Syrian Scavenger Hunt - I've got you in my sights

Well hello there Sup Forums !

/SG/ is back with some doxxing again! This time we wish to help actual syrian Al-Qaeda join their 72 virgins by blowing them sky-high. How do we do this? First, here is the source video to watch:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bQduzl5JgCU

Area of search is Idlib, controlled by few factions, mostly hostile to each other. Map is here:

>globaleventmap.org/#!area=1&overview=1&lat=35.92213749080407&lng=37.295306152343755&zoom=9

Use those sites for pinpointing location:

>zoom.earth/#36.001706,36.356911,10z,sat

>wikimapia.org/#lang=pl&lat=36.712467&lon=37.089844&z=9&m=b

Great tool discvered by Big B (best brazilian detective that helped a great deal in last hunt)

>maphub.net/syriageneral/map

Remember to transmit the exact coordinates, map screenshots, video time-stamp pictures and general information about Malhama Tactical to Ivan Sidorenko when we are 100% sure about our findings :

twitter.com/ivansidorenko1

Also E-Mail the findings to : [email protected]
Which is the Press E-Mail address of the Russian Defense Ministry.

• Just so you know, these "firearm instructors" even have a motherfucking twitter page :

twitter.com/malhamat

Wikipedia entry :

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malhama_Tactical

Youtube channel :

youtube.com/channel/UC9V9z1z9qveqRArjzb5iMew/videos

• Also, use this interactive map that shows areas that Nusra is controlling ( Dark Green )
syria.liveuamap.com/

Few coordinats we were able to pin-point so far:

Wandering Al-Nusrats at 35.963976, 36.580725 (more or less)
Shooting range at 35.948505, 36.566768
And one more from Macedonia-user:

Other urls found in this thread:

wikimapia.org/30971001/Arshani-Fawqani
youtube.com/watch?v=B-4oKfqOAtc
nac.gov.ru/
archive.is/GZnfd
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

point C second video found
this is 100% the place

I thought the prior bread a was honey pot. Now I'm helping. Working my way back from Zeyzoun Powerstation 35°44'15.70"N, 36°21'33.98"E . I will keep you informed if I get close to Idlib.

First for Skanderbeg. Long Live Western Civilization! Long Live Europe! Long Live Albania!

Now we need to find where the goddamn house is.

OK, gonna sum all of this once more.

Note, that house should not be far away from other places they visited. Also, he is in more lushed region.

>idle-unit.jpg

Maybe??
The town behind is: wikimapia.org/30971001/Arshani-Fawqani

>idle-unit1.jpg

35.949652, 36.567801

We more or less already established that place...

Bumpity bump. BRB.

Dropping some house pics.

yellow the road
green the foundation holes for housing complex
red the house in front

I'm proud to share my country with such fine autists, keep up the good work.

Btw who dis? Hayat Tahrir al-Sham?

Ye, "new" Nusra.

Lets keep the durkas out of this thread.

Carry on the good work lads.

I am truly sorry im not autismal enough to gather intel but i wish you all godspeed and will be spectating

praise Kek

That's some pretty advanced kit for goat fuckers.

US sponosred. Thanks Obama.

why are this fucks wearing Turkish commo Reeee!

Turkmen friends from Latakia?

Actually no. Their shit comes straight from Turkey. It is Islamist money but Turkey allows the goods(like the kit of the tacticool goatfuckers) to pass through the border.

Have a bump OP.

I gotta sleep.

Alright anons, what other locations do we need to lock down in order to call this one in?

Sorry for sudden pessimism, but I doubt we can establish the location of the house based on such little info...

fuck drumpf

We have enough info for a drone overflight.

You're in the wrong neighborhud Saracen.

And Ithink I ahve found the house. Notice the one on the opposite in video is "curving" a bit. Check pic rel.

Fuck off. Kike financing is the only thing keeping your religion alive in Europe.

Kurwing xd

Seriously, fuck off troll.
We get it you love Islam.
Fuck religion seriously.
Like seriously.
Fuck off.

no there is not fucking way we don need that we just need a place to point to so Mod can monitor they will send a drone to check whats up we are basically fishing them
we all ready have 3 definitive locations including the second video
dont let you autism get the bets of you

So you want to forward info to Ivan?

Just don't Tweet him, send a private message, he doesn't need unnecessary attention and so we don't.

We need a good baker for that Kurwabro. I get that you want to sleep.

This goatfuckers really got some sweet upgrades on their gear...

NOICE

In 1:01 of vid, they are in some thin forest. Is that new forest or the local trees are just thin? Im not familiar with the local wild life. But if that shit is new, looking for old wood mills on the area would be really usefull.
I love this threads.

>when u trigger kuffar with 1 post
DRUMPF BTFO

A pool wouldn't have those railings.

Fuck off, potato nigger.

If your ancestors were smart or brave enough, then they'd already be in America. All that's left in Ireland now is a bunch of beta male cuck terrorists that can't even get the north back from the cucks in England.

I bet that is just the shape of the building, no pool.

>t. shariablue

Btw, you are the guys that get triggered from those who draw caricatures of your favorite ugly sandnigger.

