Trump versus Pajeets

Over the last 20 years the US IT sector has become dominated by visa workers from India. Once an Indian gets into a management position they hire their family, friends, and wives even if they have little or no tech experience. Many of the contract employment firms in the US are now owned by Indians. Some organizations are almost exclusively Indian. These people speak their native language at work and English speaking workers have difficulty keeping their jobs because of the language barrier.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyprincetonian.com/news/2004/10/alumni-establish-officetiger-outsourcing-firm-based-in-india/
youtube.com/watch?v=46Y20ADAXug
thelayoff.com/qualcomm
techinsurgent.com/post/2012/04/01/CIOCOM-Indian-Prgrammers-Are-Dumb-Cant-Innovate-or-Communicate.aspx
investorplace.com/2014/02/cgi-group-contract-extension-obamacare-accenture/
theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/canadas-cgi-at-centre-of-us-probe-after-botched-obamacare-rollout/article14988515/
business.financialpost.com/fp-tech-desk/montreal-based-cgi-under-fire-for-delays-and-glitches-plaguing-obamacare-website-tech-firm-helped-build
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devyani_Khobragade_incident
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3511232/Pakistani-man-brought-wife-Britain-kept-slave-beating-making-work-family-home-5am.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

poo in your own loo!

>no more shitskins

God speed, lads. God speed.

Maybe ass effect andromeda 2 will be good after all

Good, tech jobs are almost impossible to get in CA due to indians cornering the whole market.

Also it doesn't help that it is unreasonably difficult to communicate with them on any level.

it's only racist when white people do it

Oh you Drumpfdrops can repeal a few laws and there, but you won't be able to change things that much. You won't be able to get rid of all nonwhites. It's impossible.

/thread

But we don't have loo.

Good. Best thing Trump has done yet. Too many Pajeets taking all the jobs in CA.

>DAILY REMINDER THAT AMERICA CONSIDERS NIGGERS LIKE PIC RELATED AS AMERICANS AND TAX PAYING LAW ABIDING PAJEETS AS OUTSIDERS!

How the hell would you know, Norway? Read it on the internet?

Expat married to a Norwegian

This is a good thing.
Glad to see the shit-in-street pajeet get bumped out of jobs for American.

Its not an achievement, kick out niggers from America and the world will finally respect you instead of laughing at you.

Because "you" are abusing the system to undermine wages for the benefit of the globalist corporations. WHEN WILL YOU KEKS STOP BEING SLAVES TO EMPIRE!

Pick it up Pajeet. Work it out. Send your best.

bump

>corporate race replacement program

white countries love providing welfare benefits to non-whites and actively recruit "diversity", meanwhile denying pensions and increasing pension age

UK has recruited millions of welfare leeching asians

globalist corporations have their own versions of welfare programs to traffick humans, h1b being one of them

Excellent.

indians end up destroying the company and the company goes out of business. There's like 500 companies that were taken over by indians and ALL of them went out of business

anyone who outsources to them will have their company ruined OR will have to hire white knight American consultants to fix the mess they've created.

alot of companies are bailed out by these dumb white knight goys who fix the failed systems created by pajeet

these white knights who keep the company afloat are usually then fired for multicultural reasons

They are human rats. As soon as one gets in a position of management, all they hire are more poojeets regardless of ability.

Why cant they have normal manners and ethics? I am disappointed with pajeets. They are usually polite.

I hope they stop Indians from ruining tech. God the quality of software has taken a nose dive because pajeets are so incompetent it's not funny.

They are so thick and slow to learn as well.

I worked for a decade for a certain high-tech giant HQ'd in CA. They have silos of what came to be known as "The Indian Mafia", a massive majority of them H1-Bs.

The truly awful thing is that Indians are honestly not the best workers. It's disgusting that this abuse of the H1-B program continues.

Not only tech companies, Edison, has been firing its domestic IT workers and replacing them with outsourced employees from India.

Also, for domestic engineers, If you see this stupid H1b thing happening at your company..and you think you're worth your salt...Start Looking for a new Job right PRONTO. And Train NOBODY. They're gonna fire you anyway...so why put butter on the other guy's bread by giving away your knowledge for Free?

