All forms of ReCAPTCHA are now susceptible to bots. I used a bot to solve the 'captcha' when making this thread...

All forms of ReCAPTCHA are now susceptible to bots. I used a bot to solve the 'captcha' when making this thread, and I will be bumping it with a bot. Sup Forums before captcha had spambots everywhere, and now we're seeing that all over again. If you want to see Sup Forums stick around, now is the time to speak up. Tweet @hiroyuki_Ni that the captcha needs to be replaced. If you don't have a Twitter account, get one; this is important.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Sup
Sup
pastebin.com/9VFZpmVe
wired.co.uk/article/google-wants-to-make-captcha-completely-invisible
youtube.com/watch?v=xoMgnJDXd3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bimp

id sooner die than go on twitter

>taking an anime image board seriously enough to campaign to protect the integrity of it.

If bots get bad admins/mods will react. Who cares enough about Sup Forums to worry about this? Do you not have other places to go or things to do? How important is Sup Forums in your life? You need to sort yourself out.

Doubles of truth right here

Fuck off normalfag

カナカプッチャ

Can this anime image board meme die yet?
Even when it was invented, it was only 50% anime discussion, with the other 50% being Sup Forums, and its shrunken ever since.

>he thinks it's 2010

Sup Forums is a normalfag board now. Maybe try /jp/?

Sup Forums was 2D/Random you dolt

If you keep shitposting I'm going to stop producing Sup Forums memes forever.

>If you don't have a Twitter account, get one; this is important.
Nice try fgt.
Hope your stock crashes through the floor and you have to declare bankruptcy

>le BANE XXDDDDD

Other places to yell at:
github.com/Sup Forums/4chan-API/issues
(monitored by Sup Forums developer desuwa)
Sup Forums IRC: irc://irc.rizon.net/Sup Forums
Feedback page: Sup Forums.org/feedback

>mfw i'm replying to a bot
Google's more interested in getting their precious machine learning data than actually preventing bots.

>If you don't have a Twitter account, get one; this is important.

Fuck off shill.

send the bot script to a dev and eventually the dev team will create a way to stop your bot from working, if you really care I mean, otherwise you can scram off to reddit.

I warned you

dumb animeposter

I'm pretty sure that Google doesn't want its machine to be learning from bots. Breaks the whole system if it's getting data from input that's only trying to be accurate enough to get by it.

>>>/reddit/

bump

>I used a bot to solve the 'captcha' when making this thread
Prove it you double nigger.

Now we'll all need Sup Forums-passes to post.

And then, Sup Forums will be a usable board!

May as well release the core of it.

It's this
pastebin.com/9VFZpmVe
run over and over again (10 jobs in parallel). Takes a few minutes to solve v2 because it's just randomly guessing. But this is between me and Google; Sup Forums has no way to detect this.

v1 is even easier as it can be OCR'd with freely available software (I'm using tesseract). Even without OCR, guess calle and you'll be right about 5% of the time.

>just brute forcing the v2 captcha
Well shit. Hopefully this doesn't cause Google to do anything particularly bad.

I'm sick of being a slaveworker to Jewgle. I deliberately solve the captchas incorrectly, partial matches often work.

Wow, I just read through all this stuff. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep.

it's a 4x4 grid and you usually need 2-5 boxes checked

It's not hard to randomly brute force

>not using legacy

After GamerGate all mods that didn't hate us were fired. We've been living under hostile leadership ever since.

The mods shut us down every single goddamn time we try to actually do anything

Nigger this board created the anti-SJW backlash and got Trump elected.

It's fucking important, quite possibly the most important place on the internet.

Nothing substantial. I'm going to sleep.

I often get wheels and planes and sometimes even battle helicopters, one time even a military vehicle.
Once there used to be a lot of food in the captcha, not anymore.

it didn't actually, you just posted memes while the American people realized Hillary was a corrupt whore

>thinking it's 2010

Sup Forums is not right wing politics. If any internet rightwingers got trump elected, it's frogtwitter. They're the ones who rustle journalists into retarded frenzies that made the population see through their shit.

Agreed partner

do you seriously not watch anime
what the actual FUCK is wrong with you

stupid fucking nerd

no shit ocr can read legacy captcha

The problem is the board being flooded by a bunch of normies and plebbitors.

Captcha never had a place on Sup Forums. moot was a pussy. Anyway a common ground for both of us
wired.co.uk/article/google-wants-to-make-captcha-completely-invisible

Bots that randomly spew out social media memes and buzzwords would be indistinguishable from regular Sup Forums users and in fact could possibly improve board quality. You could even program them to actually stay here on this board instead of proselytizing all over other boards.
Send in the bot legion.

bump

Well there certainly are a ton of garbage threads all the time.

>they will never experience the joy of anime
i almost feel bad for the plebs

im getting very sleepy, i think im going to go sleep now

it's weird, my legacy captcha only works when I'm in a thread but when I'm posted from the index or the catalog in a thread, I have the "I am not a robot" captcha

bump

Where do I get a bot to solve captcha?

I'm not using it to spam I just don't like solving them

the catalog even has its own css override box in settings idk why ncie website moot

Wow, I just read through all this stuff. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep.

How the fuck can they solve this captcha.

this
good night anonfriends
*yawns*

bumping

Oh this guy again. Now this is creepy. THEN GO TO SLEEP

>I will be bumping it with a bot.
>1 post by this ID

I guess not

You're not watching carefully. Ghostbumping keeps a thread up longer. Also, proxies.

stfu dumb animeposters

HAHAH i couldn't laugh hard enough. haha hahahahahh ahahahaha. made my day OP. hopefully whole /24 gets banned.

