} input=( "[email protected]" ) email_status="hidden"

>Trump about to be impeached
>Hofer BTFO
>Geert BTFO
>Le Pen will never be elected
>GOTTkanzler wins polls in Germany
>UK-brexit but they kept immigrants and muslims raped daily british white kids anyway
>Nationalist finland party elected negro leader
>Russia is 25% muslim
>Hungary and Poland swinging to the left and telling UK and France Nazis to fuck off
etc

It's been a good run bros... but it's over, the alt-right and populism are finally finished

>tfw no qt shill gf

>Trump about to be impeached
Yes please civil war would be perfect right now.

>>Trump about to be impeached
nice LaRp faggot

who is Sophie McCreary?

Who is SOphie McCreary?

> } input=( "[email protected]" ) email_status="hidden"

It's so cute how you Sup Forums losers will do ANYTHING to make it look as though you are actually being shilled. A self-fulfilling prophecy. Even trying to write 'code' in the email field from 'Shareblue' and making it look like they tried to 'hide' it.

You did the same thing with CTR. JIDF was real, but that was a long time ago.

You all have autism and probably paranoid schizophrenia too. Your parents should have aborted you all.

It's just not the same

STOP replying to these obvious baits, just ignore and move on

sage

THREE

>tfw you voted for Drumpf

Never have I made a worse decision

You went too far. It has to be subtle enough that people really think they're catching a genuine shill.

I won't be told to do by a filthy hook nosed Jew.

MILLION

But worse thing is KEK abandoned us. We made contract with devil. Now we pay for it.

VOTES

stfu kike

I never said it was a shill. It probably is, but even if it is, then it sounds a lot like the actual shills which is quite funny.

Bunch of broke dick alt fags.

>[email protected]

What did Shareblue mean by this?

SHAREBLUE POST

Info: Any pic with "-sample" in the name is posted by a shareblue employee. You are warned.

>Daily reminder that only democratestates have nukes

>Hungary and Poland swinging to the left
Dude.
What.

Get out of my country.

>} input=( "[email protected]" ) email_status="hidden"

What did he mean by this?

Seriously, get some new memes. The crying_maga is played the fuck out. You want people to not know you're shilling in order to be effective and that pic is a dead giveaway.

>people actually replying like this is an actual paid agent and not some faggot shilling for (you)s
Why are people here so gullible now?

>he thinks the US would ever nuke their own population

I already went through everything its nothing. Try to get some sleep guys, digging through this stuff is exhausting.

Did the Shill actually put her Email in the Email field or is this some user trolling?

Is Shareblue actually that incompetent?

>I won't be told to do by a
u fookin wat m8

apparently I was wrong

Top meme

........... I am lost in the irony right now.......... What level are you at? gimme a quick rundown

You must be sleepy user, get some rest.

Quick run down:
Shills need new material, badly. It's almost pathetic at this point

Bump.

Most likely a bot

Bots dont post here user. Lack of sleep can cause delusions, you should go to bed. Im going to bed too

it's a bot

>Russia
>25% muslim
I swear, this number changes everyday, the common number people give here was 15%, today it's 25% and tomorrow I will read that all of russia is muslim, Sup Forums tries to meme muslims into reality

podesta is that you?! did you get that email I send you about the hankerchief?
>IT HAD A VERY IMPORTANT PIZZA MAP ON IT

YAAAAAWNNN!!! Guys arent you all tired? Lets all just log off and go to sleep.

>makes sense

Get out of here with your shitty forced meme faggot

OP thinks he's fighting a meme war with his "4d chess" mentality. SAD.

Try taking a nap, you'll feel better after some sleep.

Just go to sleep everyone, this is literally nothing.

No way in hell Trump gets impeached. The media likes to meme about it but there it won't happen. And if it did, you can trust that Trump burns the whole motherfucker to the ground on his way out.

That's said, yeah eurocucks aren't holding up their end of the deal. The way I see it is that Europe hasn't quite been pushed to it's breaking point yet. History shows that europeans tolerate a lot of hardship before finally snapping. And when they do snap, it's brutal and decisive. You guys might need another year or two of Muslim invasions to illustrate to the public in crystal clear terms what is at stake. The public needs to collectively feel that a backlash is "just"

How can you white trash cucks support an idiot who blows your tax dollars at the golf course every other weekend? Because you're all on some government assistance and have never paid income tax in your pathetic lives. Bunch of stupid Christian trailer trash junkies. Lmfao I can't wait for Chump to throw you morons to the side with his policies. I want to see the look on your proud starving faces as you pray to a dead man.

This thread is clearly bait, she isn't even shareblue

SAGE and report

You think about forgetting to breathe in your sleep a lot, don't you? You know that's a thing, right. You may not make it through the night. The last thing before the void is whoring out your brain? You need to do important things now. You can start over. No one knows the score. Just take a deep breath. Relax. It might ALL be over soon. Everything you ever could have been. It really makes you breathe, doesn't it?

>Shill fucks up the inputs
>Fucking canadians and jews immediately storm in to tell us how dumb we are for "falling for the bait"

MAXIMUM

DAMAGE

CONTROL

M8 you were 1 hour away from shareblue hours of operations
Ya blew it