Eagle Scouts report in

Are there any other Eagles at home and lonely on a Saturday night? Let's talk scouting, politics, 'n such.

Eagle reporting in.

Went to Philmont, learned cool stuff, did fun things 10/10 would Scout again

who /pilot-copilot/ philmont toilet here?

LOL. Those red roof inns. We decided early on we'd only use them one at a time.

we had hail on our 4th day; it hurt like hell. The cows didn't seem to care though

Fun trip overall

We somehow lucked out and got maybe 20 minutes of precipitation the entire trip. Good weather too, nothing below 60 or above 80 degrees.

Southeast Michigan Eagle reporting. Got my finances and job in order so I've been looking into getting back into helping the community again.

Now more than ever troops need good leadership. Quality troops that teach kids about things like preparing animals, shooting, citizenship, and outdoorsmanship are far and few. Scouting as I knew it is one of the few things that I feel really strongly about in terms of millenialization

I'll agree with this. Leadership and commitment to civic responsibility.

>not /pilot-bombardier/ master race

Kansas Eagle reporting in. Times are tough but I have a decent job.

Saving up to get married.
In my free time I read Icelandic Sagas.

South East South Carolina Eagle reporting.

All's quite on the eastern front.

Remember, don't pee on the trees, it attracts deer who lick it off

(they were right)

also, who here /weasledmywayoutofhumansumping/

Yeah, luckily I still know some scoutmasters, one recently asked my mother to contact me about a flag retirement ceremony for this coming Memorial Day since I did them for him in the past.

Going for Eagle Scout conference after Philmont and Yawgoog in August, any tips?

smile

Nj eagle here whats up fags

California Eagle reporting in.

The amount of cuckery that has infiltrated west coast troops is disgusting. Fags everywhere.

Other than that, busy staying incognito in enemy territory.

N.M. eagle here, working at Gorham this year, the first camp I've ever went to, and I don't have anything else to do this summer..

>them boots
Are those Scarpas?

Didn't the NJ scouts get cucked by tranny kids recently?

How recent is this? I am from California and became Eagle just over a decade ago, and didn't notice any degeneracy

Yes. But it is left up to the place where the troop holds its meetings if they want to allow them there as long as they are a house of worship

Ozark hiking boots lol bought them last minute at a walmart or something to go hiking in maine one year cause some shit happened to my previous pair right before i was leaving. wont lie they were amazing for the price, lasted me a while and they were comfy.

Troop 217 Northeast Georgia Region, Mowogo Lodge checking in. When I die bury me with all my ice on

Some of the best trips I went on were where we made our own shelters. Even better were the snow shelter trips. We would bring a shovel as our tent, and make a big pile of snow. After it settles, you would tunnel out a sleep-hole in it

Probably, ive been out for 3 years now my troop was based. my scoutmasters thing was "let the kids run the troop" and we never were cucked he wouldnt let trannies and shit in the troop either. And any kid that wasnt based would eventually get sick of our shit and leave, we weeded people out. Still tho we had the most eagles in nj from a single troop when i was in there. Think i was # 51 or something. Best troops=laidback troops youll get your shit done eventually living proof

>tfw my troop decided it'd be cool to build a tunnel between our two quinzees
>tfw I didn't untie my bootlaces when I went to sleep that night
Oh the wonderful lessons we learned the hard way.

What's up? Tn eagle right here.

51 of all time?

hey, at least you didn't leave your only pair of boots and socks OUTSIDE in -10° NH weather, like my friend did

he wasn't a happy camper the next day.

Our troops went to Iceland. Was pretty great.

I think I did leave them outside actually, they laces were frozen and I couldn't untie them. Pretty sure it was below 0 too since we were in the norther part of the southern Michigan peninsula. You really don't notice how cold it is when you're keeping warm from working.

yeah no kidding. It's crazy how you can feel perfectly fine in just a synthetic shirt and light jacket in below zero temps when you are hiking hard, but the moment you sit down for a break your blood turns to ice

layers, people
wear layers

Ya think it was 52 eagles in the 20 years since they formed idk if that was the most, maybe not, but my scoutmaster used to say it was so idk

Michigan Eagle reporting in

Troop 650 reporting in.

Really? And that was the most in the entire state of nj. What about eagle factories?

Greater Alabama Council reporting in

>Went to Philmont,

An oldfag, GenX, Eagle Scout here that has 2 sons which earned their Eagles.
If you went to Philmont, you most certainly ran into a very dear friend of mine:
Rock Rohrbach.

Eagle scout circa 2001 reporting in. Since then been to most National Parks and finally found the adventure the spark of scouting ignited (during scouting days my parents never went to a national park / forest for camping). Looking back it must have been a nightmare for the adults as an adult kids are for the most part these days way too stupid to let them self manage. Kids are literally retards. It's amazing how many other engineering students also were eagles. Birds of a feather flock together.

Eagle from the Aloha Council reporting in

Eagle from Cascade Pacific Council reporting in.

Any silver palm fags? I finished when I was 16 with the other guys in my patrol. There were only 3 of us in the end but we all made it, and spent the last two years dicking around at summer camps earning B.S. merit badges, accidentally qualifying for palms, and backpacking most of the PCT. Good times. I miss those guys.

IDK, but I'm guessing that Sup Forums has the highest % of Eagle Scouts posting on it.

Eagle Scout from NorCal reporting in.

Finishing my undergraduate Biological Sciences degree, will hopefully have some temporary work lined up after college, then graduate school after. It's a little tough right now, but it should be worth it in the end.

Massachusetts eagle reporting in.

Eagle from GA reporting in

Always got cold at night though