LET ME TRANSLATE YOUR LE PEN MEMES

Give me your best Marine Le Pen memes and I will translate them into French for you.

I understand we need HIGH ENERGY but we cant do that with English memes. I expect my Quebecois and Frog Sup Forumssters to work with me,

DUMP'EM

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/zhUcc
voici.fr/news-people/actu-people/emmanuel-macron-en-couple-avec-mathieu-gallet-pourquoi-il-a-evoque-la-rumeur-622107
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She has no chance, sadly.

fuck off

we need high energy

I have no le pens, but I will bump your thread

She's running against a nobody and a thief.

The nobody is pro immigration, pro europe, ex rothschild banker, ex Hollande (polling 10%) economic minister.

Everything can happened, really. She shouldn't be able to win, be her contenders are so shitty that they could lose.

I want to see leftists voting for a rothschild banker who openly promise to destroy the working class.

k but i need memes

bump for no parlex vous franch

Vive la France!

Have a bump

Translate this for me

France helped Americans free themselves, its only fair for us to help them now.

imgur.com/a/zhUcc

Here is all my FN oc so far, should I keep making shit or just give up?

Elle a une chance!

>Joan of Arc saved France
How?

We could have a picture of Charles the Hammer with the caption "We defeated them once, we'll do it again."

She rallied France at a time when England was winning the Hundred Years War and was poised to conquer all of France. King Charles VII was nicknamed King of Bourges because it was one of few areas he controlled.

She cucked the English in the 100 years war. England lost all it's mainland territories.

at which point did we set her on fire? I'm not well versed in English/French history desu

100 years war is a misnomer, it was multiple wars. England basically won the whole thing at one point but then the king died.

>I will translate them into French for you.
Not necessary. I speak French.

Anglos have a better understanding of the actual French language than the québécois. Asking the québécois to translate things into French is like asking an brain-damaged Irish gypsy to translate things into English.

She was handed over to the English in 1431, like halfway into the last phase of the war. The war ended in the 1450s.

Here's one for you, OP

Gas the kikes!

Yet we have to have french on fucking everything english is on even in the west where theres no fucking french out here

I have a made-for-Canada ford ranger and my warning stickers etc have english+french

Fucking retarded. Not only that, but like a certain number of schools are by law required to provide teaching in french if they want it. Québécois are literally fucking gibs me dat niggers. Zero respect, hate em.

>.10 Euros have been deposited to your account. Thank you for brightening the future!

kek

you have one without the words

write "Entrez dans le char, Nous allons sauver la France"

Jeanne d'Arc a sauvé la France.

Maintenant, c'est au tour de Le Pen.

YAAAAYYYYYYYYYY

help

Rentre dans la bagnole, tarlouze,

on va sauver la France.

Gazez les feujs.

le pen is mightier than le sword of islam

Time for Le Pen

I was gonna write "Tabarnac" or "Ostie" but thats too Quebecer of me.

#lepenisrising

Only got visual stuff

>québécois
>speaking french
Chose wisely
When i lived in Montréal, all the québécois told me that in europe we don't speak french, we use a lot of english words and the french language was under constant attack, they nagged me for using 'parking' instead of 'place de parquage'.
Then i heard them talking to each other 'vient voir la game de hockey avec la gang', 'c'est cute', they lost all credibility.
>Les québécois sont des cocus du français.

Refugiés
Migrants économiques

In French, we say: "Putain".

Trop long.

This. And their accent is retarded.

>tfw Le Pen has zero chance of winning
Feelsgoodman
Now go to sleep autists, stop trying to meme something impossible to happen.

Just stop wasting your time. Go to sleep

To reiterate my point, she won't win so stop

Why should we shill for France?
Fuck em.
when they do worse it makes USA and Trump look better.

kek

kek wills it. but my translation is shit. Come one, francophones.

La Pen est plus puissante que le Sword of Islam

or

"La Pen est plus forte que l'epee de L'Islam"

okay

yeah

it is retarded

there's a lot of "ennnnnn" and "ben la la"

BEN LÀ LÀ

You should hear New Brunswick french or Northern Ontario french. It's another level.

I bet it's horrendous.

Not sure if the grammar/word selection is correct.

Choisir avec soin

*Choisissez avec soin

My brain went english mode

L(a) première président(e)
(Whats in bracket bolden or underline)

Ne laissez pas les misogynistes voler nos éléctions

Votez Le Pen

Je suis avec elle

misogynes*

that's a good shoop

Noice.

...Fucking shameless ain't you?

Holy shit some people have a lot of free time.

le pen is mightier than le soros

You can't translate this in French.

I found them in other le pen memes threads.

:^)

Top kek

>.EU

good one

For the future is feminin i wanted to do something like "La Futur est Feminin" but its actually masculin and so is demain and avenir.

Too bad, would have been punny

How isn't my statement still valid?

You could say "l'avenir au féminin".

Noircie

Dont use it it sounds akward

Tell me how to say "it's not gay if it's a hologram", I'm going to caption the Macron / Matheiu Gallet one with that.

Make it so I can post it somewhere and not get banned for swearing though.

context:
voici.fr/news-people/actu-people/emmanuel-macron-en-couple-avec-mathieu-gallet-pourquoi-il-a-evoque-la-rumeur-622107

So, the the cucked French "rewarded" her by deporting her to the English?

This works, however.

Le Peen will win

Whos le peen

>Jean D'Arc

she will lose
translating English to Canadian could be funny

You'd better try to find arguments that are not lies and you'd better find arguments that could convince potential voters and not individuals who are sure to vote for her
Autists will never learn, as they are unable to understand how undecided voters think they'll never find correct arguments
She's doomed because her core of voters are stupid, uneducated and hatred

Jeanne d'Arc was a Saint and a virgin
MLP is divorced, with children and her compagnion is part Jewish, they aren't even married

>She's doomed because her core of voters are stupid, uneducated and hatred
That clearly didn't stop Trump. Or maybe, somehow, you're under the impression that French people are more intelligent than Americans? Spoiler alert: they aren't.

More seriously, the FN is doomed to lose as long as it isn't capable to generate a sweeping consensus around its core political points. Otherwise, it will always loose during the second turn because it has been traditionally used for fear-mongering. As long as the FN isn't considered normal and mainstream, anyone pitted against a FN candidate will automatically win in the second term because anything is better than the far-right in the eyes of most voters.