THE JEWS HAVE PLAYED US WE ARE FOOLS

jpost.com/Israel-News/Analysis-How-North-Korea-endangers-Israel-483771

THE JEWS WANT US TOO INVADE NORTH KOREA AND USE TRUMP TO DO IT. WE GOT PLAYED

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Israel-News/Analysis-How-North-Korea-endangers-Israel-483771
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

I thought jews loved (((communism)))

Why would they want to invade North Korea? It's not like they're one of the few countries with no (((Central Bank)))..... oh wait

bump

>how North Korea endangers Israel
I'm pretty sure that nobody in North Korea knows or cares what a Jew is. I get that they like to do this whole "Chosen People" larping but is it so hard to comprehend that there are people out there that don't give a fuck about Israel?

uh oh lol.

North Korea doesn't have a jew owned bank.

South Korea, which has been touched by the jews , might be one of the most repellent countries on the planet. Their culture was pretty much scrapped and replaced with hyper-capitalist, degeneracy. They have the highest suicide rate in the developed world. Its COMMON for people to get plastic surgery to look less Asian.

JIDF please go!!!!!

No shit, JPost. North Korea and Iran were in Dubya's Axis of Evil

Good lets smash those fuckers just because i wanna see what Kim does when he gets his ass beat and his entire empire comes crumbling down around him.

Yeah, but that's different than ((((cultural marxism)) which they love more. They hate the fact that North Korea is a racially homogeneous nation isolated from the globalist influences.
That's another thing. They notice this problem and they want to fix it by destabilizing North Korea or just invading it and wiping it out all together. They are afraid that people will see the 2 Korean nations as an example of how much better off a society s without that globalist crap and they want to hide the fact that South Koreans are actually self hating asians who wish they could be more like their burger overlords.

Literally this

What was the first clue you fucking retard?

Pic related

what

Her husband is a kike.

i noticed this is getting slid hard

Ding ding we have a winner.

He's half Jewish, I think his mother was a full blooded German. That's why he isn't as ugly as most kikes.

and her kids are Jews. and all of Trump's other kids are marrying Jews.

The writing is on the wall...The most elite of white people are tired of waiting on the rest of the white race to wake the fuck up, and they are joining the winning team.

Not a bad strategy at this point really...50% of whites are leftist commie faggots, and the other 49% are right-wing, internet badass, cucks who will never get a fucking useful thing done in their whole fucking lives.

So are they going to risk a nuclear exchange?

Finally some action.

bump

if this is true, then you guys are beyond fucking saving, i mean you had to choose between a complete idiot (johnson), a kike (Bernie), another kike (stein), a crazy warmonger that would have started WWIII just because and a kike lover who is, surprisingly, withstanding the jewry from king kike and company to get him to bomb Iran because muh zionism bullshit (even though it is very likely he will change his mind about it). What that other burger said is true then: "...we're doomed to be the ultimate goys for the rest of the fucking eternity..."

NK is the last stand aginst the kikes

KIKE'D.COM

the kike never saw a war he didn't want waged

>you will see the the world's only ethno state (best Korea) get's invaded in your lifetime

>your poster not racist

my poster: omg goyim

post more anti kike shit plox

North Korea false flag when?

really makes you think

>jpost.com/Israel-News/Analysis-How-North-Korea-endangers-Israel-483771
weird how we have north korean t.v. threads back recently, too.