And they wonder why we're nazis

>we

speak for yourself leaf.

Seriously. If your white and not on the far right, your diametrically opposed to your own interests.

Friendly reminder, turkroaches will be purged from white, European territories.

I bet they will ruin Fourth of July because is perpetuates the idea of whiteness and white culture too.
Each Holiday is now going be fallen to white culture.

This.

Just the act of whites not actively campaigning against their own culture, ethnicity, nations and interests, is considered fascism and Nazism, in this century.

If this is the case, I am proud to be racist, and a Nazi.

>Sup Forumsturd worships the ideology that genocided his countrymen last century

Lol.

That's a troll account.

turks are honorably aryan.

The main problem with St Patricks day is all the non Irish people who get involved. The Irish wanna party, let them get on with it, but if you're English why are you wearing a silly green hat and suddenly drinking Guinness? You dont see Irish people dressing up as crusaders and drinking ale on St George's day

How is it mentally handicapped leftist scum's problem if someone else is a nationalist, staring at them with their inbred mouth open?

Go suicide if you don't like being white, fag. Before I torture and massacre you in camps.

It's called capitalism, nigger. Guiness and cheap hat manufacturers make bank off it.

And everybody loves a free excuse to drink.

liberals are creating the culture war to (in their hopes) totally delegitimize and eventually destroy the right. They want to create fascism and racism.

You wish Achmed.

Which side are you on?

But Führer thought otherwise.

Turks are not European. They do not belong in Europe.

>white pride rallies
>Irish weren't considered white less than 100 years ago

WEW LAD!

Neither are britroaches. Only continentals are Europeon. You even left christianity so one of your cucked Kings could sleep around.

That maybe was before you reached your Final Stage as a Roach.

don't you have some elections to lose to lefties?

If your think Hitler would've approved Turkish immigration to white, German lands, then you are fucking delusional.

Forgive me, not delusional. Judging by your ethnicity, you probably have an iq score or 80. It's not your fault that you're a sub-human savage.

Thanks Turkroach.

Na, before that you will vote for the Jew.

Our Leftwingslaugherparty will start 2018

Stomp all roaches

Someone give me the quick rundown on why they call the Turks roaches.

and you will continue to lick Erdogans boots. Kek.

They walk like Roaches, they talk like Roaches, they behave like Roaches.

So we assume they are Roaches.

Logic.

inability to come up with an actual insult, since turks are mentally, physically and militarily superior to western cuck countries.

Ignore Germanosphere posters. They were probably beaten up in elementary school for being cumskins.

>turks are mentally, physically and militarily superior to western cuck countries

TOP KEK.

Actually, they're the nazis. White culture is non-existent. Culture is associated with nationalism. The two words can be used interchangeably.

Huge difference between race and culture.

Turkey could take Vienna by dawn, if they didnt do it by birthrates already.

Eurocumskins are too dependant on the US to defend themselves and the US is too dependant on Turkey to stop them from taking what's rightfully theirs.

>mentally superior

Then why is the average IQ of a shitskin turk below base borderline retard?

implying pigskin britroaches are any better?

God I cant fucking wait for western civilisation to fall apart so we can rebuild it with the blood and bone of foreign colonisers like you.

You will never be German. You will never by European. Remember that.

Hahaha

>we
>we
>we

kek, turks will rebuild your pityful ruins of what you think "civilization" was, just like turks rebuilt Germany after WW2.

>post picture of western slave soldiers being homo

???? google the pics before posting them maybe.

You do know that was one of our psy-ops from a while ago?

>Europeon

Kek. I'm using this in future.

I am convinced. I am now a Nazi.

They have been parasites and invasive roaches of the Aryan ever since they invaded Constantinople and turned it into Mosque-land.

>be europeon
>lose one of your religious main cities to invasion
>butthurt forever

NOT MY PRESIDENT

Everyone loves st parricks day

This is some Hillary-tier campaigning, and by that I mean it's so bad it's beneficial for white consciousness

>you don't see Irish people dressing up as crusaders
>implying it would be bad if they did

Leave cuck.

>otherizes

Should've given it to the Greeks after WW1 when you were on your knees and bulldozed all non western relics.
You're only claim to be European is from a city that isn't yours, what a great culture.

Of course. The 4th of July promotes nationalism and populism, which are evil nefarious concepts that have no place in the year 2017 even though no one can articulate why they are so bad.

>irish
>white
???