Find a company actually values your effort and knowledge. You people are like tech artist, so creative and awesome.

its not about quality or productivity its about race replacement

the same politics behind open borders, refugees, migrants...

the raped customer/native still foots the bill no matter

No they are not unless they are getting money out of you

>They are human rats. As soon as one gets in a position of management, all they hire are more Shlomos regardless of ability

the politeness is part of an ancient gypsy hypnotic act, a facade. ie bobblehead to the prey you in a trance. they are predatory af and hide their grotesque repulsiveness behind politeness to lure the prey

>welfare leeching Asians

Yep, who outbreed us, take social housing, smell, beat their wives, have underage brides, smell, try to bomb us, smell, try to make their shitty religion seem normal, and fucking smell.

they are our pets, part of our race replacement scheme

Princeton graduates of the 1990s, Joe (((Sigelman))) ’93 and Randy (((Altschuler))) ’93 found jobs in the financial industry.
they decided to quit their high-paying jobs to found OfficeTiger, a company that sends white jobs to browns overseas.

dailyprincetonian.com/news/2004/10/alumni-establish-officetiger-outsourcing-firm-based-in-india/

>Pajeets steal your jobs and your women
>Autism is on the rise in the US
>Trying to uncuck yourself from the Pajeet problem when there are a trillion other problems as well
You cant uncuck yourself, embrace the pajeet

hey user, is there any point in getting into programming industry in israel atm? or is it massively oversaturated?

People speak all the time about Sweden and Germany but how is it going in Britain? I remember that I read about muslim problems in the UK much earlier than in Sweden or Germany.

It's because they let you street shitting fucks discriminate in hiring but if whites discriminate in hiring we are punished for it.

you got opportunities, but they importing and outsourcing poojeets and ivans

be prepared to work 70hrs a week, shitty ungrateful work culture, and micromanaging, incompetent bosses who bully their underlings... all for shit pay

Good. These companies are letting go of US citizens so they can bring in these streetpoo'ers for cheaper pay.

it needs to stop

.. . .
youtube.com/watch?v=46Y20ADAXug

shit pay? I know many people who earn 30-35 thousand NIS each money after 5-6 years of experience in the industry

I really want to get into Finance, but if programming pays much better and has much better job security, with opportunities to freelance and work less hours, perhaps it's worth looking into

Month*

my exgirlfriend was an account for KPMG
they used to fly in Indians for 6-12 month residencies so the Americans could show them how American tax accounting was done
the whole time, these Indians would be paid their typical Indian salary, which was something like ~$7000usd
they would then fly home with the knowledge in their brains of the US tax system
these men were fairly wealthy landowners and shit in their home countries, and they made pennies compared to the average US worker

The wealthiest ethnicity in America are Indians, and the Punjabi Sikhs are the second wealthiest ethnicity in England after the Jews.

Even in terms of poverty rate, we have the lowest of all the ethnicity groups second only to white British.

I bet if the Indian muslims were separated out in their own category, we would be in an even better standing.

she also showed me how the upper management of GM completely fucked over their employees and begged for government assistance without ever actually losing any money or jobs for themselves, with some of them actually coming out of the 2008 crisis wealthier than ever
absolutely disgusting

thelayoff.com/qualcomm you can find a lot of candid opinions on h1-b employees here, especially if you go back a couple of years to their last big layoff. This company has a pretty big problem with them in management positions.

If the quality of work they do is truly poor, the invisible hand of the free market will slap them down hard. Just have to wait a little longer.

There's a wonderful Silicon Valley tall tale I like to tell.

Once upon a time, there were two companies that made a lot of money doing the same thing. One was Boogle, and the other was Yapoo.

Boogle decided to take the money they earned and pump it back into their company, hiring the best talent and expanding their groundwork, at the most basic level, to make sure they had the best product they could - even if it meant they were poor for a bit longer.

Yapoo decided that the best way to make more money was to keep making their product just as it is, but to cut down on prices as much as they could. So they got rid of all of the developers, and engineers, and coders, and operators, and replaced them with cheap labor from India. Unfortunately, Indians are stupid, and useless, and never admit when they did something wrong, and will push blame onto anyone or anything else as soon as suspicion has arisen.

And even worse? The Indians would gang up together and push outsiders out, constantly pinning everything on them until they were fired or quit. And when they got into positions of powers at companies, those departments soon became entirely Indian.

