North Korea Live TV Viewing Thread - Nork TV General #1

It's the weekend my dudes which means based Korea started broadcasting a few hours earlier than usual. What tasty waifus will we encounter tonight? What's Nigger Bear up to? Will more dogs be sacrificed for the Dear Leader?

USE VLC

mms://121.167.43.161/chosun

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt2226515/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_of_Blood
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unsung_Heroes
youtube.com/watch?v=ssP98RQ129M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Robert_Jenkins
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First thing I see turning on Nork TV and what looks like the Terminator scene of being in the middle of a nuclear inferno with hardcore propaganda music banging on in the background. The Norks don't fuck around.

comfiest thread on 4chins

i think i might be a shill for nk now lads

Oh shit, movie time and they're running a Nork war movie.

what app do i use to open this link?

Download VLC player and paste that link into the Open Network Stream box.

>USE VLC

oh i dont use vlc, i have mpc hc, ill dl it rn

This is the best produced and made movie I've seen on Nork TV yet. They put a lot of money and love into this one when usually their movies are piles of shit.

I think this might be one of the films the second Kim directed.

Sea of Blood
imdb.com/title/tt2226515/

Nevermind this isn't Sea of Blood... I'm not sure what movie this is but it's really well made.

SPOILER ALERT: North Korea is best Korea

Bump. An older black and White war movie is on. No doubt the All Quiet on the Western Front of Korean cinema.

CHUNG JUNG HU JEE!!!

That is a great reference. This movie is actually pretty great so far, especially for a Nork movie.

I'm not sure. Wikipedia claims Sea of Blood is an opera. This movie probably was made partly by Il though because he was said to have a lot of influence in the filmmaking industry.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_of_Blood

Tuning in lads

Kim has a really distinctive style in my opinion and anytime a Nork movie is of this high of a quality I always figure he had hand in it in some way since their media is such garbage. This really looks and comes across like one of his.

It could be this one maybe. It looks like a war (maybe spy) film.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unsung_Heroes

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unsung_Heroes

I'd mark out so hard if the US Defectors suddenly pop up in this movie. I've been waiting for them ever since I started watching Nork TV nightly a week or so ago.

You might be right.

Only problem is that series was made in late 70s early 80s. This looks like a late 60s film...

sounds like japanese

It was filmed in the same kind of B&W quality because NK didn't have the latest kind of cameras and technology.
youtube.com/watch?v=ssP98RQ129M

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unsung_Heroes
TIL: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Robert_Jenkins

Check out the documentary Crossing The Line about James Dresnok. It'll rock your world, user.

It says your input can't be opened. Help guys

You know, after what I have seen from US troops in Vietnam, Nork propaganda doesn't seem too far fetched.

Make sure there is no spaces before or after the stream address.

You're fucking retarded if you think the kids were innocent

Thanks it sounds like Japanese

help me guys, i don't speak north koreanese. What are these norks saying to eachother? Are they saying mean things about burgers like me?

Whoa there, I'm not claiming they were or that I thought they were, merely that no one discusses any possible American war crimes in Korea, only in Vietnam, and that the ones in Vietnam were deplorable.

We need a nork Sup Forums board

Just kidding North Korea is a dystopian wasteland of starvation and manlets

They're conspiring to bring down Trump.

Its not japanese you baka

It does. This is like time travel. Maybe I can go to North Korea and experience the sixties in all it's orgiastic glory. Soon. Not yet.

>implying it wouldn't be spammed with little Nork kids and how can Asians even compete?

What's going on? What's the plot?

Hell if any of us know nigga

Cant open it on vlc. Why?

The sailors are actually mermaidmen.

They will stop a covert navy seals attack against Kim with their bare hands.

Shipwrecked on an island is all I can discern

I feel like I'm watching a scene of them trying to escape north korea, what with the spotlights and stuff

delete the space at the end of the hyperlink

This squad is serving in a war. They're fighting either South Koreans or Japs. They then were serving on a patrol boat. Got in an epic fight with some destroyer. Rammed their boat into that destroyer. Now they're marooned trying to evade enemy patrols and contemplating the nature of it all.

The story is a lot like John Kennedy's PT 109 strangely with a bunch of war movie tropes.

Could be due to being in Japan?
These aren't meant to be traceable to the source country I don't think.

Confusing.

It looks like the one Korean guy is a spy and is hiding underneath the No Man's Land bridge.

Thanks

Working now. thnks. It was cause of the space.

>That fucking spear stab
kek

this reminds me of that polish war movie where he chucks his gun at the soldier then supermans him over the edge of a cliff

Wow he just killed a (Japanese?) guy with a throwing star.

The funny thing is that the movie is actually pretty great.

I'm unironically enjoying it.

This is by far the most western thing I've ever seen on Nork TV. This is practically an American war movie with it's story, direction and how it's made. It's a stark contrast from their usual commie shit.

Same here, I LOOOVVVEEEE classic war and gangster movies so this is so up my alley, it's redonk.

Yeah, this is truly strange.
Including the Yippie Kay Yay Mothafucka dude manning the turret.

Fuckin' Asian tourists... always gotta be taking selfies and shit.

any south korean bros here, how are their korean ?

They're using American guns which is amusing for a Nork movie

>M3 Grease sub-machine guns
>1918 Browning Automatic Rifles

There was one movie a few nights back that looked like they were using a 1940s Luger.

unironically enjoying the music

What is the weekly stream schedule?

What other fine channels can I stream?

FFFFFFFF
F
F
F
FFFFF
F
F
F
F

F

The director of this has some talent. This is like a Nork John Ford movie.

I'd click those links but I dont want some nork CIA niggers installing telemetry botnets on my computer

it was the current kimmy's daddy who directed it

F ;-;

I wonder why there's a single woman on the crew of every patrol boat?

>only two spammers
>can respond to them and not get flooded
Truly a comfy experience

Yeah I think this is a Kim Jong Il movie too.

She's the communal cumbucket.

Nothing happens, you paranoid /x/fag.

>not having a comfort woman
North Korea is based

The man was talented

Oh no a Panamanian battleship.

is this unknown heroes?

they are all going to die aren't they?

dont know mane, It seems there is a stream yesterday

what the fuck am i watching? is this North Korean military propaganda?

>b-but Sup Forums told me botnets are everywhere

Fug, if I watch this Im scared Ill get that shit they poisoned that guy with in whatever asian country. Not opening any suspicious packages after watching this stream

Right? The fuck were those flags?

We're not sure but that's the best guess we have at the moment.

>rips his shirt open and pulls out a Best Korea flag

BANZAIIIII

flyin the flag of best korea. based

Nippon you speak gook speak and your asking us retarded burgers about their schedule? Step your game up.

Pretty sure it was some boating flags or whatever. Never any clue what they are and haven't bothered to learn

Anyone remember that German Shepherd that got shot?

was the american deserter dresnok? or dresden in this?

>I'm a film fag who's always been obsessed with Norks and wanted to see Unsung Heroes... If this is Unsung Heroes...

F

Why did the girl have a camera in her hand

CHSUNG-JUNG JO JU!
CHSUNG-JUNG JO JU!
CHSUNG-JUNG JO JU!

No Americans have popped up in it yet but the filmmaking is so far beyond anything we've seen from the Norks, this very well could be Unsung Heroes.

日本人じゃない。インド人だ、バカ

Holy fuck did they ram the battleship?

F for best waifu

sodoku
F

North Korean spies don't use television being streamed TO THEM to chat with Kimmy.

Also, that was Kim Jong Un's cousin or something, he got nerve gas sprayed into him by a Vietnamese woman who was told by mysterious men that it was for a TV prank.