Jordan Peterson: EXPOSED

Jordan Peterson the fraud PhD "Professor" is a con man and nothing more.

He probably got hired as a professor because he knew the right people.
His McGill credentials are highly suspect.

www.jordanbpeterson.com

He talks about manly stuff he does like he's Indiana Leaf Jones
Gives a list of menial teenager dead end loser jobs he works.
Make zero mention of his academic credentials or accomplishments.

Briefly mentions he worked at Harvard.
He did as Assistant Professor of Mythology.
He has a B.A in Political Science and PhD in Psycology. Did not study in Mythology.
How he got hired for that position must have taken some fast talking on his part, because he was quickly shoved in a basement office and sent "weirdo students" none of the other Psych profs wanted to deal with. When his contract expired, he was not resigned and did not work at any other American University.

Any question of him is met with fierce attacks by several different posters.
That is shill behavior.
They will make excuses for every single thing that doesn't make sense.
Like shills do.
They insult mercilessly like shills do
They have no real arguments except insults and ad hominen like shills do.

One poster said Jordan Peterson and several meme squads planned to make him /yourguy

Why?
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Youtube add revenue
New students
Patreon
Book sales

He is a con man.
Plain and simple.

Jordan Peterson is a fraud con man.

He's already 10 step ahead of you shareblue.

But drive him into our arms I beg you.

it's the leaf shill that keeps threading defamatory bullshit against JP.

Ignore, sage, save your father, sort yourself, become a better person.

Here's 1
There's still the Britbong, Aquafresh and 2 leafs to show up

>almost instant reply upon thread going up
>It's a shill.

Hi Lane! Hi Qaiser!

>Why?
>$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
>Youtube add revenue
>New students
>Patreon
>Book sales

He makes well over six-figures as a professor

What the fuck are you talking about?

Instant reply to instant first post
>it's a shill tag team

You've literally made this thread before. Fuck off

>Accusations that I am someone else
>It's a shill

Sage

I certainly wouldn't want to suggest anyone look up Lane and Qaiser in regards to Jordan Peterson.

t. buttblasted Arab dual citizen

Here's Leaf 1.
>People are Greedy
How much is the owner of Amazon worth?
$25,000,000,000 (25 Billion)
Isn't 6 figures enough??

Kill yourself leaf.

I'd happily nuke your shithole country once Peterson is secured and safe in the land of the free.

Another character assassination. It's not working brehs

Lookit em all

Come on /pol, you know fucking shills and this is what shills look like.

Man these shills are just so obvious

Keep the shilling up. I wanna expose this fraud leaf hard.

You seem upset.

obamaleaf is that you?

Okay Bucko, you want to go for another round?

oy vey this guy again..
ya know i thought you guys would have figured this out by now after trump won but i guess not..

it does not matter if his credentials are suspect. attacking his character does nothing to disprove his arguments. a literal racist could develop a cure for cancer and calling him a racist wont disprove that his treatment works but on the other hand if you point out that it kills half the people who take it then you have a counter argument.

if you want to dethrone this guy then you should be poking holes in his arguments not his character.

He's memes are so forced and not good.
No one knows wtf the talked about until like 6 months ago when she should up wearing that stupid fucking head dress from this native american living room broadcasting from 2004

Tonight I think you're Qaiser.

Maybe the pays worth it for your shilling, but you'll never take my main man Peterson down.

I would follow him to the gates of hell and deliver you personally.

So obviously shills.

no, it's an insane Arab who thinks he's accomplishing something by making up conspiracy theories

There's no reason to argue with a schizophrenic.

Shilly shill shill

More and more people have been shillings themselves here lately and this guy is no excuse. Makes a few meme videos and hordes of autists consider him their guy.

Stick to the anti-molyneux threads shariablue.

Look, they're communicating to appear like "normies"
Let's watch shills interact.
Some have already started the Ad Hominen attacks by saying i'm Arab.
Let's see what else the shills talk about.

Peterson is not a fraud or paying people to push his shitty faggot face, no not at all.

Please note OP is trying to create an appeal to authority by presenting himself as how shills work. The background of Jordan Peterson is that he has pissed off many, many, left wing, SJW type individuals. From trannies, to gays, non-binary and etc, he has angered this collective and now ShareBlue and other groups are targeting him for it. Peterson is the same as other "figureheads" from the Youtube sphere which have a collection of fanboys, but not shills. I have not witnessed any personality like the Youtube alternative channels where they employ shills to shitpost on Sup Forums. However, I have witnessed ShareBlue, CTR, and Leafs all shitpost, and I believe this is one of those threads.

