Realistically, what are the chances

that we'll get rounded up some day for wrongthink or interfering in the plans of those with practically unlimited resorces?
Because I've been seriously paranoid about it lately in a likely unhealthy but realist kind of way.

100 percent.
You should probably an hero before the federales come and haul you and your frog memes away to gitmo.

Nobody can 'round you up' if you go out shootin.

Arm thyself.

It's very unlikely.

it can happen to you right the fuck now, it just depends where you live

in the US it will only happen if you see or hear something you aren't supposed to if you know what I mean

depends how active you are
the shitposters will be spared
Canada's still fucked by the day of the rake tough, so I suppose only Aussies will be left

Precisely 0%

Varied answers. I suppose I expected that.

Got my spoon ready

>wrongthink

lol my parents used to tell me stories of things that happened during the week, all moulded to their ideas. if I dared to say "I remember not enjoying the spaghetti" or "I remember my cousin didn't have fun" they'd yell at me and call me crazy. Don't you remember? You said that! You wrote that! As long as I said what they wanted I was safe, my story had to match theirs or I would get scared. Every day it was a lie further and further from reality, and my memory had to get a little better. I thought it was just our family's "culture". Then one day they went too far. Dad was drunk, pissed all over the bathroom floor, and then ran into my room to yell at me to "clean my mess".

Many years later I found a post on facebook I didn't remember writing. It said "Wow this Pepsi(TM) is so good!".

I deleted facebook after that. It reminded me of my parents, how they would say "Don't you remember?" I'm pretty sure it's not gravity but gaslighting that makes the world go round

Pretty much zero.

The elite from democratic countries pride themselves in being able to control people without having to resort to targeted violence and to have built systems that are very resilient to discontentment (which is very widespread). If it were necessary (or even worthwhile) to round us up for this, it would mean they had already lost control and it would be kind of pointless.

But who knows, maybe 1985 happens fast.

The hate speech laws (against criticizing immigration) definitively are a beginning of it. They could choose to make an example out of us as globalization is accelerating. If Hillary had won anyway.

If you are American? Not a huge chance in the near future. It will take a few decades, not until current young SJW's are in positions of real power and the majority of the population is non-white.

If you live in Europe this already happens.

Just drop a few shitposts and b8s off inbetween your serious ones.
That way you can always claim everything was just satire.
You have to stay limber, one step in front.

true. the average Sup Forums shitposter has no secret knowledge, especially now that even the normies are becoming "conspiracy theorists". 99.9% of us are safe unless the government decides to kill literally millions of wrongthinkers at once

>The elite from democratic countries pride themselves in being able to control people without having to resort to targeted violence and to have built systems that are very resilient to discontentment (which is very widespread). If it were necessary (or even worthwhile) to round us up for this, it would mean they had already lost control and it would be kind of pointless.

This. But cracks are starting to appear: the internet is having the same historical effect guttenburg press had in renaissance Europe. What will happen when the elite mouth piece (i.e. legacy media) is no longer relevant? Only wars or oppression can come of it.

If they think they are loosing control they will chimp out and the gulag will come to the west. It is a strong possibility within the next 50 years - but first they will attempt to gaslight and control the internet and accelerate our demographic replacement before they go full gulag on us.

nice blogpost faggot

I'm in >90% of the Pizzagate threads, so I know that feel.

The Anti-Defamation League is preparing to go after trolls hardcore, due to growing anti-Semitism. This epilepsy Twitter arrest is fueled by that too, with the account name and "victim." Amy Schumer blamed Nazi trolls for ruining her Netflix rating...so Netflix reacts by changing their entire system. (Prob troll proof, too, now, but they didn't publicize that.)

It won't be the Feds and it will only be the most serious, influential, informed offenders. A profile will be created for your IP, and built from there.

When they say "never again" they mean it. Weird how even the redpilled underestimate. Hell, US cops in bumfuck have Stingrays to snoop and harass townfolk. Imagine Hadassah and Bnai Brith, how pissed they must be.

says the german whose prime minister is trying to to make laws to fine social sites that speak ill of immigration

Yes and the resources they have is in the billions of dollars and thousands of hours and they will use the states resources to get what they want. The SPLC alone has a budget of 1/3 of a billion dollars each year and it is dedicated to white genocide. They will come for us soon enough.

fucking terrifying.

did you ever read that egyptian masonry website that said those who are at the top of the esoteric masonic order are eligible to join bnai brith?