Why do you care? It's not like Americucks are european either. I never claimed to be european and I don't really want to be a cucked pigskin like Germans.

This is immaturity in action. It doesn't get any better than this.

Potatoes BTFO

How fucking Triggered is this cockroach hahaha

Those faggots are roaches, deal with it cunt

>people that live in a general area that is 500 kilometers near a place where white people live are not allowed to celebrate because it could promote white supremacy

jesus fucking christ

Well all my grandparents are 100% white so I am technically European, just as a chink that lives down the street is Asian.
I am not a European in the geological or really cultural sense, though, but neither are Turks born and raised in Germany "actually" Turkish.

Off to the gulag, comrade.

This can't be real?

Lol irish

>the Irish
>white
Good one.

You the white supremacist from ukraine thread last night?

go to sleep, its nothing

>Well all my grandparents are 100% white so I am technically European
your grandparents were deserters who ran away from the so-great europe because they didnt want to live there.

You're the offspring of deserters and yet you call yourself european.

Americucks are truly pathetic. It's like you don't have anything but your ancestry to be proud of, which is probably true lmao.

junge junge junge ... Ist ja peinlich was du da von dir gibst. Dann geh doch einfach zurück in dein Land, wenn du es hier so Scheiße findest.

Who cares about micks?

It's time for you niggers to learn something.

I don't speak German, which says a lot about your shithole.

I don't go around calling myself a European but you liberal European cucks wouldn't sure wouldn't call me a red indian, you missed point.

Roman popery

That is the dumbest shit I've ever read.
Stick to regurgitating Marx's buzzwords.

you just called yourself "technically european" on an anime forum and now you're backpedaling in full force.

I think Ahmed is done with your wife so you can go show her this bad ass post

>white people can't [X] but the blacks can, because people have been mean to blacks 300 years ago!

is this basically the same structure that liberals use whenever something happens

I said. Why you are here if its so shitty here you idiot? Go back to turkey and build up your degenerate dictatorship.

>otherizes
I just learned a new word today

He's an ethnic European, while you are a desert sandmonkey mudslime that belongs in the fucking desert.

Why is this so hard for you to understand, turkroach? Is it your ethnically inherited sub-retard iq?

Poor thing.

Well you'll have to wait, Pedro and Jamal all the stamina you lack.

You are posting on a board where everyone hates you

>2016

sage

You do know that the Muslim SS Divisions were made up of White Muslims from the Balkans right you roach?

is that putin

That's because he is an ethnic European.

Why are Turks such brain-dead ugly fucking savages?

Yes. It's almost as if historical events have an impact on the present.

Merkel invited me and pays me and my family ridiculous amounts to stay.

By ethnicity, I said not in the geographic sense.
Just as the person I was arguing with (Turkish German) isn't actually a "Turk".
I am technically European, if European means white.
If a black Congolese man in Paris is more European then I am maybe you guys just hate Americans a little too much for whatever cuckish reason.

>kek, turks will rebuild your pityful ruins of what you think "civilization" was
Says the scarab eating, tent living, b.o. smelling bedoin trash sand clam. lel.

thank god that shit hasn't reached here yet, I've only seen a patriarchy graffiti in a uni and that's it.

>I-it's their fault my ideology is shit
Spoken like a true reactionary sheep

We made this

I hope we invade Turkey again. Gallipoli was a "disaster" but we still managed to slaughter 2 subhuman Turks for every God fearing Australian we lost in battle.

If that is an Australian disaster I'd like to see the state of the roaches after an Australian victory.

Translation:

It's not alright to be white.

I don't care if that's a troll image. Some SJWs honestly believe it and it could be a very effective wedge to drive in and convince people to take the red pill.

You are a fucking retard, even for a shitposter. Communism has killed millions more people than Nazism.

Finns and Japs are honorary Aryans. Only one "blue-eyed" arad mufti was granted that title.

>"...Hitler decreed in November 1942 that "from now on Finland and the Finnish people be treated and designated as a Nordic state and a Nordic people", which he considered one of the highest compliments that the Nazi government could bestow upon another country."

>weeb worships the ideology that would send him to the gulags for being a parasite

>Caring what some Austrian manlet thought

lmao

Hitler allowed roaches to join the ranks and fight on the behalf of roach countries. They weren't going to be allowed en masse across the German borders so they could pollute a homeland which doesn't belong to them.

Wrong

>Spoken like a true reactionary sheep
Spoken like a true asskissing faggot

Came here to post this.