Islamic architecture has always been a meme

Turns out the most sacred mosque in the Middle East was designed by Christians from the Byzantine empire.

>The Dome of the Rock (Qubbat al-Sakhrah) in Jerusalem (691) is one of the most important buildings in all of Islamic architecture. It is patterned after the nearby Church of the Holy Sepulchre and Byzantine Christian artists were employed to create its elaborate mosaics against a golden background.

But Muslims will keep taking credit for other peoples achievements.

The Byzantines have always been the best

Was Muhammad Jewish?

Interesting. Does this apply to most of the other mosaic art in the middle east?

Also why would Byzantines help to create an Islamic mosque?

Christians were Muslims before the Bible was changed

Are you both baiting or just retarded?

The dome and arch designs of the grand mosques from a around the Middle East has Byzantine roots. That's why most Orthodox churches resemble mosques. Early Arab Muslims were uncultured nomadic people who imitated civilised Byzantine Christians, and claimed their culture as their own.

Jesus is the second to last prophet of Islam.
He taught Islam but since Allah never told him exactly what to write in the Qur'an the Bible was a secondary source of whatever the apostles wanted it to be.
That's why Allah was so specific with prophet Mohammad and told him exactly what to put in the Qur'an and that is why the Qur'an is the literal word of god. To ensure what happened with the apostles doesn't happen again.
Modern Christians are Muslims who wandered astray due to the apostles changing the religion to what they wanted it to be

He's just a brainwashed mudslime

So you are retarded.

Idk
Supposedly Armenians and Greeks designed many of turkey's best buildings

As opposed to someone believing that prophet Jesus is the son of god and is god himself? I'm pretty sure idol worshipping is banned in Christianity but you literally idol worship prophet Jesus, and believe he had magical powers and could cure the blind, walk on water, etc.
Modern Christianity is the most unscientific religion in the world and anyone who actually believes in the shit the apostles made up has double digit IQ, whereas Islam is based on logic

>literally worships a meteor

Jesus never taught anything applicable to Islam, he taught that we should decide. Islam demands you obey.

Dhimmitude.

non muslims were virtually slaves under muslim regimes.

True. Just yesterday one roach was claiming that Islamic architecture is superior, and he posted a photo of fucking Hagia Sophia.

According to who? The apostles who wrote the Bible and put everything in it? :^)

What are hadiths you dumbfucking troll.

Any random cleric can make up shit and it is law to camel fuckers.

kekd. But yeah, there's hardly any actual "Turkish" architecture dating pre-ottoman fall in comparison to Byzantine, Armenian, Greek, etc. Dolbamahce palace is really, really, nice though.

They're still doing it, the Burj Khalifa was designed by Americans and built by Indians.

Hadiths only exist to help answer what the Qur'an does not, such as how to pray, etc
Other than that the Qur'an takes precedence over the Hadiths and Hadiths are not taken that seriously as they are secondary sources and different scholars argue over which Hadiths should be placed above others.
The fact you compare the Bible, your holy book to a collection of testimonys by random people all but proves my point that the bible is a joke and a lie

Christians were responsible for much of the economic growth and artistic achievements of the ottoman empire. Why do you think the Ottoman empire began to crumble when they started persecuting Christians like the Assyrians, Armenians and Greeks? Much of the turks hatred of Armenians, and greeks stem from their inferiority complex towards Christians, which is still present in the turkcroach population today.

And is why Turks want to kill Europe with millions of shitskins.

I've spoken to normal Muslim people who say stuff like this before and they don't really know what is in the Bible. They just know what they are taught about it by their religious leaders.

theirs a theory during the beginning of god there was a man named nimrod and he rose up and told god that he had enough, he then created paganism which then formed into modern religions

>Byzantine Empire
>Christians
lel
Only Europeans are the true Christians
All the others are people pretending to be
Christianity only exist within the European territory, that's why Muslims and Jews must move out of Europe
Pagans living in Oceania, Africa, Asia and America can pray their multiple Gods on their lands and must stop pretending they are Christians

Byzantine was orthodox christians you dumb somalian fuck.

You're a fucking retarded rapefugee and a waste of quads

Quad sevens?
you know I'm right

Why would a Catholic defend Orthodox?
Unless you're a Russian immigrant
Go back to your country, fake Christian

Kek. You do realise Byzantine empire was the fitst Christian empire.

>Byzantines
>Russians
kek
They were mostly Romans and Greeks, it was a Mediterranean Empire
Now stop baiting and your D&C Abdul

did you kiss enough nigger feet today, as your pope Francis commanded you to do

They were mostly Greeks, Armenians, non Arab Semites like Assyrians and Phoenicians, but no Romans

Newsflash kermit, you're not the puppet-mastero buth rather a natural desaster to your moms vagina,
meat curtains? meet kermit the kindred killer of brain cells all around the known k-lobe, you green

fuck.
Bet your asshole is as black as a detroit supernova, sucking in all that vital black-light semen you so

desperately need to survive the coriolis effect in your fucking green eggplant of a left-turning of a

space station you textile tsunami.
You won't terraform my property either, ya green betch.
Smart? Rather dark, like the nigger cock you suck at night in the park,
high on glue, you even shot the deputy you honourless green bag of rotten molester-slant-eyed mint.
The brithish should've sown you into cowskin after forcing you to breed in a pond of native-piss for

two generationss, you hearthless monster,
killings millionso f colonist families, rading their farms at night then there were (white) women and

(black) children in that cuck-village, you jealous MONSTER!

The second I found out your mensturation-pond of origin I bought a truckload of cement and buried that

everglade-shithole of a green-pest birthing life-soup under a Adele-acre of nazi-concrete.

You have nowhere to return to now, slut.
You can run but you can't hide, frogh-snitch.

mY Stork-henchman are flying sorties day and night.
Surrender now and I may show mercy for your pityful green existence and let you live a nice quiet life

behind bars of peanut-chocolate (which I know you are allergic to).
You are wrong.

>TL;DR Chuck Berry is Kill

Fuck off Ahmed