>prefer cats over dogs
>doesn't want sports

Other urls found in this thread:

hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/essays/cd.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How does one have sports?

I enjoy sports
My apartment doesnt allow dogs but lets us have cats

I got a cat because im white and love animals and not some shitskin faggot who hates animals

I wanted a dog but ill settle for a cat

>holds a mug with both hands for warmth

>want
Do you mean watch? If so, who the fuck cares about watching you lazy piece of filth - get out and play sports yourself.

*watch
Get off of my board

If only I could have a sport

>>doesn't want sports

maybe if I'm playing catch with the bros but all pro sports are cucked as hell have fun watching your daughter date niggers because she saw you oohing and ahhing over black athletes all her life, you sports fags are the worst kind of stupid, read a book or something, hell growing Sup Forums for 3 hours is way more productive than watching a game.

I think you should go to your nearest walmart.Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin.

>>prefer cats over dogs

What is wrong with people?

Cats are better than dogs tho

Sports are gay

You hate animals?
You arent white
faggot

A

What is this copy pasta

Sports can mean anything from dart-throwing, cup-car racing to speed-eating. If you mean nu-males refusing to watch heavy-duty antique farm equipment running a ball around because it's become nu-church, a reason to drink or something to gamble on - then I support nu-males in your image.

Fuck cats, I have a black and tan Doge and he's an ass but I love em

>leaf

>be tired of feeling unmanly for enjoying gf's strap-on

FUCKING

Stop watching sports. It's athletic cuckoldry.

>18+
>playing sports outside of college or professionally
Get out of my board
Of course the Candicuck makes an absolutely abhorrent post
Get out of my board

day of the rake is nearing, leaf

>sports
niggers

cats are fine. theyre natural born hunters and highly independent. dogs are highly dependent on their owners, and you have to train them to behave in an acceptable manner. dogs, in a way, remind me of women. always got to keep them on a short leash or they go full retard. that being said, a well trained doggo beats a cat anyday.

But sports are dumb, low-iq bread and circuses to keep the masses happy.

>A kangaroo

>A burger

There is literally nothing wrong with two persons in love expressing love to each other in different ways

I respect cats but dogs are better pets

>cats
>huwyte
WE

Playing sports is fine, watching sports is cuckoldry.

hates guns and the idea of shooting and/or owning guns is so crazy they don't even consider it. the same kind of male that would freak out if he came to your place and spotted a gun in one of your drawers, and would wave it around pointing it at everyone asking if it's legal and registered and loaded.

>Marvel shirts
>Mario shirts
>le zelda emblem
>laughing after every sentence

>Eat Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream. If you eat that fag crap, you deserve to have your man card revoked.

this
hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/essays/cd.aspx

>identifies as "gamer"

ive never had it, is it good at all?

I'll drink beer, eat hot dogs with sauerkraut, and watch baseball. Fuck you, Varg.

>Watches sports instead of playing them
>Focuses his identity on alleged affiliations with Jewish-owned sports organizations, spends a significant quantity of time watching these organizations on Jewish-owned television networks
>Posts Wojak or Pepe memes

why not have a house cat and a german shepard?
no problem there

Sorry, try to not emulate the scene from gran torino with people who see through shit

"get off my lawn" .. get a real soul and quit your middle-management dead-end job

high fructose corn syrup out of 10

I have a cat. I've always had a pet, dogs, cats, snakes, etc... Cats are more self sufficient than doggos, they take care of themselves when you're gone for days on end.

You will say what you want, because you're projecting with this post, but there is nothing nu-male about preferring a cat over a dog.

>posts faggot threads on Sup Forums about nu-males
>quotes everyone they disagree with and tells them to get off of their board

>Not being able to chill with your catbro
You some kind of faggot or something?

I wish I liked sports, but I just don't. Wasn't raised watching them (dad was deployed and didn't like sports much) and didn't have friends who did either. It's really a lot like religion where your family determines your comfortability with it-- not raised religious, won't be religious; not raised on sports, won't watch sports. I don't have a lot against sports, I just can't get immersed in it. A ton of it is also just (((advertising))) and pro-nigger propaganda (respect niggers cuz they can throw a ball).

very rare does a leaf make a good post.

