Sup Forums will defend this

>claim to be America first
>cut funding to health care , EPA and other services that actually benefit americans

Surely America will be great again

That's a cute art style.

wtf I hate trump now

>draws this
>support gun control

E V E R Y F U C K I N G T I M E

Wait, kinder eggs are banned in america?

Let them eat death.

Yes britbong.

For some reason i don't see abortion on this list??

Children cannot buy guns in the US and I am pretty sure we have regulations against them carrying/operating one without supervision. The kinder egg thing is retarded though.

Also that girls trigger discipline is abysmal

Yeah burger children are too stupid to not eat the toy inside.

Choking hazard.

FDA doesn't like objects inside food. Americans are too stupid and choke to death on the toys.

You can't sell "assault weapons" to kids either faggot.

>inb4 legalize kinder eggs and become true libertarian paradise

Because deaths from abortions is very, very, very small.

Yes, don't know why tho

No, you can buy a box of them around any gas station

Well, the people killed by abortions sure are very, very, very small...

Very few mothers die from abortion complications.

Plastic items inside chocolate is retarded and gross.

>they're not technically people
>the abortions for when they are classified as people occur because the mother is at risk

>Air pollution-related deaths
Literally what?

Heart disease and diabetes would go down if people weren't so fucking fat, but shifting the burden of wellness onto expensive drugs and hospital costs is less effort than not eating so much and moving more for most people.

>aussie
>classifying shitposting with bad Star Wars meme
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

niggers aren't technically people either but we can't kill them. kys shareblue faggot.

Difference is, you can avoid heart disease and cancer if you live a healthy life. You can't avoid some camel jockey blowing up your train with C4.

Thanks for the logical and reasonable response. I hate black people now, huh.

>AHA! Two deaths per year to islamic jihadist immigrants!
Didn't a jihadist kill 50 people at a gay club in Florida? And do they not remember all the truck attacks in Europe?

Heart disease and cancer don't make walking around anywhere outside a danger to you or your family.

No you can't.

why

You are wrong. Why do you think Trump prioritizes illegal criminals?

>inb4 he's racist/ his supporters are

I'm more worried about my aging parents who lost their 401k's in 2008 than them getting jihaded.

This, things like Heart Disease and Cancer are also inflated as the likelyhood of getting both of these is increased by age. The number is likely a bunch of fucks in their 70s or 80s driving up the number.

The removal of federal funding isn't going to hurt much, as charity still exists to fund these programs. They should make use of the free market and advertise like other charity operations do rather then rely on federal funding.

We don't have nearly enough terrorist attacks with just 1% Muslim population. We should have more. You wouldn't want to be a bigot would you, user?

Fair enough. Though I would rather feel safe in my own community than financially stable.

I'm not saying that isn't important. I'm saying the political cartoon is saying that we should focus more on ourselves and our citizens' problems than focusing on extremely rare terrorist attacks.

>not realizing that if we deported filthy niggers heart disease prevalence would statistically decrease

it's amazing to me that liberals can actually read the facts and still spout off shit about gun control at the same time. I edited this comic to make my point.

somebody's statistics are fake news

>those were isolated incidents

How can we focus on ourselves when we dont even know who we are anymore because of large scale 3rd world immigration?

And how can we fix out citizens problems when its this population itself that is giving us so many problems?

I disagree. The artist thinks Trump's vision of protecting American lives is by limiting or stopping illegal immigration/ islamic terrorism while failing to address more common dangers to health like heart disease and other very American problems. It's more a criticism of Trump than anything meaningful.

this as well.

how the fuck do you get 2 per year to islamic terror?
you mean 2 so far in 2017? the year is not over yet... Do you mean over all of America's history? That number is still 2 fucking low. you would get over 2 per year by 9/11 alone.. So fucking explain it. But I know you won't because you are a fucking liar and you will lie all you want so that you can propigate and spread your cancerous cuck ideology wherever you can. Buy a gun and shoot your kids first you loser.

90% of those are self inflicted

Only the strong shall survive.

Pol is now a Zionist neocon board was it trump or were you all inner neocons?

yet liberals bitch and moan about helping out other countries with money/food aid.

t. already financially stable

you can't deport heart disease and cancer

>Slowly killing those disgusting moving pieces of lards.
>Corrupt kike doctors wont make money out of them
>Alot of diaposa kikes get into "shut it down" mode
>Trump needs to deal with it
I hope picks option B.

you can put more resources and funding into it proportional to the danger it proposes

So you would rather feel unsafe in your own home, however luxurious that may be, than be financially stable? There is an obvious right answer to me.

what do they want trump to do, ban having cancer?

i would not be surprised at all to learn that "MILLIONS OF AMERICANS ARE GOING TO DIE" figure is calculated by removing Obamacare without factoring in any replacements

>majority of cancer cases, heart disease, and obesity are from blacks

No, he's got a point. Heart Disease and Cancer are risks that can largely be reduced by not taking certain actions: Not smoking, not eating unhealthy foods, and not using carcinogenic substances.

You can live your life doing everything possible to preserve your health, and still die because Mohammed decided to bring his "clock" to work that day.

Are you seriously claiming that the fact a group is overtly out to kill you and destroy your way of life, and successfully killed 3000 people on a single day in your own soil, is not a thing you should give priority to eradicate from the face of the earth?

Yes. 1 person being killed in my country because of a terrorist attack worries me more than 10.000 being killed by heart attacks.
I don't know what kind of autism you have to be on to not get the difference.

Healthcare is taking a substantial amount of money. It doesn't look like the government is funding it because they require people to buy it and fine them if they don't buy it. It's a way to tax people more without raising taxes because taxing people more is unpopular and people are dumb. It's also one of the stupidest ways to do things because the funding is going to treatment which buys old and diseased people a few more years, rather than into research which could cure the whole thing.

t. Beijing.

Has nobody ever stopped to think about how this group got hold of that black market kinder egg?

>Also that girls trigger discipline is abysmal
it's propaganda. it's not abysmal, it's intentional.

>Drumpf can't heal chronic illnesses that are usually self-afflicted
DEFEND THIS

>Death is the only bad thing the taco niggers bring. Let's change the subject goyim.

This actually brings up a good point.

Taking out suicides, black people and illegally acquired kinder eggs, the death toll is almost the same as Europe.