot? Some alternate dimension Australia? Cause the majority of the half breeds are some of the slimiest, whingiest cunts going around.

Dead set, if you could sell the chips they have on their shoulders, you'd be a billionaire.

i'd have to guess that the white blood would bring their IQ up to 85... perfect criminal IQ.

but yes, anecdotally this is my experience. full bloods tend to be too docile to be any threat.

we had a white australian policy which tried to wipe them out.. also, a lot of friends have partial abo which you can hardly tell

but yeah, most reasonable middle class areas, you will never ever see them

Full bloods are fine as people because they're so far removed from society in NT, still stupid though. Mixing white in doesn't necessarily make them worse, it just happens to coincide with the events that lead them to live in cities/country towns, which ends with them turning to alcohol and drugs. Once they're in that situation they have kids, commit crime and the cycle repeats.

Any outlier who gets out of that cycle is probably much more likely to breed with a white person and send their hard working attitude into white society.

You mean these?

They got it right the first time when they classified these primitive creatures as fauna.

also from perth. lived north, south and central. can vouch for this 100%. never once seen an abo compliant with society. have constantly been attacked, spat on etc.

>a chink fucked an abo over their beautiful oriental women

More like an abo raped a chink girl.

Their saving grace is that they dont have that inate level of violence towards whites that american negros do.
In fact when sober they are fairly docile, somehow evolution in Australia diden't select for that 'chimp out' type behavior.
Watch Abo fight vids and you will see what I mean; they respect 1 vs 1, where as nigger fights devolve into chaos and brawls instantly.
Negros often attack sucker punch style where as abos tend to 'square up'.

Aboriginals are too placid to be much of a problem. They keep their problems in their own circles.

Their overall murder rate is ~5, which is low compared to the Negro

They really aren't a problem like the Negros are

Mostly this. They generally keep to themselves, except for when they're drunk.

My current route to my gym that I walk to and from has a group of mixed/full blood abos that get shit faced or high as a kite and harass people walking past at night for money. I just keep walking and ignore them or spit in their direction, they'll talk a lot of shit but are pretty cowardly otherwise.

When they're sober they just usually smell like they're homeless and they just aimlessly walk to where they need to go, they don't bother most people.

Sheeit, the shape of their hands is literally that of a chimp.

Abo's aren't friendly most are uneducated and don't give a shit about anything.
The same rule that applies to niggers applies to Abos -

AROUND BLACKS NEVER RELAX

(pic related) abc.net.au/news/2016-03-27/gayle-woodford-man-charged-with-nurse-murder/7278140

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E too much intolerance here. Listen to this and understand the heart of the Aborigines.

kekd and chekd

>The one that works and acts like a regular person is good.

FTFY

There are 2 types.
>Black people who are good hardworking
>Niggers who are gansta criminals with no future

Who's that fat fuck? Guessing some sort of rapper?

>It's the ebil hwite man dats the problem.

Abos are a very primitive people and as a race they cannot handle alcohol at all. They really don't belong in our society at all.

We more or less treat them how one would treat retarded children with intellectual disabilities. We play up their accomplishments and make excuses for their downfalls because deep down we all know they don't know any better.

The ones that aren't fucked on drugs/alcohol are interesting..they can be quite jolly and display a childlike innocence.

>Hasn't seen a family vs family abo brawl

have you even lived?

This, but for all people

I live in Sydney and near where I live there are a few abos. Some of the ones with heavily diluted blood (perhaps 1/8 abo) are fucking sexy. They look roughly like the equivalent of a hot light skinned African American girl. Certainly not most of them though.

Depends. The half white or quarter cast ones can be very attractive.

bjhutifoul

Mel Meninga is an example of a good Aboriginal.

its because the full-bloods lack the intelligence or motivation to cause any sort of serious trouble

>A lot of the mixed ones living in major cities are massive SJWs with a victim complex

i know a half blood dude , hes politically incorrect with a side order of smartass.

I haven't read these comments yet, but there are some good ones but there are exceptions. Like they must be sober and half white. I've known really fucking smart abo kids but they are/look mixed also since drinking they have become different. Abos and alcohol do not mix, I've known that since I got head butted for calling out his cheap hat. Top kek would do again

Newsflash kermit, you're not the puppet-mastero buth rather a natural desaster to your moms vagina,
meat curtains? meet kermit the kindred killer of brain cells all around the known k-lobe, you green

fuck.
Bet your asshole is as black as a detroit supernova, sucking in all that vital black-light semen you so

desperately need to survive the coriolis effect in your fucking green eggplant of a left-turning of a

space station you textile tsunami.
You won't terraform my property either, ya green betch.
Smart? Rather dark, like the nigger cock you suck at night in the park,
high on glue, you even shot the deputy you honourless green bag of rotten molester-slant-eyed mint.
The brithish should've sown you into cowskin after forcing you to breed in a pond of native-piss for

two generationss, you hearthless monster,
killings millionso f colonist families, rading their farms at night then there were (white) women and

(black) children in that cuck-village, you jealous MONSTER!

The second I found out your mensturation-pond of origin I bought a truckload of cement and buried that

everglade-shithole of a green-pest birthing life-soup under a Adele-acre of nazi-concrete.

You have nowhere to return to now, slut.
You can run but you can't hide, frogh-snitch.

mY Stork-henchman are flying sorties day and night.
Surrender now and I may show mercy for your pityful green existence and let you live a nice quiet life

behind bars of peanut-chocolate (which I know you are allergic to).
You are wrong.

>TL;DR Chuck Berry is Kill