>wears a beanie that has that weird beard thing

>having a gaming PC
>having more than one console
>playing games for more than 30 mins a day
>2 sentence greentext
>>>/new/

Enjoy warching your niggers play with balls?

If you watch sports you are dumb

>be young guy
>have glasses
>be balding
>this makes me a nu male
tf mate dont classify me

>cats over dogs
Only a nu-male worries about bullshit like this.

>doesn't want sports
They're perverted. Men move on to pure things.

It's a counter-Freudian thing. If your family enjoy watching sports you will hate it if your family likes it you will hate it

not an argument

>Love niggers
>Doesn't hate kikes completely
>Dressing like manlets
>Doesnt like a good'l pint of beer after work
>Doesn't want to enlist to idf "it hurts people"
>Being a nigger
>Doesn't like a good book
>Being a lefty
>Getting out of the closet and going to that disgusting gay parade
>Loves muzzies
>A cuck
>Doing that stupid trip to pooinloo and loves Buddhism yet doesn't practice it and just smokes weed

why do they ALL want to be indie devs? whats the overlap there? is just le videogames or what?

how do you reconcile living in israel if you hate jews?

Same here kind of except neither my mom or my dad watched sports much growing up except for when our city's team was doing really well or whatever. I always felt like I was the only guy I knew that didn't like sports so which makes it so hard to communicate whenever the topic of sports was brought up. I still don't have any desire to get into them because it seems like a waste of time to me but I can understand why people might like them.

I have a cat since I dont have time for a dog

Am I ok pol?

It's just more with culture, no one usually has strong tendencies to do anything they weren't raised doing. For a lot of people, sports is something like soul food, a reminder of family. For me it is not.

When friends arrive at your home, a dog goes into a frenzy, barking, leaping and pawing at the newcomer. "Pay attention to me!" he begs, as his excited nails rake a guest's linen blazer. While the dog does everything possible for approval, from racing around the room to bouncing like a basketball, the cat is usually nowhere to be seen. Cats prefer to observe new arrivals from afar. For instance, under the bed or atop the refrigerator. Maybe, if the cat is in the mood, she'll come out to acknowledge this New Person with a tail twitch, a cautious once-over. But that's it. No effusive greetings, no jumping on laps or humping of legs. Invite a cat to your dinner party. She'll stay discreetly out of the way, while a dog lusts for -- and sometimes runs away with -- the main course.

I like cats and dogs for different reasons.
Team sports are fucking faggotry.

I love cats

>Israel
>Only jews
We have every kind of jew the world can offer, from Argentina to russia.
And i am leaving this circle of jew jewing a jew after i finish my B.Sc and find a job abroad.

I'm kind of mad about it because there's this girl I'm becoming close to and she's a good conservative girl, but she's really into sports, so her whole family must be. I could pretend to like it if I didn't have to follow everything that's happening the divisions and whatever they have, but that's too hard to make up now. Maybe I'll just keep up with the nearest team and say I'm a fan of only that team.

>profesionally
How about you move your fat ass and play some fucking sports Skippy

I can vibe on this. I was raised on sports and music. I wish I had some car stuff thrown in. Despite my lack of advanced automobile knowledge, and the connotations that comes with that as being a dude, I know I am still manly.

do you have jewish cats?

They're better if you aren't a 40+ something with lots of extra time on their hands.
That said, I think I'll always prefer cats somewhat, they're just more aware and less doofy and smelly than dogs.

> (You)
>do you have jewish cats?
Leaf, what the actual fuck?

>i settled for a cat when i wanted a dog cause i am not a nigger guys honestly
lie in the bed you made, and then kys faggot

yeah, i can clearly see how my cat brings me your dead pug one morning, just the head, like always...
is this a shill thread? i can't tell, seems to essentially to me. anyway: with dogs and cats i turn full MultiKulti.

