What's wrong with someone wanting to be the opposite sex?

What's wrong with someone wanting to be the opposite sex?

It only bothers me when they expect me to care.

Nothing. Telling people you are something you're not makes you a roleplayer though.

It's mental illness and degenerate behavior. You are mutilating yourself and injecting yourself with unnatural hormones in order to live a lie. Even with all that, you will still never fully experience what it is to be the opposite sex. In and of itself, it's not something that people should be "punished" or even condemned for, but it should be treated as what it is, an psychological abnormality and mental illness. What is degenerate about it is the constant pushing of it by the media and the normalization of it.

I don't think it's okay that there seems to be a push towards letting children decide what their sex should be. There's no way for a child to come to that conclusion organically and they are extremely impressionable.

For adults, I don't really care, but you have no right to get mad at me for wanting nothing to do with your degeneracy.

The mental illness of it all. But the real problem is that our society actually embraces this and allows it to continue

we dont yet know enough about the mental disorder to, in good faith and in keeping with the hippocratic oath, allow them to undergo such drastic physical alterations.

sucks for you trannies yes i know but lopping your cock off and taking female hormones is too drastic for anyone under the age of 18

Why do you hate human nature?

The only argument against this can be summarized as follows: "i think it's gross therefore people shouldn't be allowed to do it OR get support for it"

Idk, curiosity?

except for the other arguments in this thread

I don't give a shit as long as they do it inside their bathroom.

(You)

Fucking gay faggot. Go suck a nigger dick huh? Wanna be a beautiful woman who dont need no man, so you fuck black guys huh? Fucking gay coalburner. I hope you get raped in the ass huh. Well I guess you suck nigger cock anyway little bitch. Fucking faggot having gay sex with men faggot

Wanting - nothing. Actively mutilating your body to deceive others - smells of an illness. You lost the genetical coin toss, deal with it.

you can't become the opposite sex. You can grow a real vagina, or a woman's bone structure or her pheromones. You can't unthicken the vocal cords (except thru surgery) you can shrink the hands, or skull, or brain matter, you can't do any of that.

You can take steps to masquerade as a woman. A disguise. If your disguise is poor quality people will hate you. If people find out you were disguised they will hate or attack you. And you have to be friends with people with loose morals, who believe in moral relativity who believe that it's okay to mock the natural order.

They also have to spend gobs of money and time on appearance and drugs and surgery because the body will naturally remasculinize itself over time. Like a fucking golf course in the desert it is totally unnatural and a sign of misplaced money or time or waste of a person and said money and missed ruined chances to build a family.

it also fools a man into nixing reproducing and maybe even another man at being with a woman. It's two birds with one stone. It's another weapon in the jewish satanic multi-cultural marxist reshaping of the world and extinguishing all ties and origins of christian european cultural roots in order to pave the way for luciferian spiritualism after islam and christianity are wiped out

oh and also

Gender identity =/= sex

Once we're uploaded onto computers and can genetically engineer ourselves enough it wont matter.

Might as well rip the bandaid off now.

the only things i read are: muh degeneracy and "i, personally think it's a mental illness"

>What's wrong with someone wanting to be the opposite sex?
To ask the question is to answer it.

Nothing, but don't mainstream and promote it. And make people aware of the harsh downsides about it unless its for medical reasons.

are you trying to claim it isn't a mental illness with that "i, personally"?

As hard as you're trying to sound like you are not a raging homosexual.... you still are a raging homosexual.

As someone who really wishes they were born the opposite sex, its filthy degenerate denial of reality. Science cant change your sex no matter how much you want it to and if you cant find a way to live with that and have to play pretend you are weak willed.

it isn't

this
and when you try to conflate and sell me the lie that someone who transitions and a biologically born woman are one and the same. One cant give me kids, and I want kids of my own flesh and blood.

Everything is a slide now user

Nothing as long as they don't expect me to play pretend with them

but the driving force behind people transitioning (gender dysphoria) is a mental illness

nothing as long as it doesn't intrude on my life or that of established societal norms

transgender people only experience gender dysphoria because of the gender roles imposed on them

is that why transgender people can feel dysphoric after literally looking at themselves in a mirror? sounds like a load of shit

I don't personally follow "imposed gender roles" and I don't feel dysphoric at all

That's like saying a retard is only retarded because everyone else is smart

Getting your dick removed is weird

This 100000000x
Especially the authenticity part. You can be a M2F trans but you'll never have men compliment you about your looks because trans people look god awful.

ok, i did make a mistake, i meant to say 'imposed gender' instead of 'imposed gender roles'

I have gender dysphoria, this is complete bullshit. Its centered around the fact that I am not a woman not that im not girly. The fuck do gender roles have to do with being distraught over not having the parts you feel you should have had?

>people shouldn't be allowed to do what they want even if it doesn't affect me

It's weird. So is being attached to a team whos college nobody in your family attended and isn't even nearby. Arguably this case is even weirder than mutilating yourself. Who gives a fuck. Let people be happy.

once again, sorry, i meant "gender" instead of "gender roles"

Some one who is anorexic looks in the mirror and thinks they are fat.
They aren't really fat it's just that their brain is malfunctioning telling them that what they perceive is not how it is in reality. Do we treat anorexic people by telling them they really must be fat people and inject them with lard so the problem with the brain is reflected in physical form?

They're mentally ill
To be honest I don't mind them unless they start pushing their Tranny agenda

>be happy
>get sex change
>feel the same way but with an open wound that I have to stop from closing over and healing because it's my mangina
>commit suicide due to never being correctly treated for mental illness

if they're happy and later "feel the same way" then why would they commit suicide?

I think there should be a line drawn between transsexual and transgender. I've got nothing against transsexuals. They have a real problem, possibly related to OCD. What they need is treatment to make the unwanted thoughts go away.

In recent years this real issue, whatever it is, has been hijacked by dumbass kids as a way to lower their privilege scores and gain status in their cult of victimhood. They're the same people who self identified as autists when that was trendy. They will do anything for attention.

the fact that you are mentally challenged if you do
you can't just pretend to be opposite sex and act like you really are.

If you want to be, say a feminine man just be a feminine man do not pretend to be a woman.

Because the opposite sex is fucking terrible

i really dont care
take my opinion with a grain of salt, considering ima fag

shit meant to quote op

I want to be a rock star.

Well user merely misspoke because happy people don't cut their balls off.

Before anyone says

>1 post from this id

I have been reading the entire tread. I just wasn't interested in debating. I wanted honest opinions. But I don't have any arguments, logic, or preferences of my own to contribute with.

XY isn't XX

I can't want to be an attack helicopter and be a healthy person at the same time either.

But they won't be happy. Surgery and hormone therapy do not solve the problem, they only make it worse. We don't give a schizophrenia patient a knife and let him go wild when the voices tell him to cut his face off. They think they're the opposite gender, but they're not. We shouldn't be feeding the fire that is their illness, we should be trying to put it out.

The suicide rates are exceptionally high and only go up after SRS, which should probably be illegal. I don't hate them, they're insane and they need treatment that people refuse to provide.

In the future when a person could modify their genes to become more feminine, they will look back in horror as "doctors" mutilate men and women while politicians demand we treat them as if their genome has also changed.