Thank you Poland

Thank you Poland

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-lRLzNsn_0g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its still below replacement value, we need around 600k. Long way to go.

How many of them are Muhammads?

Yesss. More workersss

Virtually none. It's Poland, ffs.

All of them.

none

pooland is shithole, nuke this pile of garbage

Why? I mean I would understand if soldiers were coming back after a long war, but nothing happened.

>thank you poland
>still under replacement
jesus h christ britfag

do your part

BAD GOY

DONT HAVE KIDS YOU NEED TO TAKE CARE OF REFUGEE CHILDREN

What's wrong with Poland?

Also waiting for my qt to wake up and we make some sweet love for purpose in procreation. I've been promoted so we can afford the baby.

Slave mentality

Slavs will save the world. Anglos are doomed.
Celebrate

No, you just failed at life. Don't blame country for this.

>Thank you Poland
What for? Even though Poles are white, the rest of Europe is done for.

kill yourself you faggot or leave. We don't need bydlo like you there. If you hate Poland - MOVE THE FUCK OUT.

t. toilet cleaning patriot xD
gas yourself

That's pretty vague. Do you mean that in the Nietzche sense, or... slow internet connection got ya' down, maybe?

(((You)))

>tfw you realize that Poland is going to save Europe AGAIN in your lifetime

Poland is Europe's guardian angel.

this one failed to procreate it seems

Funny how it was you slav niggers that brought WW1 and the consenquences with it but to save western civilization at the end

I mean they can't think themselves and you are either with them (full of propaganda)A or against them (thinking rationally).

Fuck off

>400k worthless shits born only because parents want a blu-ray player
We've done this before.

Low wages which in PPP are pretty ok. If you work in important fields - IT, engineering, STEM fields in general - then you can expect a good salary, not really much lower or even higher (if you take under consideration costs of living and taxes) than in the west, especially in Germany.

Besides that it's all ok. It's nice to see how Poland is developing and growing, and while being in Germany - stagnation and sadness.

>or against them (thinking rationally).
How's Warsaw?

TANKIE DETECTED

Fucking none, Poland is the last White Nation. Totally pure.

Plus, shittons of Poles live abroad but intend to return to Poland, so they're going to have a HUGE influx of ethnic Poles returning form the UK and France when it turns to shit.

>tfw Poland saves the white race
I don't have a single drop of Polish blood in my veins but the man who raised me was a Pole, and he taught us about the evils of Communism and the importance of religion, faith, and culture. He also introduced me to my wife, a good Polish woman.

Every other country may fail but Poland will not fall. Not the dzickie pola. Not the wild fields, not ever!

youtube.com/watch?v=-lRLzNsn_0g

>self hating pole
>again

>We've done this before.
And it was great back then too

fuck you, I'm sure you like to drink water from szambo, but I'm here because german peasents needed polish engineering to mantaing their social system and empty job market.
Doesn't matter though, I'm going back to Poland next year and will enjoy watching this country crash and burn while sipping MIOD PITNY.

Seriously, you think people make children to buy 400 zł worth bluray player? Have you any friend, do you even speak to people?

Thank you and keep up.

This

I'm half-french you subhuman

t. poor bitch from podlasie

>half-french
nigger

>I'm half-french
this is your problem

t. Chopin

>I'm half-black
Pot calling the kettle black

>I'm half-french you subhuman
please go back to algeria then

That was fast, subhumans. How it feels to be descendant of fucking slaves serving their owners?

I live in Seattle, m9. I know exactly how you feel.

I'm sarmatian you subhuman

>UK will pay child benefits to the parents

Then you are literal living meme, congratulations!

Do they hire Americans? How badly do they need IT/programmers?

And you're a half-breed mutt. What's the next step in your master plan?

>Thank you Poland
No, fuck them. Poles are trash. This baby boom is a continental tragedy.

French men are stupid faggots. French women on the other hand..

>Virtually none
Probably the most as polish girls are extreme coalburners
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
If Poland "saves" Europe then there is no europe at all. You probably think all europe countries are equal or something considering the >american education but poland is nigger tier like russia and any other eastern european country.