Nice site btw, I'll see where my tomatoes will grow best, thx

Yeah because we got most of the island off Britain already and in shaa Allah may we have all of it.

Lol when we get "triggered" we shoot up your shit, how does that feel?

For fucks sake, why are Europeans LARPING being Islamists on Sup Forums ? Are people that fucking bored ?

>Just don't Tweet him, send a private message, he doesn't need unnecessary attention and so we don't.
i have no problem whit that
but we need to pack this info in and cram it good
or do you want to point him to this and the brevios bread ?
remember kids Islamist will burn no matter wher they are

Did we find the location of the "water park" yet?

The redpilled ones support neither, because they think both are heresy.
The bluepilled ones also support neither because they most likely do not even know what the fuck a Talmud is.

I'm a convert dude, ask any questions you want.
I'm only here to shitpost and sage because kuffar are trying to attack based al-Nusra

No terror attacks have happened in Albania as of yet.

Kek if he knows the homoSuheil meme we can send him everything, links to threads, pics with info, everything, he won't have a problem with that.

>being so autistic you miss the point
Also I'm not an Albo, I'm fully ethnic Irish.

>Crew sample-18(rename before posting).jpg
Is this a legit shill or is this a joke.

>based al-Nusra

Nothing's "based" about watching your brothers fight and die as pawns in a war started by Hillary Clinton on behalf of a multinational corporation.

I'm the Albo, you imbecile.

>I'm only here to shitpost and sage because kuffar are trying to attack based al-Nusra
you do know that al nusra is UN listed terror organization and that Sup Forums will give your locations to authority
ask the your Chechen fag that got snagged last month in russia for supporting nusra and ISIS it only takes us one link and you can be in Italian jail sucking your own brothers dick as a substitute prostitute

Lmao, the faggot you reported to FSB got V&?
Anything in the news?

>I'm fully ethnic Irish.

Like I said, Ireland is full of beta male terrorists because all the smart and strong Irish immigrated. You're no exception to that rule.

ok i m going to contact him make a summary of cordinates of all locations if you can including he second C locadion form the video i located
>youtube.com/watch?v=B-4oKfqOAtc

Makedonskibro reported a terrorfag to whatever authorities and he actually got caught? D-do we get medals?

I'm phoneposting user, we'll need to wait for the better Pole~
See

Absolutely glorious!

yes
there was a rade on a bunch of isis fags most of them propaganda and 2 whit weapons look it on
>nac.gov.ru/
forgot to screen grab it i did not think about it much but from then on he did not post eny more so i guess he got waked

Welp, I think it suits just fine. Include house location too. At least for recon.

He's a smart guy but please also mention that it's meant for drone observation, not termination, because it's a temporary training zone, it might be occupied by civilians at the moment.

>Innocent civilians in Idlib.

Kurwa,user...

Test

Kek, you're right, didn't pay attention to it being in Idleb.
FOOTAGE WHEN?

Congrats. You have passed.

I wonder if that's some of the same trellis/gazebo above a courtyard seen from a first floor balcony, that you can see from beneath here. It's a pretty nice place really

Has the thing been sent to Sidorenko yet? I want to go to sleep, but not until he has recieved it.

its done the message is sent

House included?

Have you made a screen where all contributors are included? You know what, fuck it, I'll do it after I;ve slept.

Don't include me in the screenshot.

no we goo to sleep
archive this brad to in pdf

Why not senpai?

Woooo EDGY :-DD
Nice digits and nice work, sleep tight lads!

How unfortunate, Al-Potatonigger's friends are going to get blown the fuck up.

Still dunno if house was also added. JUST TELL ME !!!!

That message got the power of trips.

Idleb is going to burn soon.

Im happy. Love this shit. Put me in the screencap sempai

based SG anons are my favorite autismo.

sidorenko
best waifu
add the coordinates all in one info post so he wont have to go ture all the shit we did

You can trust him with this job tbqh

You have no idea how much I just laughed at this.

Checked. If anything comes out of it, well, once in my life I will be able to say: Skanderbeg would have been proud.

Good night bros.

To all requesting screencaps, I'll take care of this when I wake up. Please archive, those who can, just in case.

Been following the thread for a few hours.

Good work Anons.

>tfw i want to help again but i feel like i would be completely useless.

any of you got any pdfs for geolocating?

tip go to chrome go to print and where it say select printer select pdf it will make a pdf from the brad and just press print

archive.is/GZnfd

Done

OK, good-night fellas. We did good today. Now, we wait. And focus our autism on future challenges!

going to pass out see you /SG/
/Macedonia General out

Alboniggerstudent out! Bye!

>Also E-Mail the findings to : [email protected]

WARNING, THESE REBELS MAY BE ATTENDED BY AMERICAN TROOPS

AMERICAN ANONS, YOU MAY BE PUTTING YOUR OWN COUNTRYMEN IN DANGER IF YOU CONTRIBUTE TO THIS THREAD

NEAT i just did it, also leaving again the archive.is link just in case.

archive.is/GZnfd

Good night to all my beautiful anons. Leaving best waifus for all of you.