Yapoo quickly began losing money, and they didn't know why. "But India promised they'd be just as good!" they cried, as their company, once as strong as Boogle's, crumbled before them amidst an ocean of curry scented poo.

Trufax

thank god those companies are fake and this never happened
what a fucking NIGHTMARE it would be for Yapoo

Anyone notice that Indians like to copy paste a lot and pass it off as their own knowledge?

I see this a lot on Q&A sites, specifically Quora, where all of the Indian users basically regurgitate really simple ideas in their Curry English dialect.

poo-in-loos only dominate globalist corporations that burn through money like there's no tomorrow and rely on marketing techniques to recoup.
Bioware in Canada used to be great and as it got bigger it started using foreign work and slowly over time the work became worse and worse.

If you want to actually learn comp sci you don't go work for a corporation, you work for a small company. It's more diverse and challenging and if you succeed the company will be bought out eventually anyway.
When I started out doing chemistry I worked for a small company as an analytical chemist and we were quite innovative. We were 3d printing parts, making repairs and upgrades to old machines, etc. Then the company was acquired by a pharmaceutical company and no longer could you innovate. If you were the injection guy that's all you did, you took a sample with a syringe and injected it into the GC, that's it, you're the "injection guy" and yeah, they had a bachelors degree in chem and spent 4-5 years learning lab techniques to get paid $15-18 CAD/hr to inject things into a machine every 30mins for 8 hours a day lol

I love the way they always answer people's questions on technet with something completely unrelated and act as if they've solved the problem.

no mre doctor?
but the Amricans will be healed by the power of God

Get out Pajeet. America needs not yet another insufferable brand of shitskins.

bioware is canadian

I work in a hospital as an IT guy and there is an indian boss who is such a cunt that he employed a floor specifically with H1B visa indians. The smell is horrific when you have to go there just so you know that is where your tax dollars are going in Arizona.

But what if they do it in 30 days and make your severance contingent on training your replacement?
Also, what if they tell you they are sending you to a new division and to train your replacement, what to do then?

I work with a bunch of Indians and there are few, VERY FEW, good ones. My boss is an idiot who sucked up to his bosses until he got where he is but still doesn't know the first fucking thing about what's going on. Runs the IT department like a call center which is so wrong it hurts. Remove poos, they have to go back.

Thank you based jew.

Gibs me job la

lel

I work for Metro trains melbourne. Once upon a time they outsourced our recruitment to Hoban (a job seeking and job agency company).
It was a massive mistake, as they corrupted the process and their Pajeet manager would accept bribes of 10's of thousands of dollars to put other poo's and their shitspray family members into positions.
I'm talking about placing someone who literally cannot speak English into an $85,000 a year job, and expecting nothing to go wrong.
After several customer complaints the staff members were stood down, and Hoban was audited. The head manager was convicted to 7 years imprisonment with 5 suspended. His other cohorts fled back to India.

It was a massive scandal back in the mid nauties

We still have some residual poo's on the job because of this.
If you're ever travelling on Melbourne trains and come across a pooskin who has trouble with English, you'll know exactly why

>back in the mid nauties
when you had a few of them and now australia is poo central

I have a friend who does software for Audi. According to him, outsourcing to India was the worst thing they did. Indians breaks down the moment they have to think on their own. Whiteman gives them a list of precise instructions (orders) and let them hammer the spaghetti code. Poos dont even understand what the fuck they're doing - they just retype (not even copy-paste, actually retype) a specific template which was provided to them.

It's because of that that Audi and a bunch of other German companies are cutting off India altogether, and moving their IT sector to Eastern Europe. It's around the same price margin, but the people working there actually know what the fuck they're doing.

He also told me ages ago that the next big thing Audi and the other companies are working for are smart cars. Which, when you take the new Wikileaks leaks into account, becomes fucking scary. The "your car can be remotely controlled in order to kill you" scenario was planned in advance for years.

I have some more friends who work software with the Indians, and nobody has anything nice to say about them.

A poondian runs Microsoft, and has made Win10 the worst OS ever made, and the mistakes keep coming. They cancelled the last Update cycle because it was so badly botched. The answers you get if you go to the Microsoft Answers site are non-existent. They don't seem to be able to think, so they copypaste poo instead.

It's actually mind boggling how their culture enables such stupidity. It's literally idiot communism.