>Sweden

>half-breed mutt.
HAHA I GOT THAT, THERE ARE MOOSLEEMS IN FRANCE :DDDDDDDDDD
I'm 100% European unlike you, fucking uneducated, fat subhumans with red faces, drinking vodka 24/7 and eating shit food

>fucking uneducated, fat subhumans with red faces, drinking vodka 24/7 and eating shit food
EPIC ONE MATE1 Xdddd THER ARE LIKE
SHIT PEOPLE IN A COUNTRY :DDDDDDDD
NICE ONE
I'm a citizen of the world, you eurocratic scum. One world, one people

i dont understand, according to you poles are subhuman and you are half-french half-pole so at most 50% european

No memes, what's wrong with Poland aside from risidual gommunism? Do western euros dislike them because they're all the tracksuit wearing cunts or because they go there for jobs and money?

Yeah, Sweden sucks, doesn't make Poles any more human. Also, if Sweden is so terrible, why the fuck don't you people go back home? Seriously, you're one of the largest immigrant group in every western European nation, and your immigrants suck dick. If only Germany had held onto some of that Polish land, you might have been a somewhat decent place to live. As it stands, Poland is run by Poles, so it will be utter shit for the foreseeable future.

>No memes, what's wrong with Poland aside from risidual gommunism
we are a buffer zone between east and west and its in the interest of both to make us stay this way

Teach your kids polish, it's worth it.

muhamnds none but lots are half ukrainian tho

This, Poles are like counterfeit whites, look similar but they are a cheap imitation of the real deal (Germanics and Nordics).

*charges tanks with horses*

>Totally pure
Bull fucking shit. The only Polish girl I know is dating a poo in loo Indian of all fucking creatures.

There's a lot of Indians in Poland from what I hear. Might as well start calling it Pooland.

*gives up without fighting*

Fuck off Muhammad din lilla sandneger.
Tog en polsk snickare ditt snickar jobb elr?
Patetiskt.

Remember, you need to have at least 3 children.

>There's a lot of Indians in Poland from what I hear
wot.
ive never seen a single indian, and ive even seen three niggers.

>my anegdote is better than your anegdote

I agree. Nuke India.

>charges tanks with horses
This triggers the historian inside me.
It never fucking happened., stop spreading this meme made by the Germans.

In Poland or in Germany?
In Poland, in Łódź they need programmers VERY VERY badly.

Even if it's better than accepting refugee because muh bad natality

jesus christ i can almost understand it, amazing.

*loses to niggers in africa*

It's called rational thinking, you aren't fighting if you have 0 chances of winning fucking retard.

Ukrainians will assimilate quick. If the marriage is mixed kids will be Polish. Also it's quite funny to fuck thouse big titted, fertile Ukrainians girls, who do almost anythink if you take them to some fancy restaurant.

polish people are viciously xenophobic and racist, it's great. however, the catch is that poland is a pretty poor nation

Slav looks better.

the salvation of humankind

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
SHUT UP DELET THIS!
WE WON THE SECOND TIME REEEEE

alri Serge

>french army and german army were practically the same in size
>no chances of winning
My almonds are activated

didn't say it was a bad thing... if anything it will make annexation easier

Maybe i should move to Poland
>Get to be in nice country filled with Catholics
>May have to learn Polish
>Get both Polish qts AND Big titted Ukrainians

Save our civilization Poles. What the fuck is with the other Europeans bitching about Poles? The only migrants we're getting at the moment are shitskins, Mudslimes and Asians. The Asians are okay but two Wongs don't make a White. Come to Australia and breed here you horny slavic fuckers.

Look at that smug white baby. "you mad, West-Europe cucks?"

Live long enough in a place like Aus and you become a nigger

Italians were our practice Niggers until we got real Niggers to hate.

>poland is nigger tier like russia
Says fucking Bulgaria.

What about the Irish?

Practice practice niggers.

I'm Polish in descent and probably wouldn't move because I'm in the US. As tempting as it sounds, things are pretty comfy here. Wouldn't want to have to integrate into society and all that.

>tfw half magyar

W-what about me guys?

Honestly i don't seen Americans going anywhere without having a culture shock, maybe GB.

>Seriously, you think people make children to buy 400 zł worth bluray player
Yes?
It happened with DVD players years back.

To be fair, it did happen but not as this anti-Pole said. The Poles, to my knowledge, harassed German troops with cavalry to save time evacuating people.

Silence slomo!

Because they are niggers themselves.
I said all eastern europe countries are including mine. That doesn't invalidate it anyway.

those are some serious knockers

When I was in Krakow I banged my polish instructor. She has Triple F's, or some shit, they were absolute barrels. Good times. Pic related, in a polish dorm summer 2014