If a trap tricked me into kissing her by looking like a pretty woman could I call the cops and have her arrested for...

if a trap tricked me into kissing her by looking like a pretty woman could I call the cops and have her arrested for sexual assault?

>her

No. You're a man and IT is pretending to be a woman.

Therefore, by western society standards, you are the aggressor and IT is the victim.

Men are bad and women are good. That is how western society thinks.

kys you degenerate homo
go out and do something with your live

Why would you call popo? Just beat his face in then rape her to show dominance.

or whatever, zer then I don't fucking know

>degenerate homosex

what the fuck are you talking about nigger

You could punch him in the face or take the compliment. Or both.

you gotta watch out with that public islamaphobia, merkel is watching you.

Why would you kiss someone you're not in a relationship with?

Did he/she pee on you first?

If so, then why would you want to call the police? That shit would be awesome!

This. Break his nose.

Alternatively, let him eat your booty while you jerk off. Either way, really.

How could a trap trick you, with his voice and man jaw, you fucking faggot?

No because you kissed the man of your own free will. After you figure out that she is, in fact, a man you can leave the situation. Lying is niggers tier but it's not breaking the law.

user you knew and now you regret it! Go to confession.

bismuth.jpg

i kut tap that

Shhhhhh......Just let it happen....

What are you gay?

Follow-up question, if a trap tricked me into sucking her feminine cock and I only found out she was actually a guy afterwards, could I sue?

>if a trap tricked me
>tricked
>her
>leaf

Because when you're sitting next to a really hot guy and your joking around and flirting and he makes your guts feel funny when you're around him and sometimes it makes a bit of tension and he gets really close to you both just drift into a kiss. That's just not somthing you can resist.

German tier bantz 1/10

APPLY YOUR FUCKING SELF!

If you are a woman yes to all
if white male no to all

Awesome song.

That might work if it was really just a homosexual man all along, but he told you he identified as a woman, so you knew he was a trap, but really was a man. It's hard to follow their logic because it isn't logic, but some places are adding gender identity to the laws now so perhaps you could make a case.

*BBBBBRRRAAAAPPPPPPP*