I've worked with poo's who were raised here though, and they're actually alright to work with. Some of them are just as bogan (chav/bydlo) as our white bogans.

You can call Poo-in-loos stupid all you want, but the speed at which they align themselves with man-hating white feminists in the workplace to eliminate their white male competition is impressive.

Here's an entire website by a guy who knows tech Pajeets better than anyone

techinsurgent.com/post/2012/04/01/CIOCOM-Indian-Prgrammers-Are-Dumb-Cant-Innovate-or-Communicate.aspx

I just boogled your company names, and nothing came up

I worked at an ISP that outsourced a shitload of stuff to india, they're fucking useless, can't understand what they say and quite often they don't do what they said they would

ended up leaving

I would just have a look at SNAPCHAT Y .ME to fap to local sluts nudes.

ineresting

Companies ruined or almost ruined by imported Indian labor

Adaptec - Indian CEO Subramanian Sundaresh fired.
AIG (signed outsourcing deal in 2007 in Europe with Accenture Indian frauds, collapsed in 2009)
AirBus (Qantas plane plunged 650 feet injuring passengers when its computer system written by India disengaged the auto-pilot).
Apple - R&D CLOSED in India in 2006.
Australia's National Australia Bank (Outsourced jobs to India in 2007, nationwide ATM and account failure in late 2010).
Bell Labs (Arun Netravalli took over, closed, turned into a shopping mall)
Boeing Dreamliner ES software (written by HCL, banned by FAA)
Bristol-Myers-Squibb (Trade Secrets and documents stolen in U.S. by Indian national guest worker)
Caymas - Startup run by Indian CEO, French director of dev, Chinese tech lead. Closed after 5 years of sucking VC out of America.
Caterpillar misses earnings a mere 4 months after outsourcing to India, Inc.
Circuit City - Outsourced all IT to Indian-run IBM and went bankrupt shortly thereafter.
ComAir crew system run by 100% Indian IT workers caused the 12/25/05 U.S. airport shutdown when they used a short int instead of a long int
Computer Associates - Former CEO Sanjay Kumar, an Indian national, sentenced to 12 years in federal prison for accounting fraud.
Deloitte - 2010 - this Indian-packed consulting company is being sued under RICO fraud charges by Marin Country, California for a failed solution.
Dell - call center (closed in India)
Delta call centers (closed in India)
Duke University - Massive scientific fraud by Indian national Dr. Anil Potti discovered in 2012.
Goldman Sachs - Kunil Shah, VP & Managing Director - GS had to be bailed out by US taxpayers for $550 BILLION.
GM - Was booming in 2006, signed $300 million outsourcing deal with Wipro that same year, went bankrupt 3 years later

Says a fucking kike

GM - Was booming in 2006, signed $300 million outsourcing deal with Wipro that same year, went bankrupt 3 years later
HP - Got out of the PC hardware business in 2011 and can't compete with Apple's tablets. HP was taken over by Indians and Chinese in 2001. So much for 'Asian' talent!
HSBC ATMs (software taken over by Indians, failed in 2006)
IBM bill collecting system for Austin, TX failed in 2012 written by Indians at IBM
Intel Whitefield processor project (cancelled, Indian staff canned)
JetStar Airways computer failure brings down Christchurch airport on 9/17/11. JetStar is owned by Quantas - which is know to have outsourced to India, Inc.
Kodak: Outsourced to India in 2006, filed for bankruptcy in Jan, 2012.
Lehman (Jasjit Bhattal ruined the company. Spectramind software bought by Wipro, ruined, trashed by Indian programmers)
Medicare - Defrauded by Indian national doctor Arun Sharma & wife in the U.S.
Microsoft - Employs over 35,000 H-1Bs. Stock used to be $100. Today it's lucky to be over $25. Not to mention that Vista thing.
MIT Media Lab Asia (canceled)
MyNines - A startup founded and run by Indian national Apar Kothari went belly up after throwing millions of America's VC $ down the drain.
Nomura Securities - (In 2011 "struggling to compete on the world stage"). No wonder because Jasjit Bhattal formerly of failed Lehman ran it. See Lehman above.
PeopleSoft (Taken over by Indians in 2000, collapsed).
PepsiCo - Slides from #1 to #3 during Indian CEO Indra Nooyi' watch.
Polycom - Former senior executive Sunil Bhalla charged with insider trading.
Qantas - See AirBus above
Quark (Alukah Kamar CEO, fired, lost 60% of its customers to Adobe because Indian-written QuarkExpress 6 was a failure)