There is no point for Sup Forums to call Peterson a conman, when he is pissing off their sworn enemies left and right. OP is ShareBlue or something of the like - not to mentions he's a fucking leaf.

Look guys, proof that it's not even canadian.
poor thing.

Lane
Qaiser
Lane
Qaiser
Lane
Qaiser
Lane
Qaiser
Lane
Qaiser
Lane
Qaiser
Lane
Qaiser
Lane
Qaiser
Lane
Qaiser
Lane
Qaiser

You tell him crooked Austria!

Some people love malice and mayhem.

Not a shill.

>Some have already started the Ad Hominen attacks by saying i'm Arab.
Arabs are the only people who try to claim the country they're living in while also saying they don't belong there and hate everyone in it. Which you'll start doing once more people call you a leaf

explain
students peterson failed or something?

He's exposed as a BRILLIANT MAN, who speaks the truth. It's funny to see someone who is articulate and highly intelligent speak and all the other side has to offer is noise, like a baby who has nothing to rely on except the ability to cry in order to express himself

What do you mean?

The Patreon bothers me. He is an academic at a prestigious university. He shouldn't be doing that shit.

Butthurt daddy-issue transtrinary mappleniggerkin need to get their shit sorted out.

It was started when there was a real possibility that he could have lost his job. He's made good on all his contribution goals so i'm happy with it.

Fuck off shill

The who's shilling who tactic

This guy thinks he can psycho analyze people and give in depth explanations to their psyche and thought process.
Trying to appear intelligent and well spoken

Country attack cause leafs are patriotic morons

This guy thinks I'm 2 people

Shills talking again.

This. I bet the pussies protesting his speech at McMasters and blocking fire exits were funded by old Jorge.

please stop posting r*ddit tier reaction images bong friend

He risked his entire career and reputation on speaking up and saying the truth. They are trying to destroy him from every angle. Basically no one else in academia speaks up because they will be destroyed. So in my opinion the patreon is good so he can protect himself financially

No way a tenured professor had to worry about losing his job because he publicly disagreed with student protests.

Oh, I don't know. I wouldn't want to tell you to google anything like "Jordan Peterson Lane" or "Jordan Peterson Qaiser" to figure out who this leaf is that has been shitting up Sup Forums for the last week. I really wouldn't tell you to do that.

SHILL THREADS:

1. Put "SAGE" in name, options and message fields, hit "post"

2. REPORT THREAD

3. HIDE THREAD

DO NOT POST ANYTHING ELSE IN SHILL THREADS

>I'm butthurt I'll never do anything as important, thorough, or with vigor like this in my own life

(You)

Trying to convince me I'm arab?

Reaction pic

Praise shill

Defending him regardless

Britbong is here!! With a reaction pic. Up early m8.
Did you go to sleep? Sup Forums addict?? stay up all hours looking for Peterson threads? LOL

Angry

Did you see his talk at the Canadian uni yesterday?
The unis are in cahoots with the 'protesters'

If he was in direct violation of a given law i would think that would be grounds for termination.

Ooh, Thoth agrees. The Truth is more powerful than anything.

Idiots, this guy is being sarcastic.
Look at the fucking link provided and keep your emotions in check; damn women.

The site links stellar credentials and an amazing reading list/ podcast.

Hate being surrounded by you dumb faggots sometimes... -_-.

Is it the same one Canadian making all these threads or do you guys go in shifts

You can't even speak english you fucktard;

>He's memes are so forced and not good.
>No one knows wtf the talked about until like 6 months ago when she should up wearing that stupid fucking head dress from this native american living room broadcasting from 2004

Look bucko, you are an expert level troll - you have picked your target well.

But look here sunshine JP is at the epicentre of a battle and your getting a real kick out of it.

Is that not kinda fucked up?

Fuck off, Shareblue.

It's FINE, don't worry about it.
>Okay shill

What an intelligent thought.

Spit it out already loser.
WHo the fuck is Lane Qaiser?

The how to beat shill shill

Green text insult reaction pic shill

>ing r*ddit tier

Now your just being meme

>The site links stellar credentials and an amazing reading list/ podcast.
the OP's assertion is that he made up all of the good credentials and was magically hired by UT anyway; because he's a paranoid Arab that got punked off by someone in Canada and is now bitter about it

He shouldn't capitalize on his brilliance and his effort to red-pill people?

