ITT: We post Sup Forumsacks we see posting here all the time

I'll start:
>The CLEARLY autistic Gook who won't stop spamming threads with the /r9k/ teenage girl he orbits
>The Spaniard who starts all the Communism Generals
>The Turkroach who starts Islam threads and has probably never read a book outside of Quran passages
>The Burger who starts Knowledge Bomb threads and somehow gets hundreds of replies despite have 0 sources(quite possibly a LARPing NEET)

That burger with the id qEk4Hjev who always makes the best threads

the aussie who always says 'sage and hide shill threads"

The Toilet-scrubber who always starts the /PTG/ threads

The autistic deer posting German.

I´ve seen a pic with his dick in the mouth of one of the young ones. Absolutely fucking degenerate.

The Kiwi goddess who holds the akashic copyright on "the truth"

>vegan faggot that keeps starting threads on Sup Forums and /fit/ and gets destroyed in every single thread

kys this is a classic Sup Forums bread much like YLYL, YRYL and "show me your ID" eventhough the latter will get shoah´d by jewish mods from time to time.

you moron

Anyone remember the Bahamas nigger who is always talking about how humans are animals and need to give into their instincts and rape and kill each other?

>obamaleaf

All the British Columbians who want to declare independence from Canada and have a whites only policy or apartheid system

The liberal Pole who hates himself and his countrymen.

The tranny leaf who has a personal vendetta against Jordan Peterson and considers him a fraud because he worked several blue collar jobs before entering academia

That Croatian obsessed with race mixing and keeps calling niggers "black angels".

>The Serb shill that TYPES like THIS
>The English teacher in Japan that pretends very poorly to be Japanese by typing in broken English but it's still obvious he's an English teacher starting 'I wish I was American' threads
>The Viet that really hates China
>The Pole that always makes blacked threads

>The Spaniard who starts all the Communism Generals

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDRÉS

The prick who posts the pro-smoking thread with a photo of that laughing bald twat on a daily basis.

It's posted in Sup Forums regularly too, so I've been told by a friend who browses that degenerate board.

The German who shills that 9/11 was CGI every 9/11 thread

The "Knowledge Bomb" guy is most definitely a LARPer. He is not an insider as he portrays himself to be, just a random faggot that believes he possesses superior insight/knowledge.

>according to a friend

The dumb American. I see him all the time

that leaf poster with the trips

OH are you thinking of the Mongol Finnish guy who won't stop creating pro-smoking threads?

And calls everyone shareblue. I want to strangle him.

nice try compost
btw, i hate you desu

Some very mentally deranged, incoherent leaf that comes into antifag religious threads and claims the Bible not only is OK with faggotry but actually promotes it.

who?

The cuck from Cana- oh wait, that's every canadian.

Trumpserb
Serbshill
Obamaleaf
Toothbrusheesti
Mummyposter

How

knowledge bomb is most definitely a larping neet, lurk moar

bongo mum poster is acceptable. he posts mummy pics

I've been trying to ask Roaches for the past few weeks this:
Apparently only a quarter of Roaches have actually read a book in their life. Are you in this quarter?

What about Mike, tho?

I was referring to bong one. The Russian one is fucking awful too, but I'm fairly certain the Russian just does it to get the bongs goat.

eeech
delet this. naming the devil calls him
somone was workin on a deep dox on daniel

How has nobody mentioned the pedopole yet?

The Kraut that's still butthurt about Brexit

Yes, and what you say is probably true.

honestly wouldnt be surprised if seymour phillips was paying some jackass to post smoking threads on Sup Forums

mod/janitor

I think I've seen him
>the portugue Hoppeposter
>the swiss who shill for Don Fillon
>all posts by this id are satire american, havent' seen him in a while
>that probably disgusting trap

So Mike's real name is Daniel? Didn't know that. There were also pics of his face floating around, I suppose.

Surprised that gook hasn't showed up to this thread yet. Maybe the janitors finally permanently banned him.

He wrote a comment, copied the ID, deleted the comment, then rewrote the one you see now.

i've not seen the pics. i vaguely remember something from somewhere else where his name was mentioned

the constant twattr reporting of ops has pissed someone off i gues

Found it

kek. is this maldraw?

>the turkish guy that posts images of dead american soldiers
>the americans that get buttblasted by the images

>the aussie that drinks his own piss while posting
>you can almost make out the gurgling in the post

the American poster who posts the 'its tape' photo, to which I respond 'its tape' to his posts and we remember each other

If you make a thread about Sam Hyde a guy will start ranting about how ugly he is.

bbut hes got the sex appeal of a road accident

You know what you never see anymore the american that had a heart attack while posting.

They all post mummy pics

>The canadian that post the dick pic and says "wat do"

>2017
>not smoking smokes
Were you bullied at school, mentally retarded or both?
>B-but I will die sooner
So? Is live a competition who will live the longest?
>You get addicted to it!
Not if you smoke in moderation
>it's expensive
Get a job you manchild

>The retard that keeps posting alt right fem threads
>The retard that keeps posting Lauren Southern
>the cunt hat keeps posting hapa threads

hi cunt

Don't take credit for other peoples work

>The retarded Canberra fag that's too beta to start an uprising and keeps bitching about non whites

stop pretending to be white then you fag

The Marten Schultz poster that keeps asking us if he is the redpilled hero pol needs

>the aussie that drinks his own piss while posting

well that certainly narrows it down

Stop talking like an abo

>the OP who can't stop sucking cock

lets play a game
(((you)))knock knock

me
fuck off shitskin

>I´ve seen a pic with his dick

Was it a nice dick? :^)

That one might be me.

Cool bantz much yarn terrific underarm bowl faggot.

Herro :^)

>the kraut that takes credit for eveything

see

>the aussie with no banter

Fucking gross.

Obama canuckold is the one I see the most.

Obamaleaf is based tho

Fucking this im glad i call him larp5 every time i see him

hot

Also, the based Brit who often supports my Brexit hate threads :^)

>the fag that hates himself and desperately tries to fit in

>that user who always makes "reminder that Sup Forums is a christian board threads"

He's a faggot redditor who was a head of r/enoughtrumpspam and a bunch of other shill boards during the election. I tried to look at his account the other day but he deleted it.

subreddits, not boards i mean

He sounds amazing

Asuka is the best girl

>the Portuguese guy who starts evolution is fake threads and btfos people who believe it
>the British guy (who is probably a bot) in every Christian thread who derails it and posts images of the Apocrypha with text like "proddie btfo!" And "Why did proddie make bible unreadble?"
>the one leaf who isn't a bad poster

Most meat eaters are living in a delusional state where they cry when they see a dog being butchered and shrug when they see a pig or goat being slaughtered.

They all feel fear, pain and bleed he same so why cry over one and not the others?

I'm ok with people who hunt for their meat, at least they experience the killing process first hand.

The mad carnicucks who get btfo by science an facts are worse

WRONG!

quick rundown samefags who are spreading their shitty forced meme

The Malaysian.

Your whole country is a forced meme

He has made a thread

H-haha g-good one m-my guys!

That westmount leaf namefag that always chooses one girl/model per thread to post pictures of with every post he makes

Mummy

Why will you not accept mummy's love?