Has anyone done any research on the 1994 rwanda genocide? there was a movie about it

has anyone done any research on the 1994 rwanda genocide? there was a movie about it.

Essential what happened is there are two castes of blacks in rwanda, one was a minority and had lighter skin so the colonials appointed them with the supervisory jobs. then one day there was a radio station that started a campaign against the lighter skin caste, some time later it turned into a full blown genocide. for whatever reason, western powers didnt get involved

What got me thinking was the fact the i have never witnessed a black person, let alone a full blown african, that was capable of organizing ANYTHING. was this just a jewish social experiment?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Outcomes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I read a book about it. They were fucking brutal. The hutus drove the tutsis into the swamp and would hunt them every morning. They literally hacked them to death with machetes.

>lighter skin
No it was that one race were manlets and the other ones tall

When will they learn?

What book? Is it any good?

>What got me thinking was the fact the i have never witnessed a black person, let alone a full blown african, that was capable of organizing ANYTHING.
i think it was basically a block party (which nigs can definitely pull off) that went way off the rails.

>was this just a jewish social experiment?
not everything is jews you cum rag

Considering the major problem of overpopulation in subsaharan Africa we should be encouraging negrocide.

Found the kike

Like Arabs, Africans only need at least 1 respectable guy with his shit together to function properly as a group.

Nigger tribes killing each other isn't a western problem, why should the west get involved?

IIRC the whole thing was based on bullshit, the Rwandans didn't make any serious distinction between the "tutsis" and "hutus" until the europeans came and created the social division.

>a meme that got seriously out of control started a human rights crisis
really makes you ponder

tl;dr: there was a tribe who settled in permanent areas, and a group of hunter-gatherers that they started employing as farm-hands. They used the resources to buy up more land, leaving the hunter-gatherers to either starve, work jobs they considered meaningless, or take the land back in the traditional way.

tribes were genocided and society fell apart since there were only hunter-gatherers left IIRC. the rest of the world saw it as a "self-healing wound" since eventually the towns would be rebuilt and the whole war could repeat in decades-long cycles while foreign ownership gradually increases and valuables are siphoned out.

I read 'Dance With The Devil', or whatever the Romeo Dallaire book was called

Very slowly, that book was too grim to read too much of in one sitting

Would recommend for backstory on the situation

>dude just take away all the guns and there will be no more murders lmao
>*africans genocide each other with farming implements*

It wasn't really so much "organized" as "everyone kill whoever is closest to you"

One intelligent African was born and survived to adulthood. He and a few other intelligent ones rallied the rest.
>they don't have to be that smart
>average IQ is 80ish
>one male that has a 110
>college level intelligence
Pretty simple how it can happen. Just like how some white people are 130-140. rare but they exist.

The tribes have been trying to genocide eachother since forever. The ony period they didn't was under colonial rule. As soon as it ended they went at it again. Rwanadan genocide was a highpoint with nine million people slaughtered by hand.

An interesting book in this respect is Gangreen 2, by Jeff Gerearts about his time as a Paratrooper in then Belgian Congo.

probably an orchestrated depopulation experiment like Cambodia. Daddy bush had his dick beaters in that one.

>nine million
1 million

UN operation to see if large groups of people could be exterminated with relatively little noise being made. There was also a lesser known group of dwarves, the Twa.

there was a merc group called "executive outcomes" that slowed the killing for a while but the UN ordered them to leave the country. A big reason the UN is retarded

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Outcomes

We need to find the transcripts of what the radio announcer said and spread the message through Africa

KYS faggot.

>Israeli supreme Court in 2016 sealed all records of selling arms to genociders

Nothing to see here, goy. :^)