A Call To Arms

People we stand here at the cross roads of life, Where Meme's Yes fucking our fuckin Meme's are helping to win elections, I know we're tired, I know we want this war to end, but it's so close to ending, So close to victory, but if we don't push right now, with our memes and Win this Victory for Marine Le Pen then We will suffer a greater loss in moral, I for one will not stand for this, we're fuckin Pol, They said we couldnt get to shia We Did, They said we couldnt meme a man into the white house and WE FUCKIN DID, Now come on and let's Win France

Other urls found in this thread:

democratieparticipative.biz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For France! For the west! For Victory!

Victory for Le Pen will destroy the beast known as the EU.

Lol, you're such a little pussy bitch.

I just don't really....care about France...

Le Pen will win

you guys just won't meme for anyone like you did Trump/Brexit, will you?

You fucking Sup Forumssters have all the power in the world, and yet you do not use it, because you're not being amused by Farrage.

JUST MEME
THE WHOLE BOARD NEEDS TO BE MEMEING LA PENN AND IF THERE IS SOME WHERE THEY ARE NOT YOU WILL BEGIN

securing France is a necessity for the future of western civilization.

BRING OUT YOUR MEMES SONS OF THE WEST! THE NEXT MEME BATTLE IS UPON US!!

you got a tri, man

le pen has already won

Great Britain and Burger land are english-speaking country

Americans don't know any other language/country except their own

Nous avons besoin des maymays en français, mon pepes

Then it's agreed Start getting our french team and meme team working together to pump out meme's for the french

WITNESSED

france IS pepe's home... he deserves a rebound in his own homeland

rolling for le pen

Pour toutes les nations nous devons sauver les grenouilles! Viva la France!

gotta love how that globalist shills put in all that work making Hillary pepes only for her to lose and the Hillary pepes to be repurposed for Le Pen

UNDER BUDGET AND AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

If we don't make memes in French they won't work

Parler français ou notre magie mèmes ne fonctionnera pas

Is a forced meme even a meme at all?

Good, now we gotta post these where the french will pick them up, Twitter?

Ik that's why we have to get people that can speak french, working and makin memes, Fresh new memes for Le Pen

>If we don't make memes in French they won't work

ok

fuck shit piss le pen will win

bonjerr

Google translate

Le français parlant est le plus important, paysan

FUCK THE FRENCH
THEY ARE MORE KEKED THAN GERMANY AND MORE COWARDLY THAN KIKES
FUCK THEM TO HELL
THEY DONT CARE

We'd have to meme in French, you nig.

>le meme

They could have said that about us before we pushed with trump, Let's give them a shot, Everyone deserves one when it comes to saving their country and making a giant step in possibly helping Europe

le pep

Google Translate isn't accurate though. Last time I tried deciphering German, it came out in broken English. So how do we know English to French will be accurate for them to read?

Just made this one for germany, france tomorrow.
Opinions?

If you can't be bothered to translate your message why should they think it's worth hearing?

MEME EN FRANCE OU EN EUROPE EST PERDU

thats got nada to do with it

We run it by our Pol users from France to make sure it's translated right

Learn the basic rules of conjugation and grammar. English and French have a lot of common words as well as Latin roots.

FRANCE WILL BE FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nice trips user

Le pen will win

Also where is france?

The whole effort is fucking mute if Frenchies don't meme in greater numbers. That's what happened with the Netherlands, other countries were memeing, but not the people who needed to see it the most.

That's why we plan, We need to use Social Media like what happend with trump, Only way for that is to make memes in French and sent them in hordes on twitter and facebook ect ect ect

Islam will dominate Europe

If doubles or higher, Marine Me Pen will win. Praise Kek!

MEME LE PEN TO VICTORY

NETHERLANDS WASN'T MEME'D ENOUGH

WE NEED TRUMP-LEVEL MEME MAGIC

Dump the frog memes then.

Décharger les memes français

Le Pen*

Checked. Kek, witness us.

Kek is with us, then we must act, He gave us his sign

If triples, she will rule the world.

MEME WAR 2?When?
Guy's here is a thing we can't let the same shit happen like in netherlands, we started to give a shit only in last 4 days when it was allready to late, every single one of you who can speak french needs to put these memes in twitter, we those who can't speak french will make memes and you guys can latter eddit them in french language, DEAL?We can't fuck this up like in netherlands we need to act NOW!

SPEAK FRENCH IDIOTS

PARLE FRANÇAIS IDIOTS

Wow thanks for the correction, have an upvote
The fucking leaf of the southern hemisphere strikes again

learn english, you fucking kanacken

HIGH ENERGYYYYYYY

FIGHT FOR WHITE WOMEEEEEN

We we. Am I doing it right?

