Prove you're not a blind follower and name 1 (one) criticism you have of Nigel Farage

Prove you're not a blind follower and name 1 (one) criticism you have of Nigel Farage

He's not American

He has ugly teeth

He was all for the Brexit campaign, leading the UKIP into the limelight. But the moment the champagne had popped, he up and left. Now he just sits in the EP spouting "i told you so!" when he can.

But what the fuck do I know about British politics?

This is a slide thread meant to slowly erode your faith in Farage and others.

He didn't fly so good.

He didnt become an astronaut.

>british """"teeth""""

He smells like stale ale, cigerettes and scampi fries.

he's british

Kek

Smoking ciggies

kek'd

He thinks the good guys won WW2 and that Winston Churchill is someone to be admired. I like him, but in some way he's just a bluepilled cuck.

I think you should go to your nearest walmart.Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin.

I don't know enough about him because I'm american and I don't care

He is descendant of what were originally French refugees that relocated to England. Hence "Farage". Pretty fucking ironic, really starts a cognitive process.

He's in favour of big state surveillance.

Not the PM

he quit
fuck you nige come back
i know he thinks of himself as a business man first and a politician second, but nobody else does

He has a very...halting...way...of...speaking...

Best politician on the planet, including Trump.

I love the guy but he seriously looks like he has Fetal Alcohol Syndrome

But then I remind myself that he's just british and they are pretty fucking weird looking on the whole.

Brown eyes and French name.

you fucking checked your own trips, sweet

He doesn't spend enough time with his wife and children.

>crashing this plane...with one survivor!

He needs to stop smoking. It's terrible

He left his wife and now is with some young French lass

He shouldn't have retired but otherwise the only politician I like aside for Randlet.

He has no Greek.

Democracy

Laughs too much. Guffaws too little

His position on the Burqa and Hijab.
Now, while I definetely agree that it should not be worn in shops, schools, banks, servo's (convenience stores) etc, I don't see the problem with women wearing in the street.

Don't get me wrong, I love seeing a pair of tits, and an ass in tight pants, but I also realise the kind of morale degeneracy that comes along with this. So having said that, a woman wearing a Burqa or Hijaab in the street is a good thing (depending on the location). A woman or even a young girl wearing this is a very clear sign that she is either under the influence of being modest and having good morals regarding self image. Can't stand islam though, the covering up of women is the only good part about their "religion"

Pic definetely related

He doesn't smoke enough

He's British.