Paintball

Phoenix, AZ: "The billboard’s owner, Beatrice Moore, who also commissioned the display, said the banner imagery would remain up as long as Trump is in office."

I would love to see someone paintball this.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/18/trump-flanked-nazi-symbols-nuclear-mushroom-clouds-phoenix-billboard/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TjAcNwlrqOk&list=PLhcIHSgaQYDZhAPJtE9pFC8aD8uCyF-9C&index=91
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

average liberal:
>FO SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE A SWATICKIZZLE
>TEKKIT DAON NAO!!! SUMMUN CAWL THE PO-LEE-
>w-wai. that's trump! he IS a NAZI!!!
>KEEP IT UP! KEEP IT UP!

if you're going to deface someone's private property at least make a funny meme out of it

dups therefore you must listen to me

The billboard is what becomes the funny meme.

I'm thinking drones and an American flag?

Shit, I wasn't running through a proxy when I made this post. Now it's my head if someone does something to it * face-palm* Not what I needed.

I don't understand. It's pretty badass.

If one of you Amerifags doesn't get up there with white paint and a brush and change those to real swastikas I'll be pretty disappoint

>democrat spends money on a billboard for 8 years because she's mad at a rich person
Somehow I'm not surprised

Not even bad. Libs think it is, but it isn't. I live less than a half hour from Phoenix, but I wouldn't touch it.

use green and purple paintballs

Zero people care about this billboard.

You mean like zero people cared about the feminist statue in NY that had the MAGA hat glued to it?

Maybe the "artists" friends.
wink wink

lol

Reeeeeee: the ideology.

>Maybe the "artists" friends.
wink wink

I'm too daft. Explain this.

So controversial that the story has 0 comments. Unlike a Nancy Pelosi article with over 500 comments.

No way the artist would be posting on an Iranian water polo board to drum up fake controversy.
Naaaa

AZfag here. If it's on Grand Ave, one of like 5 diagonal streets in the entirety of the metropolitan area, then nobody is going to see it but niggers and illegals anyway. That place is a shithole.

But it is located on the world renowned 11th Ave.

Thanks for the intel AZfag. that shit stain part of the city can have their autistic billboard.

How is this allowed?

Talking about the naziboard, not the paintballing which I'm all for

I'm confused do we like the billboard or hate the billboard? Trump is cool

I'm over in Allwhitetukee, and am way too much of a coward to go over there.

Now I'm wondering the same thing.

Did you just wake up from a coma?

The billboard is tits

Looks pretty cool.

>I would love to see someone paintball this.

Sup Forums is a board of peace
behead those who violate the NAP

leave it up it's psych warfare the stupid libtards are doing to themselves

lol I think the person who made it loves Trump? Idk man

>dollar signs that look like swastikas
>mushroom clouds in the background

wow so deep and edgy, how profound

i bet the artist listens to Green Day

Embrace it.
Hold cookouts next to it (with permission) trying to convert everyone to Kekism.
Report it to PS3 for using the Twisted Metal clown.
Play it cool.

Don't vandalize the bilboard faggots. That's nowhere different from antifags. Instead, meme it as a good thing.

Paintball an image of Trump?

libcuck detected.

PHX area fags:

Trump Rally tomorrow, starts at 3:30PM, at the billboard.

Cross streets for the billboard are N.11th and Grand Ave.

Make it into a shrine

>giving it attention like she wants
the worst thing you can do to an artist is to dismiss it completely.
Any defacement, protesting, news coverage, etc it gets only inflates their egos and makes them feel more justified and right.
>~t. "artist"

I'm going over there soon. I'm going to build a shrine at the base.

I'm trying to find a song that does the billboard justice.

youtube.com/watch?v=TjAcNwlrqOk&list=PLhcIHSgaQYDZhAPJtE9pFC8aD8uCyF-9C&index=91

Fuck off shill

let me describe to you what will happen via headlines:

>Trump billboard making waves as protesters close in
>Brave street artists Trump billboard defaced
>Art under attack by alt-right thugs
>How Trump supporters are attacking free speech
>One artists horrific ordeal with the alt-right
>Misogynistic Trump supporters attack on free speech
etc
All your doing is taking something that will have left the news cycle in a week and pumping up it's exposure like HWNDU.

It's better than whatever ad would otherwise be on the billboard. Don't give them a reason to remove it.

You glorious bastard.

So how is showing support for trump:

protesting?
defacing?
attacking?
attacking free speech?

Reminder that the mushroom cloud in the background is from the Twisted Metal series and is probably copyright protected. Someone should tell Sony.

Why would we want to deface this? It looks freakin awesome!

Leave it, it's awesome
I literally love it as a trump supporter

Damn, that's a tough one. Wouldn't mind seeing a MAGA or PEPE flag marking the territory. But then it would be like, "well, they condone ww3 and nazi's." So tough call...