>Dogs smell like shit
>After you pet a dog your hands smell like shit
>Dogs roll around in shit and then come inside and put their shit paws everywhere all over your pants
>Dogs never lick themselves clean like a cat
>Dogs shit all over your yard instead of a nice small place that's easy to clean up, it even includes litter and you line it with plastic so it's easy
>Dogs smell girl's crotches when they walk inside so they feel uncomfortable and you don't get laid
>Dogs are noisey as shit, they're basically niggers
>Dogs drool everywhere, their face and body is always covered in drool
>Seriously dogs smell so fucking discgusting

>cats look way cooler, dogs look fucking retarded
>cat's don't need to be taken care of, they are independant and chill, unlike dogs always chimping out over food like fucking niggers
>cats are high IQ, also stronger and more agile for their bodyweight
>cats are just masculine as fuck, think panthers and lions

Dogs are for faggots and niggers who think they wanna "look tuff". You''re all super big faggots and truly nu males

Also (((sports))) are bluepilled as fuck

Former numale here who went into game development in college

Pretty much for attention, thinking they are unique and artistic but in reality can never fully commit to making a game or hell even learning a programming language.

They also think it willget em gamer girl pussy

this. the Egyptians knew this

Plz share, all I have is military knowledge. I'm not a cuck, I just lack manly interests.
t. Marine Corps brat

its a normie thing to watch some sporting events like The Super Bowl, NBA Finals, EUFA Champions League, etc.

It's just an excuse for socializing and drinking, which I consider normal. Abnormal is the Nate Silver shit like warching every sporting game or march, and having graphs and excel charts to keep track of sabermetrics like the aspies of

You shouldn't have to pretend to like sports just for her. If she wants you to watch some game with her on tv or go to a stadium to see on then go and try to enjoy yourself but otherwise it's stupid to put on a front. Assuming you're not both underaged she should be intelligent enough to understand that people have different hobbies.

Only sports worth watching is rallying.

I need to know second greatest ally

THIS RIGHT HERE

>mfw it turns out Sup Forums is full of nu-males

Sad!

>Saying "literally" at all the time.
>Can't lift shit at the gym without making a scene most of the time.
>Hovers over the women 90% of the time anywhere.
>Trying to show off how "progressive" they are.
>Dressing and talking like a fucking teenager while they're in their thirties or approaching it.
>The styled beards they usually have.
>All talk and no walk.

I didn't mean to imply that watching any sporting match makes you a faggot. I meant to imply that Sup Forums and OP are both faggots. Especially OP, who types like an underageb& non-white /r9k/ posting NEET and should certainly commit suicide immediately. I imagine he's about 300 lbs and has a sub-100 IQ.

Yeah kinda sums it up, and I grew up with cats and dogs.

>willingly letting the barking jew into your home

You sound like an actual faggot. Good for you, I guess.

Choose File numalefeministstraponsignguy.jpg

Did I do that right? This is my first day on /r/pol

This. Dogs are attention whores, worse than woman.
The only thing they are good for is security but only if you get them trained or they will just eat the poisoned meat the burglar throws in.

>Second
You offended me
>I need to know
I guess no, we dont got any cutdick cats around.
Or i dont know those rabbis nowdays can take money for about anything.

Watches Game of Thrones but don't touch the novels.
Considers themselves to be a "geek"

>cats are just masculine as fuck, think panthers and lions
Oh yeah, those big ferocious jungle cats that nobody outside of Africa keeps as a pet. Pic related sure is masculine, huh?

Military here as well, but Air Force parents and 8 years of sitting and talking shit while "working" and making money in the Air Force myself. Keep doing you, my friend.

I was a faggot, but I grew out of it and now I make 250k a year as a network security engineer :^)

Cats can't kill intruders. Fuck off.

>watching sports

The only thing worth watching for entertainment is scifi and fantasy. The rest you can do just as easily.

>Pic related sure is masculine, huh?

Compared to:

??

faggot

At least cats kill things and can live on their own, dogs are kinda like retarded children with good athletic abilities.

Cars are the last stand of implicit white identity

>cares what strangers think
>cares about fashion
not based. not based at all

Easy there Richatd Spencer.