Shairablue caught

DOX THAT BITCH
[email protected]
ShariaBlue fails again at shilling, now, we must find who's that girl, and we could find other things such as their plans, who runs/funds it etc.

Fuck off shill, keep trying to slide threads.

You guys actually think a shill was that stupid to not notice posting a fucking email with a company Sup Forums has called out as their name?

It's blantant bait.

SEMIRARE
E
M
I
R
A
R
E

Year was 1982.

Obvious set up b8 to make Sup Forums look worse (as if we cared in the first place). Fuck off.

It's a false flag, retard.

This.

user was LARPing. What is his end game though?

Yeah dont dox just investigate, because it was laid out there like it was done on purpose.

Hmmmmm

How is it possible OCCASIONALLY to put this text into this form?
Pol, are you seriously fell so much for this bait?

i'm not a shill you fucking retard
it might've been a bot posting, maybe that explains the code on the title

Who the fuck cares if it's fake, what do we have to lose by investigating this other than a few autists fap sessions.

Fuck off shills, full damage mode detected

Interesting. Maybe they are really stupid... Man I dont even know my mind is a mess right now. Stupid sleepy bot.

Wow, I just read through all this stuff, and I have to say it's disappointing. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep.

sage this fake shit
fucking normies i swear

They would use some kind of front end to help them spam (and log/account it for the people hiring them). Probably browser user scripts. The idea is that there would have been a bug and some code leaked into one of the form field.

But the whole obviously self-identified shareblue crap we've been seeing here really looks fake.

Bump

NEW
E
W

What is with this normie bullshit? Fuck lurking if it is interesting enough to post. Plus it pisses off people who think they are not normies.

Bump in all fields

Some of them are that dumb.

It happened with CTR during the election and provided us with proof of their fuckery.

>Yes goyim it's just a false flag there's no way that they'd fuck up like this
DAMAGE CONTROL

DAMAGE CONTROL