Daily RedpillThread For Newfags

Alright newfags. Since you clearly cant' stop responding to shill threads and you probably refuse to go back to Plebbit where you belong, its time you start getting assimilated and culturally enriched while you're here. I personally encourage anons on here to post their redpill drops as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@LoriHandrahan2/professors-staff-arrested-for-trading-in-child-rape-6c39fcf62a9e#.pl9u66iyr
youtube.com/watch?v=guXBTgAxhIw&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=brehUhjwQjs
youtube.com/watch?v=EsyoK02F27E
youtube.com/watch?v=6KFz9WRRNpk
voltairenet.org/article169488.html
youtu.be/Dda-0Q_XUhk
i.imgur.com/cYCvAmZ.jpg
i.imgur.com/3ZlsP5l.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh fucking great. As if we didn't have enough of the daily autism /generals/, now we have another bullshit thread.

Hope you'll sink soon, user, I'll do my duty by sage.

fuck off shill.

bump

I'll help.

Is there an updated version to this, I'd like to know the authors view of Trump's presidency thus far

We're gonna need these daily if these newfags plan on staying. Someone needs to tell r/The_Donald either start learning the truth or keep off of Sup Forums

The audacity of these "people".

Reminder: Jews are NOT your friends. Anytime you see someone trying to say Jews are ok on here, they are either a Jew or a shill.

I thank God every day that He cursed these monsters justly so. I'd like to rub this in their faces, but Israel is big on organ theft and it's legal there.

So glad those kikes at least get shafted with mental diseases more than any other group of people. That guy would be fucking scared shitless knowing that people would be legit trying to kill him if he was still alive.

It's a shame that so many good people have to die in their plots.

Reminder that the founding fathers hated the Jews.

Oh here's one on pedophilia. Think Pizzagate is farfetched where oh boy do I have a list for you. medium.com/@LoriHandrahan2/professors-staff-arrested-for-trading-in-child-rape-6c39fcf62a9e#.pl9u66iyr

But weren't most of them freemasons who study Judaism?

How the mods honesty think Pizzagate isn't real is a shock to me. Someone should tell that cuck Swaglord if he thinks child abuse is funny.

Indeed. That's' why a good majority of Freemasons, if not all of them, outright despise the Jews.

We don't share enough about Islam in these. I must fix that.

>rubbing their hands
Darn merchants. Also please take a look at the list. Yes #1 is the worst.
So wait despite being freemason faggots that doesn't mean they were into the Satanic aspects of it?

I can help you.

The monarchs of Europe were fools to trust the Rothschild's.

Who knows honestly. All I know is that the majority of Freemasons I've seen online do not like Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=guXBTgAxhIw&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=brehUhjwQjs
I love these people.

Necessary thread these days

Yeah, way too many plebs and cucks came during the election. Make Cuckpol Great Again.

The Romanovs didn't trust them. Czar Alexander I made the Jews made and vowed to destroy his dynasty, Czar Alexander II was America's friend when no one else wanted to be by stopping Rothschild backed dirty inbred Brits and Frenchmen from interfering with our civil war.

So they were just larpers?

mandatory red pills on Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=EsyoK02F27E

youtube.com/watch?v=6KFz9WRRNpk

voltairenet.org/article169488.html

Came across this (((6 million))) newspaper video thats worth a watch

youtu.be/Dda-0Q_XUhk

Only TRS shills from 8gag use the term cuckchan or cuckpol

They were so good at LARPing they defeated the most powerful empire in the world. Much like how we memed Trump into the White House. /tg/ only wishes they could LARP as well as we could

And then we have this graph. The graph. Nice to know ol'Bismarck was saden by Honest Abe's death.

it is cuckpol now. I'm fucking glad they're here, wherever the fuck they came from

>TRS shills from 8gag
lol, 8gag are the ones that doxed Kike Enoch, and wage constant jihad against (((TRS))) -- but nice try Shlomo.

Taking a (((deeper))) look at what happened in Sweden

Oh so that's okay. I just wished they didn't spam their imagery all over the place.

Fucking neck yourself Dimitriv

i.imgur.com/cYCvAmZ.jpg
i.imgur.com/3ZlsP5l.jpg

Fug this one always gets me

Quality thread. Bump.