Anonymous - Obama flees after Sessions drug bust

Tonight, red pills are being handed out to the masses

youtube.com/watch?v=4yN6l7gCNbc

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30231
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1 bump. I hadn't found anyone talking about this yet. Tons of normies watch this channel and great things are happening in the comment section

>anonamoose

lol no

Bump, interesting

fugg.

Looks like Sorcha Fall isn't pure bullshit afterall.

These were the same assholes who went after clinton with a "rape tape" and didn't show us shit.Fuck em.

Why did Obama pardon all these coke conspireors

Yes We Can

>Anomilarp
The moment you start using the label itself as an intensifier for your actions you cease to hold the spirit of the group.

Obama is connected to drug cartels?

And Gun Walking to Chapo's gang and Sending weapons to Muslim terrorists inside the USA
>"Workplace violence"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal

obongo loves him some coke

11 posts page 9

plz no slidy

Wow it's literally nothing.

plz shariablue

Don't you know how rich and famous you'd get if you started posting stuff in Mr Brock's filing cabinents ?

Don't be scared into silence because that is how they will control you and ultimately dispose of you.

Stab David Brock in the back.

Help us save the Planet.

>anonymous
This meme died in 2016

take a stand now against those that would do you harm that pretend to be your caretakers when you need none of else pic related is in your future.

>You can literally stab David Brock to death go ahead he won't be missed but I actually meant figuratively not literally.

>tfw no $60,000 worth of hot dogs and you only have cheese pizza on dominoes while jogging
Why live?

looks like shills are scared of this getting out fellow centipedes. the globalists network is all crashing down this is fucking insane. trump is going to lock up practically the entire DNC. the establishment is crumbling. we've got to keep shitposting, we've got to keep dropping redpills. we've got to keep BTFOing lefists and SJWs. that's the only way we're going to get 8 years of trump, 8 years of ivanka, 8 years of don jr, and who knows, maybe even 8 years of the god emperor barron?
we got this far lads, keep the train going and lets keep digging. MAGA

>See OP image
>Anonymoose mask
>Use botnet X
>Hover over video description
>Anonymoose mask
>MFW

oh shit!

16 year old bluepills who think they're the internet version of Batman still watch this channel so whatever they are doing I don't mind it

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

make anonymoose a hate symbol again!

Never forget those who sacrificed all to save the world. Seth Rich will live on forever.

Then wtf am I still paying $50 a gram for coke?

>$50 a gram for coke

Do you live in Commiefornia?

So when is Sessions going to jail for being a paid shill?

Wait a minute

>Obama is in Hawaii
>Hawaii
>Wikileaks
>Hot Dogs

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30231

He has all the restaurants in his show named after himself. Only reason I know that is because my neighbor's kid watches Nick shows, and their last name is Schneider.

Very interesting!

They are scared of the WALL, and are already creating new channels. God Bless Jeff Sessions and Trump.

Amazing if this is true that these idiots could've just built a damn wall and increased security but instead they basically allied with a Mexican mafia

anonymous has like a 0% hit rating so i'm not gonna waste my time on it. we'll find out soon enough if it's true and no using fapping over a low credibility source.

Wow how is no one talking about this?

Explains why they were so against the wall irrationally.

bump

this is some really weird and disturbing shit that easily confirmed by searching just a few details.

>obama traffics drugs as soon as he leaves presidency terms

what did he not have any money during the presidency and was literally broke when he left?

>anonymous

SHIT WE ALL HAVE THAT NAME HERE ON THE 4CHIN. DOES THIS MEAN WE ARE APART OF THAT GROUP? I HAVEN'T SIGHED UP WTFFFFF

To be fair, anonymous have been terrible wrong with some of their shit

anonymous is literally the fbi now, the fbi is on our side unironaclly

Anonymous is anyone. It's a meme that Sup Forumstards took to seriously.

I thought Anonymous said they were gonna go all out on Donald Trump. I wasn't expecting them to start attacking Obama.

But mainly Obama went to Harvard with the presiding judge in Hawaii

FAKE VERY FAKE NEWS.

Obama just signed a $60 million book deal that he will not even have to write. If Obama ever sold drugs it was nickel and dime shit in high school or maybe college because rich white kids always ask niggers if they know where to score weed.

yeah but most of the members were arrested the few went into the sunset waiting for a new, but the fbi probably took the meme with them and decided to shape it into something else. Thats what i believe honestly

Bump

Wow, I just read through all this stuff, and I have to say it's disappointing. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep.

>Anonymous
>relevant

No one fails as hard as those wannabe cyber vigilantes

i wonder if this is why grassley and feinstein were so rattled after their briefing with comey 3 days ago

everyone said the meeting was about russia, but all feinstein said was

>“This briefing was all on sensitive matters,” Feinstein said, “and highly classified and it’s really not anything we can answer any questions about.”

She aged a few decades after that meeting. She and Pelosi have not looked well. Spirit cooking must be losing its mojo.

she probably told obama

>We r leegun, we do knot 4get, we r awsum intanet Kangz, pleez gib us 2000 likes

this is the same information that was posted on Sup Forums when it happened. Word to word.

What are their sources

show facts

i still have a hard time believing its real. Someones is talking bullshit out of their arse and want to create some sort of PA.

I feel like its a psyop testing the waters by fabricating lies and see if the internet will run it

Zzzz Anonymous is irrelevant

uh, actually guy, we are legion and an elephant never forgets.
You better watch your back.

Newsflash kermit, you're not the puppet-mastero buth rather a natural desaster to your moms vagina,
meat curtains? meet kermit the kindred killer of brain cells all around the known k-lobe, you green

fuck.
Bet your asshole is as black as a detroit supernova, sucking in all that vital black-light semen you so

desperately need to survive the coriolis effect in your fucking green eggplant of a left-turning of a

space station you textile tsunami.
You won't terraform my property either, ya green betch.
Smart? Rather dark, like the nigger cock you suck at night in the park,
high on glue, you even shot the deputy you honourless green bag of rotten molester-slant-eyed mint.
The brithish should've sown you into cowskin after forcing you to breed in a pond of native-piss for

two generationss, you hearthless monster,
killings millionso f colonist families, rading their farms at night then there were (white) women and

(black) children in that cuck-village, you jealous MONSTER!

The second I found out your mensturation-pond of origin I bought a truckload of cement and buried that

everglade-shithole of a green-pest birthing life-soup under a Adele-acre of nazi-concrete.

You have nowhere to return to now, slut.
You can run but you can't hide, frogh-snitch.

mY Stork-henchman are flying sorties day and night.
Surrender now and I may show mercy for your pityful green existence and let you live a nice quiet life

behind bars of peanut-chocolate (which I know you are allergic to).
You are wrong.

>TL;DR Chuck Berry is Kill

I was really hoping this would be a copypasta but sometimes life is much more sad than one would hope