Shut up, faggot.

I'm average intelligence but even I can see you're full of shit you dumb leaf. How about next time create a better target to attack, like JonTron who severely underperformed in a recent debate he had with an autistic streamer. Don't go after Peterson when Sup Forums finds it hilarious he is in a educating position and triggering pissed off special snowflakes who demand he call them by their preferred pronouns. You're just butthurt cause he called you him when you wanted him to call you her. :^)

I think you mean "it"

No, leaf. You know who you are. You know the names.

tick tock. tick tock.

/Thread

He has hundreds of peer reviewed, scientific papers listen on the and I'm in the same field he's in.

Bait was bad and yet the faggots are still triggered. -_-.

I didn't see his stellar credentials in the stories of himself or in his list of teenager jobs.
They located on a different page??

Is it all the same shills on these threads or do you guys work in shifts??

Greentext shill

He can rot for fucks sake. I hate canadians
I hope I help sink this loser fuck fraud

No.

You're right dad, I meant it.

Shillllllsssssssss
Peterson is a fraud
Lurkers take note.

Do anti Peterson posters have anything for us to actually consider? or is it just "he says things I don't agree with and is making money doing it, therefore, he is rotten"

t. sam harris

No one tries this hard to discredit one professor on Sup Forums, especially when said professor pisses of trigglypuffs like it's nobody's business.

The constant replying to nearly ALL comments suggest he's doing it for an alotted time period for possible pay. Dare I say it? A possible shill?

Shills often disregard what is written in OP regardless of how in depth, well written and well sourced.
Read the OP dummy.

How much does he pay you? He can wire me some of his money if he wants to me shut up

>Says the shill
End yourself for the betterment of mankind

You people still aren't understanding that there are actually people in the real world trying to shut down Peterson. People who actually show up in the real world and try to put a stop to him teaching. This leaf is one of them. "They" (ha, that's a nod to who is actually behind these posts) figure they should come to Sup Forums and think that if they can influence you here they can influence the reality and get people to stop listening to Peterson.

The attempt at propaganda is embarrassing, really. But, whatever. It's a waste of their time. Better they're here getting BTFO than out in the world pretending they're a boy or a girl or an it or a what or whatever other pronoun they decide they are this morning.

This particular one likes to be called "they".

Why do you shill these threads everyday, leaf?

His argument is that Peterson is a conman. But this is not something that particularly should matter to someone who identifies right leaning/nat soc. Peterson triggers the Left tremendously with decent arguments on free speech, and if he's a conman I personally wouldn't give a shit as he makes them angry and it's hilarious. The canadian tranny posting is just angry at Peterson for not calling it, a "her".

Highly sophisticated shitpost user.
Jk u got me.
But srsly stop pushing this e-celeb bullshit.

Im not the shill, you're the shill tactic

He can pay me to shut up.

I'll shut up if he pays me :)

I fucking hate canadians. I hate his face. I just fucking hate it. I would love to beat the shit out of him. Just based on his ugly fucking canadian face.
I hate canadians. They are scum.
He's also a liar and fraud.

Sam Harris verbally raped Jordan petershit

Why do you live in Canada then, my friend?

>Ha ha, don't worry if he's left/right, he triggers SWJ right now. Send him some cash. Watch some youtube vids, Buy some of his books.
>Ha ha he's /ourguy, so red pilled ha ha

You do realize he is a tenured academic at one of your premier universities, right? He gets paid handsomely and has plenty of venues to communicate his views. He doesn't need Patreon and it makes him look tacky.

The supposed bill hadn't been passed (still hasn't been), and that's ignoring he misinterpreted the bill anyway.

kill yourself leaf piece of shit

You are pathetic Canada stop posting this shit

Good meme, saved

Who? David Brock? By the way, how does his cock taste like?

It does it for free :^)

I'm not sending him a penny, and I'm not disabling adblock on any Youtubers video. You're just angry he didn't call you "her" when you're just an it. This thread has been very chuckle worthy and it's always nice to see leafs get butthurt, but I'm outies as it seems no one is taking you seriously. And that's hilarious cause you're probably getting paid .02c per post like some desperate loser who is trying to make money the only way he knows how - shitposting.

:^)

Don't worry about me, worry about the leaf professor picking the pockets of young kids acorss the world via Sup Forums shilling.