Reeeeeeee!

Too many shills. Lemme see your warface Sup Forums !!!!

>complains about shills on here
>makes a war face thread that won't slide threads
Saged.

>china

We should all probably get some sleep. Aren't we all tired? Have a drink and take a Xanax and things will be better tomorrow. Log off Sup Forums, get some rest. You're so tired. I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

But really, where are you from? I saved the second pepe for editing purposes.

Burgerstanian living in China

Here's the non-chinkeyed no-background version

Shitskins mad they aren't white. They even need to take our memes.
kek

I like this one better

We are everywhere and everything.

Haha. I thought 4chinz was blocked in Ching Chong. How are you doing this? Also, post odd Chinese memes.

Sleep tight, user.

Sup Forums banned china, not the other way around. Sup Forums gold lets me post.

Also I've haven't seen any Chinese memes that were interesting enough to save...

Often enough I just see them translating old shit that was in English

Interesting. Thanks for the knowledge nugget, chinkanon. Are they really soulless dog eaters?

>auditory autism

Hey wait a minute

>fighting on Twitter front

Except we have stopped and we've let the leftards completely overrun the place

Southern Chinese, mostly. Though you can find Korean restaurants with dog meat farther north.

They're more autistic and socially competitive than soulless (ie would rather let you die than give handouts/help you when they find you bleeding out on the street).

>chinks can't even create memes they just copy white ones

You're joking aren't you?

Honestly not joking, though to counter my claim I also have limited exposure. I don't go spelunking into Chinese internet, I just see bits from Chinese facebook equivalent.

Huh... they view everyone as competition so when a crazy person is curb stomping an infant they just walk by like it's normal? (You know the webm I'm talking about)

This doesn't make sense. How can Asian society be described as collectivist when no one helps each other?

Seems more individualistic to only worry about one's own problems. Also, treating life as a competition just makes hordes of losers that kill themselves, stay indoors their whole life or go insane.

Stop mocking my asian brother you lard arse

A mix of that, and the idea that when you help someone, the victim will call you out as the one who harmed them, and judges will side with that lacking another person to punish.

Suddenly you're paying medical bills for life because you tried to help a fucker out.

China has been max capitalistic for awhile now. Also overpopulation has a way of stripping people's humanity.

What the fuck? Jesus Christ we need to nuke that place. That kind of mentality is truly dangerous.

Mongol twins. Six degrees of separation

You commie chinks are everywhere. Some of are ok just be ready for 200 nukes.

Nigger, that is the gayest filename I've ever seen.

WHY DOST THOU POL INCORRECT -> POL CORRECT?!
ARGGGGG