Rolls Royce (Sent aircraft engine work to India in 2006, engines delayed for Boeing 787, and failed on at least 2 Quantas planes in 2010, cost Rolls $500m).
SAP - Same as Deloitte above in 2010.
Singapore airlines (IT functions taken over in 2009 by TCS, website trashed in August, 2011)
Skype (Madhu Yarlagadda fired)
State of Indiana $867 million FAILED IBM project, IBM being sued
State of Texas failed IBM project.
Sun Micro (Taken over by Indian and Chinese workers in 2001, collapsed, had to be sold off to Oracle).
UK's NHS outsourced numerous jobs including health records to India in mid-2000 resulting in $26 billion over budget.
Union Bank of California - Cancelled Finacle project run by India's InfoSys in 2011.
United - call center (closed in India)
Victorian Order of Nurses, Canada (Payroll system screwed up by SAP/IBM in mid-2011)
Virgin Atlantic (software written in India caused cloud IT failure)
World Bank (Indian fraudsters BANNED for 3 years because they stole data).

>I could post the whole list here but I don't want to crash any servers.
kek

Such butthurt kek

why do you worship poo?

Was poor quality from India's Tata behind crash of Navy F/A-18 jet?

usnews.msnbc.msn.com/.../11057385-navy-jet-crashes-in-virginia-beach-hitting-apartment-buildings

Emergency crews had extinguished fires and were searching for victims at a cluster of apartments in Virginia Beach, Va., Friday after a Navy F/A-18 jet crashed into the complex, destroying two buildings and damaging several others, authorities and witnesses said.

www.informationweek.com/.../229212834
According to Boeing, the agreement's intent is to "develop new supply sources throughout the Indian manufacturing and engineering communities for both commercial and defense applications." Boeing stated outright that it plans to outsource work on the Navy's F/A 18 Super Hornet to its Indian joint venture.
www.boeing.com/.../080214a_nr.html

CHICAGO, Feb. 14, 2008 -- The Boeing Company [NYSE: BA] and Tata Industries Limited of India have agreed on a plan to form a joint-venture company that will initially include more than US$500 million of defense-related aerospace component work in India for export to Boeing and its international customers.

[...]

In the first phase of the agreement, Boeing would potentially issue contracts for work packages to the joint-venture company involving defense-related component manufacturing on Boeing's F/A-18 Super Hornet for the U.S. Navy and Royal Australian Air Force, CH-47 Chinook and/or P-8 Maritime Patrol Aircraft. A research and development center for advanced manufacturing technologies is also contemplated.

I worship almighty Allah

Fraudulent Resumes

I was in US for a year, during the peak of the recession, trying my hand at getting an SAP consulting job, with many years of genuine experience. The situation I found there was shocking. The Indian consulting companies had changed the game so much, that fraudulent resumes were the norm, rather than the exception. The route for most was -

1. Get a student visa to any of the US universities
2. Somehow complete your course.
3. Cook up a resume in a technology of your choice and join an Indian sweat shop, sharing acco with similar people.
4. Get some basic training(getting neither head nor tail of the subject)
4. Get someone else to do the interview for you, if you are not confident enough.
5. If you are lucky enough and land up a job, try not to lose it by appearing dumb.
6. Get your work done through expert backups in US or from Offshore(there are specific sompanies operating in an Indian town, exclusively for this).
7. If you get fired, no problem, start all over again. These people have no shame, but they have thick skin.
8. If you are unable to crack a job in your chosen technology, something is wrong with your choice. Change technology, resume and start all over again.

The second route is to get an H1B via fraudulent means(Again, there are enough fake companies in certain parts of India which provide fake experience and educational certificate) and then follow up from step 3.

If all the steps fail, work in a gas station on an hourly rate, but do not let it be known in India, lest it affect your chances of getting a huge dowry when you get married.

when will we cleanse the poo from our lands and companies?

