en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sikhs are pretty cool, fuck off.

rather have sikhs than the snackbars IMO

>omg look at this fucking BASED sikh
Pls fucking kill yourself

Sikhs hate Muslims and are pretty based

They should still fuck off back to their own country

my sikh friend just called me randomly from vermont and asked if I wanted him to bring me back any 4 packs of beer

what a lad

the sikh are one of the few openly anti-israeli and anti-islamic groups remaining, go fuck yourself leaf

It's a religion founded on the concept of equality whose tenants are as close to a D&D paladin in real life you can get, and whose founding is entirely built upon hating muslims and stabbing them to death if necessary.

Sikhism is quite honestly the best thing to come out of India since the Kama Sutra. If you can't be white, you can at least be a Sikh and help shank muslims with your sacred dagger you must now carry at all times.

Canadian here
Sikhs are shit tier
If you disagree you're a Sikh

>Sikhism is an ethnicity
Really made me think.

Sikhs are alright.

the only problem is the libshits don't know the difference between these shitskins and Islam shitskins and this makes the virtue signaling real enough.

>Sikh open homeless shelter for spillway flood victims
>see conservitard not all muslims.

But at least Sikhs are some what civilized.

>have memes gone too far?
Nah man. Sikhs are bro-tier

This, but they can fuck off after the muslims.

Sikhs are okay. There aren't that many of them so they arent a threat and they dont blow shit up and most of their kids leave the religion. It's dying off.

REE NOT MY BIRTH MONTH REEEE

This, desu..
I'm not on board with this whole "bro-tier" meme, but I still feel like they deserve to not be lumped together with Mudslimes.

>Sikhs are okay.
>they dont blow shit up

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182

this, all we gotta do is pit them against the islamists

Sikhs are bros, one of the only tolerable minorities in Vancouver, even if you can barely understand them you can tell they're making an attempt to be useful and civilized

vancouver should get some groups going to redpill the men in the city. gotta start matching the social organizing of the left.

>having poo in loo month on a christian month

>not having it on october

>not brownfacing and having a chest bomb that doesn't explode and kill people but explodes candy out of the vest

i moved away and will never go back

while I was there I worked at le weed store and pissed off hoards of lefties supporting Trump while dispensing their nuggies, also butt-frustrated my co-workers with the old conservative secretary but my boss was pretty based and stoked on the American revolution