This is the plan, Kek has giving us signs here, We Must act

How many languages do you speak exacly?

>my safespace is speaking to me

Better up your dosage.

France will pussy out just like the Netherlands did.

10$ say he responds "Merican"

The only one that matters, schißekartoffel.

USA USA USA

dues vault

called it.

You where right.

Dunno if Kek is on board for France. May have to just watch the fires from afar

Hell with it, i will make some meme right now for frenchbros.

Come ON man, the last can be the first (ok second). Think how awesome it would be if FROGKEKS did a 180 and courageously took up the BANNER OF KEK.

YOU CAN'T IGNORE LITERAL FROGS KEK SO WILLS IT.

We don't need to. We don't need to understand dog to make one obey.

You just have to open google translate and use simple sentences. Very easy.

Vous n'avez qu'à ouvrir google translate et utiliser des phrases simples. Très facile

>Kek

>Not on board for frogs.

You're kidding me right?

Quelle impossible! Or something.

No This can work, People, The streets of france run red with the blood of not normies but the innocent, Le Pen is a way for Our world a better place, Starting with France, It'll Spread like a sickness, this will kickstart a greater revolution in Europe

...I can't go back out there, man.

Should we make our memes in French when shitposting? I'm aware that English is very widely understood, but this may help the memes with text be more organic.

(trips of truth)

For the God Emperor! For France! TO VICTORY!

The perfect quads demand that you use google translate to speak simple french

Les quads parfaits exigent que vous utilisiez google translate pour parler français simple

French will also resonate with the french people more too - if we can cast some meme magic and get the general population of France on social media to see these memes in French, we can get Le Pen to win

Look 4 same digits, It's a sign, just run the translation by some french speakers on pol and we'll be good

RIP 40 or so " friends" ho treated me like garbage over celebrating St. Patricks day or correcting dumb/ obviously false Trump memes.

RIP the others who left over my pepe memes.

You faggots never stood a chance.

That's part of it. Even if I use a translation program I don't know if the meme will flow right, know?

If we got a /LePenGen/ going all the anglosphere could meme in there, and Frenchies could take the good ones and convert it into impactful frogspeech.

The only way to save the frogs is to speak their language. Praise kek

La seule façon de sauver les grenouilles est de parler leur langue. Praise kek

English and Farsi
>t. DLI

Maybe just not in french, But in English and french, spread the meme's here in english speaking counties as well as running them in french in france, that way media picks up on them, More meme magic and more media coverage

>we we
>oui oui

There's also a French version of the Daily stormer now. French anons can spread Sup Forums memes through their faceberg page

>democratieparticipative.biz

I might be able to be of some service, am fluent french speaker, not one of those "I studied it in school" faggots

It's ok user, no one does.

Use whatever Means, Spread the Meme's, And the Message to the ends of Pol, Let the fire of the never ending Spirit get them In the mood to meme and Fight again

Is my robofrench understandable at all? I am being helpful murican

Much like the Allies gaining a foothold on the shores of Normandy, we must secure a foothold in Baggettville in order to strengthen secure our strength in Europe. There can be no hope for our white brothers and sisters if we cannot make a rallying point. For the citizens of Europe to stand up and fight the mongrel hordes washing over their boarders we must meme Sup Forums. We must fight for the nation's that cannot fight them alone.

We will meme, and we will win.

brainlet do you not realize if the west falls in europe your fatass is next?

Just made this one, i am shit at edditing but i tried.

Great work,can you please check it

Come on Pol, We can meme another person into office, But this one will further Dismantle the EU

Uh if you're trying to say "French-speaking is the most important" then yeah, but the right way to phrase it is "La langue française est la plus importante"

SPEAK FRENCH BITCH

PARLE FRANÇAIS, BITCH

Thnx. French people would at least understand though right?

Come on Pol Fight for France, Meme Le Pen into office

Lancez Pol Fight pour la France, Meme Le Pen dans le bureau

"Les temps avance et la France a besoin d'un leader (**could replace with 'chef', but that's just a caveat**) fort. Nous avons lutter pour la France une fois et nous allons la lutter encore!"

I replaced "faire" with "lutter" because although the verb does make sense in the context I feel it's not as strong, translates to "we made france", although if you want to keep that sentence go with:

"Nous avons faire la France une fois et nous allons la refaire!"

OR

"Nous allons faire la France une fois et nous allons la faire encore!"

Sucez tous une bite bande de negres.