Cardinal Nicolás de Jesús López Rodríguez, the Archbishop of Santo Domingo
The Anti-LGBT Cardinal that was forced to resign

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicolás_de_Jesús_López_Rodríguez

Im ready

oooh yeaa, please come true please come true

Who decides the next pope?
Is it like a vote or something?

ITS TIME, FUCK ISLAM

It's a conclave of cardinals. However, most are liberals like Frankie, so not much hope there desu

WE MEMED A PRESIDENT INTO OFFICE DAMMIT, NOW LET'S MEME OURSELVES A POPE

Deus Vult. I'm so hype about this. Hope he becomes the new Pope.

When is the next election? someone knows?

I can almost taste the sweet blood of the infidels.

DEUS VULT

can you impeach a pope?

I told you faggots Francis was the best Pope we could have right now. After his blatant display of libtard cuckoldry (to the point of FUCKING ALLOWING MUSLIM PRAYERS IN THE HOLY SEE) the next Pope necessarily needs to go the complete opposite way in order to steer things back to "center".

I can only pray that the reaction is so strong it obliterates the Second Council once and for all and we Make Catholicism Great Again. In the meantime, please don't forget to look for churches officiating the tridentine mass near you! There are more than you might think!

>against Brexit
go fuck yourself Catholic scum

wasn't this one the "last pope" in nostradamus or something?

>an organization of pedophiles that fundamentally must pander to the third world for donations
Your god has abandoned you, there is only man.

Schönborn is a mulsim-loving leftist.

youtube.com/watch?v=mobtxEJHhY4

Next pope will be cardinal Angelo Scola, unless he dies before the current one does. He was alreayy expected to be pope last elections, but they fucked up or something

They abandoned God, not the other way around.

Still a cuckold.

God wills a great purge. A crusade to end the filth that is Islam.

>again
Sad thing is you probably unironically believe that.

Please post comfy Deus Vult music.

Accidents happen, who would be next in line after him?

>tfw The young Pope becoming real

Please God we need your help

Can I get a list of candidates for the next Pope election, I want to see the competition and who would be the best man for the Fifth Crusade to retake Constantinople.

i hope Cardinal Sarah would be the next pope as well.
>inb4 hurr durr he black nigger
He wants homosexuals to burn at the stakes.Of course /lgbt/ larping as Sup Forumsacks would hate him. He also wants to remove Moslems from yurop

witnessed!

I have no idea, but without a doubt he's the next favourite. After francis was elected there was a big fuck up because a congratulations message from CEI, which is the union of italian bishops (no less than catholic mafia, trust me), was found with it reading "Congratulations, cardinal Scola". They wanted him to go up there on the throne and they always get what they want.
You guys "only" talk about pedophiles (which is bad enough already) but you have no idea how rotten that world is

Newsflash kermit, you're not the puppet-mastero buth rather a natural desaster to your moms vagina,
meat curtains? meet kermit the kindred killer of brain cells all around the known k-lobe, you green

fuck.
Bet your asshole is as black as a detroit supernova, sucking in all that vital black-light semen you so

desperately need to survive the coriolis effect in your fucking green eggplant of a left-turning of a

space station you textile tsunami.
You won't terraform my property either, ya green betch.
Smart? Rather dark, like the nigger cock you suck at night in the park,
high on glue, you even shot the deputy you honourless green bag of rotten molester-slant-eyed mint.
The brithish should've sown you into cowskin after forcing you to breed in a pond of native-piss for

two generationss, you hearthless monster,
killings millionso f colonist families, rading their farms at night then there were (white) women and

(black) children in that cuck-village, you jealous MONSTER!

The second I found out your mensturation-pond of origin I bought a truckload of cement and buried that

everglade-shithole of a green-pest birthing life-soup under a Adele-acre of nazi-concrete.

You have nowhere to return to now, slut.
You can run but you can't hide, frogh-snitch.

mY Stork-henchman are flying sorties day and night.
Surrender now and I may show mercy for your pityful green existence and let you live a nice quiet life

behind bars of peanut-chocolate (which I know you are allergic to).
You are wrong.

>TL;DR Chuck Berry is Kill

Holy spirit

Are you having a stroke? That copypasta was a word salad.

>Purplepilled Pope
10TH CRUSADE WHEN?

Might as well have an antipope from pol desu

You got the wrong one fucko

YES
MAKE MIDDLE EAST CHRISTIAN
SAVE ME FROM THIS HELL
KILL ALL KIKES

Fuck off furfag

When the current one dies or goes away.

What crusade number would this be.. 14th?
>the only people taking part would be non church goers who have dreamt of crusading because of memes

Bit of self hatred there Issac?

Is it okay to assassinate the current pope and speed up the process?

Thats how it always is
Crusade = elimination of all sins

Schönborn is an opportunistic cuck. Sorry to disappoint you. He was all pro refugee until the public opinion shifted in the other direction.

>Germanic pope

Yes pls

Francis is either the last pope Petras Romanus, or a non canonical false Pope pretending to be. The prophecy of Malachy is either true or has been self fulfilled by the church.

Francis believes in the prophecy. If he's essentially just LARPing as Peter the Roman, then technically there could be other good popes before the true Petras Romanus shows up.

Or he could be the one who self fulfills it and destroys Rome because he's a cuck

What if he actually changed his mind after seeing all the shit that it caused and he got the redpill.

Yeah it´s possible. He is way more conservative than Francis but thats not hard isn´t it.