There are consulting firms that are 100% H1B visas and only hire pajeets. Look at Collabera run by Hiten Patel - 12,000 employees.

brilliant, isn't it. we build an amazing internet and the corporate kikes use it to offshore our jobs to pooeating retards

>paki mayor
>Hinduja richest in UK billionaires
>Lakshmi Mittal
you seriously gotta unpoo yourself

day of the wipe, or day of the flush?

FLUSH THE POOS, SEWAGE REMOVAL NOW!

those fuckers will poo the day!

I have it on good authority that the Obamacare system that failed when the floodgates were first opened was made by the Indian branch of CGI...

obamacare system launch failure caused by poojeets was major news here and entirely exposed the h1b scam and hindu IT supremecy b.s

the whole H1B pyramid scam was devised by globalists as part of their race replacement scheme, it has nothing to do with worker shortage, skills shortage, or other smoke screen excuses

it is a corporate migrant smuggling scheme, as implemented with the migrant refugee scheme

the soros/globalists destroy everything

CGI Group, Firm That Botched Obamacare Site, Gets $4.87M Extension

investorplace.com/2014/02/cgi-group-contract-extension-obamacare-accenture/

CGI in congressional crosshairs over Obamacare rollout

theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/canadas-cgi-at-centre-of-us-probe-after-botched-obamacare-rollout/article14988515/

Montreal-based CGI under fire for delays and glitches plaguing Obamacare website tech firm helped build

business.financialpost.com/fp-tech-desk/montreal-based-cgi-under-fire-for-delays-and-glitches-plaguing-obamacare-website-tech-firm-helped-build

>, it has nothing to do with worker shortage, skills shortage, or other smoke screen excuses
agreed

although it is good for depressing wages and creating unpleasant workplaces

they literally see cheating as a legitimate path to success. Half of them don't know shit and just google the answers (which is easy as fuck in C.S.) the other half is mediocre at best and just rides the "Indians are great with tech" meme to positions of high success and then use their position to justify the narrative in a bullshit self fulfilling manner.

I remember seeing undercover videos of the rampant cheating in Indian universities with the faculty giving them the answers. It was so bad that police had to randomly show up and walk the isles of their desks. Even then the police were paid off to look the other way and the cheating continues. We dont call them "diploma mills" for nothing. Their degrees are worthless and impossible to verify. They can easily claim they have a masters degree and companies hire them because they have a masters and work for peanuts. Thats one of the reasons companies list way over qualified job requirements for tech jobs. They get to claim no American has those qualifications and must turn to H1b's for example. The whole system is a giant scam

>two asscheeks pinching the loaf

>they literally see cheating as a legitimate path to success
like the chinks

I heard you can(have to) pay a bribe for anything in pooland, what is bribery like in israel(apart from the kosher scam ofc)?

well spotted

>what is bribery like in israel
not as common as in ex-soviet countries, but still practiced. its officially punishable here, every now and the corruption gets exposed and it makes the news

is slavery still legal in isreal, think I read that somewhere

DO you know what you guys are missing and why all of this comes as a shock to you?

You're not considering the fact that India is Socialist, and has had openly communist partied in it. It's socialist in the fucking constitution.

The fact that there's all these ""smart"" people is only because of the fucking population. Same for China. Most people are fucking dumb. Even the test for the IITs requires you to memorize thousands of pages of shit.

Also, I study at an elite-tier indian uni, AMA.

t. guy who hates India

Also the reservation system is absolute shit, literal retards go to unis they would never be accepte din because "muh oppression"

Also fuck chinkmott for fucking with the OP image, fix the fucking website.

its banned here

India had the highest number of slaves, nearly 14 million, followed by China (2.9 million), Pakistan (2.1 million), Nigeria...

interesting, sure I read some report on it still existing in israel

The problem is the indians that get into management positions, and then refuse to hire anyone but Indians. And since those indians fulfill diversity quotas, they're allowed to stay in those positions, no matter how bad at their jobs they are. It's actually a huge problem here in Silicon Valley, but most companies are wising up to the fact that it's economically worse.

alot of western cunts have human trafficking & slavery even though its illegal

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devyani_Khobragade_incident

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3511232/Pakistani-man-brought-wife-Britain-kept-slave-beating-making-work-family-home-5am.html

h1b being a more sophisticated trafficking scheme

H1B visa reform when?
Reeeeeeeeee

ah, but never in israel?

almighty? he can't even make you poo in the loo.

israel is just as cucked as the west