Expect to see lots more of this if nothing changes. This was what Sup Forums was like before the captcha.

Are you high? decaptcher, deathbycaptcha, etc have been around for millenia

bump

bump

What proxies are you using to post?

Why would he share a list of proxies for the mods to ban right now? That makes no sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=xoMgnJDXd3k

I'm not asking for a list. I'm more curious if he's using a specific service, or if he's just using free ones off a site.

sauce on the middle one?

check the script. he's using tor for captcha fetch only. submissions are not possible through tor.

Free ones on publicly available lists.

It's pretty easy to get more, especially when you can test them without typing a captcha.

Yes, the captcha submissions are through Tor, although they also work with random proxies from the public lists. Went with Tor because it's more reliable (lots of connection errors with the proxies). Captcha submission doesn't have to be the same IP that you submit the post to Sup Forums with.

why are you lying OP?

4ch submissions, not captchas faggot.

What makes you think I am lying? About what?

for Sup Forums submissions see Not going to link to specific sites, but proxies get posted every day.

>t. bot

bump

>Who cares enough about Sup Forums to worry about this?

me
>Do you not have other places to go or things to do?

No and no.
>How important is Sup Forums in your life?

200% important, more than anything else. with cripplechan the only thing still maintaining me alive.

>You need to sort yourself out.

To do what? fuck off

idk it was on some Sup Forums thread

bump

>he actually fell for the larping virtue signaling b8
you realize Sup Forums is mostly satire, right nigger? you might be more comfortable at le_donald

This seems like the logical step to take. Japan guy doesn't make/maintain captcha.

Wow, I just read through all this stuff, and I have to say it's disappointing. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep.

Здecь нeчeгo cмoтpeть. Mнe oчeнь жaль, нo я дoлжeн cпaть.
>

bump

>he fell for the "Sup Forums is satire" meme
go back to r/T_D

I AM A JEDI

>ReCAPTCHA for bots
I get several suicides thoughts under 1 minute, because of this on every post I do
>Click all street signs
>*CLICK*
>DUMB FUCKER THAT STREET SIGN WAS 1 MM THE LEFT BOX TOO TRY AGAIN
>AFTER 8 TRIES I DONE IT CLAP CLAP
And don't let me speak about the
>CLICK ALL MOUNTAINS AND NUMBERS
This fuckers disappear while clicking on them
>FUCKING BERGE REEEEEEEEE
I JUST HAD TO DO IT AGAIN WITH 10 TRIES FUCK YOU

Remove Google.

Newsflash kermit, you're not the puppet-mastero buth rather a natural desaster to your moms vagina,
meat curtains? meet kermit the kindred killer of brain cells all around the known k-lobe, you green

fuck.
Bet your asshole is as black as a detroit supernova, sucking in all that vital black-light semen you so

desperately need to survive the coriolis effect in your fucking green eggplant of a left-turning of a

space station you textile tsunami.
You won't terraform my property either, ya green betch.
Smart? Rather dark, like the nigger cock you suck at night in the park,
high on glue, you even shot the deputy you honourless green bag of rotten molester-slant-eyed mint.
The brithish should've sown you into cowskin after forcing you to breed in a pond of native-piss for

two generationss, you hearthless monster,
killings millionso f colonist families, rading their farms at night then there were (white) women and

(black) children in that cuck-village, you jealous MONSTER!

The second I found out your mensturation-pond of origin I bought a truckload of cement and buried that

everglade-shithole of a green-pest birthing life-soup under a Adele-acre of nazi-concrete.

You have nowhere to return to now, slut.
You can run but you can't hide, frogh-snitch.

mY Stork-henchman are flying sorties day and night.
Surrender now and I may show mercy for your pityful green existence and let you live a nice quiet life

behind bars of peanut-chocolate (which I know you are allergic to).
You are wrong.

>TL;DR Chuck Berry is Kill

Just use the legacy one, it's 10 times faster

Wtf I love France now

Ben Garrison? Yeah I know him by that name. Hell, I worked with him in Nam. Back then we called him "Gook Gutting" Garrison because he never came out of a tunnel without a scalp, an ear, or covered with blood.

Most would call him insane, but that is why the green berets trained him. They saw potential. It wasn't until they learned his methods that they truly realized what a monster they created.

You see, most guys that go tunnel clearing take guns. Not Ben. No, he took knives, clubs, hatchets, sometimes nothing but his bare hands. After a few missions I got a chance to talk to him in the mess. He was wearing his blood stained hat, sunglasses, and combat fatigues, smoking a cigarette and drinking johnny walker black. It was contraband, but you NEVER told Ben what he could and couldn't do.

I asked him why he never took guns with him. He lowered is head and took a long slow draw from his hand rolled cig, pulled off his sun glasses and looked me right in the eyes, piercing my soul.

"I do it out of respect. Respect for the white race. These slant eye'd scum bags don't deserve the mercy of an American made bullet, but the slow torturous death of the hands of an American man!"

In a flash he pulled out his weathered, but razor sharp knife and stopped just short of sticking my gut. "The look in their eyes when I slip this baby into their swollen, rice filled bellies is reason enough. To see the last lights flick off in their heads as they see a real killer work."

Captcha's not going anywhere. It's how our data is siphoned.
>posting time
>url
>java script
>xhr
>frames

Twitter's the RSS of the modern world.
Brings all your shit to you, from Trump and wikileaks to ISIS tweets about voting how to kill people.

Your data is already siphoned by Cloudflare, no need for an additional siphoning by Google.