Someone should repaint swastikas or 2017s and Trump's face to resemble John Oliver's.

what kind of shrine did you have in mind? I hope it's a big one...

Stop overreacting. The billboard is awesome anyway. If you want to piss off libs, start worshipping it like an idol of Trump

This. Not even shilling this is an awesome poster and their dollar-swastiskas look great.

A natsoc-cum-capitalism God Emperor bringing the Happenings to end all happenings, the fall of the West and it´s glorious rebuilding after the reconquista.

>But then it would be like, "well, they condone ww3 and nazi's." So tough call...

What did he mean by this?

Solid point. Let us adopt it as our own meme. The irony!

Leave her private property alone you fucking autists. She's entitled to her opinions the same as all of you are. Don't act like those antifa faggots.

Blue pilled thinking right here. You nufag?

Sorry, what I meant to say was that they will look at it like it's a bad thing.

>Sorry, what I meant to say was that they will look at it like it's a bad thing.
>will
>implying they don't already

>framed photo of smiling TRUMP surrounded by flowers and those Mexican candle jars
KEK MITT UNS?

Lovely. Antifa are self-destructive, and the tactics are anti-MAGA. I just can't wait for the pics.

They want to believe so much he is a fascist that they really want to believe at this point.
It's been a while and he showed no proof of authoritarianism.
That goes bad with you judgement an your fragile ego.
So you make a giant meme where he is a fascist. At least on this board, their idyllic vision of the future is finally truth.

So this nigger's memeboard is going to replace HWNDU, huh?

Didn't you guys bitch and moan when someone vandalized peoples Trump signs?

Antifas have and always have been the useful idiots of the far left. At least that's the storry of anarchists in France.
Everytime, like Yuri Bezmenov said, they got slaughtered by the commies.

Someone should change the dollar signs to hashtags cause he drops bombs on twitter

what the fuck is wrong with people? imagine the shitstorm that would occur if something like this was made for obama during his period in office. the left criticized those who denied that obama was from the states (which i dont believe in), and then immediately went to conspiracy theorizing themselves with the so called trump russia scandal.
>TL;DR lefties are fucking hypocrites

Maybe read the bread, hardly a majority voting to destroy this ladys spergy property. Also Kek confirmed it with trips on my (unchecked, fucking lazy worshippers today) post.

Irrational over-reaction. I retract my OP statement. I was almost... turning into one of them.

>So powerful!

Defacing it is kiddy tier. I've consistently supported the idea of adopting it as ours instead, perhaps making a shrine like the other user mentioned. Gotta get all Sun Tzu in here and psychologically outmaneuver the enemy instead of crashing into him head on like an idiot.

What i am missing then?I read it,and i still stand by my statement.

that's pretty cool image, desu. it makes him look powerful and virile.
also, the artist is shit. she didn't even design the coolest part of the art, the dollar signs.
and as user notes the gash is here trying to get us to attack it so people will pay attention to her shitty art.
i say leave it. it's a nice tribute to the god emperor.

Is he trying to make Trump look cooler?

Oh, never mind,i am a retard.

Welp,she did ask for it,so never mind.

don't you dare fucking touch that billboard.

it's the best pro-trump propoganda I've seen so far.

>Dollar swastika
It's not a swastika at all.

Are black symbols within white circles on a field of red all swastikas to these people?

Well they are all moronic leftists that use red white and black to symbolize their enemies as "nazis" then use the same commie red for themselves

What Trump pic should I frame? I'm going to make a bunch of Kekistan mini flags, USA mini flags,Virgin Mary candles, frog statues, flowers... I want to keep it classy. Maybe a few quotes or poems. Ideas?

Replace the dollar signs with Pepe heads.

Trump 2020

President Trump 2016-2024

Another az fag here, looks like grand ave south of I10.

No one of importance will see it. It is literally mexico down there.

>Created by artist

>Ripping off the Twisted Metal mushroom cloud is now "creating" in the world of art

>get rid of all swastikas since they're a hatesymbol!
>unless they're next to trump! Then they're fine!

Anyone got a copy of the picture? Wouldn't mind it being my wallpaper on my phone.

I'd say if you actually want to do something then paint a MAGA hat on him.

"Mushroom clouds" look modeled after women's reproductive organs.

Is the artist black by any chance?
Since the artist stole this and put it in the background of the picture.

>Still awaiting the backlash, death threats and the like.

She clearly just did this for attention. Ignore it.

These threads are false opposition.

Trump supporters are peaceful and appreciate people's right to free speech.

You're not fooling anyone.

How long can a billboard like this last in Phoenix, I wonder...

looks like something that would be posted on Sup Forums

why paintball it?

This makes Trump looks super cool. Everybody knows, cool guys walk away from explosions without looking back. Gangnam Style!

Gets sued for stealing another artists work?