REEEE

This is my Land. Muslims get out. You have massive stretches of sand where you can rape your daughters or fly your carpets in peace, but you choose to squat around in civilized countries to further drag them into the shitter. I hate you all so fucking much.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JqyhjEw4Bow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey man, what's the deal with the tree on your flag?

we wuz cedar merchants n shieeettt

Give it a few centuries(or decades) for the Lebanese diaspora to fully take over South America and then Lebanese Zionism will set in and boom you got your own state back in the Levant.

A FUCKING TREE.

Britain shouldve gave the jews south africa

Should have fought harder to physically remove the mudslime when the Israelis gave you the chance.

Yes, wait a few decades we promise to not touch that delicious delicious clay
Could have been cool

>Yes, wait a few decades we promise to not touch that delicious delicious clay
You just make the Lebanese Zionism more plausible as they will hen call for their own state. Go ahead and take it, so in a few decades all non-Lebanese are forcible removed.

Hello!
Everysingle country owes reparations to the Jewish community.
They have been oppressed throughout centuries by countries worldwide.
We have to fight for Jewish dominance in the Middle East; the muslim threat needs to die.

Islam's mission is to dominate the world, that's literally the only way to achieve peace according to Islamic theology

you can start by gassing your own you fucking cuck

Whaaat

Lebanon is a nice country of brave maronites christians. But palestinian refugees in 2nd generation(lul) ruined all. Good luck fighting back, Hail to Catayeb party!

gassing his own achmeds

What was life like in Assassins country?

It used to be known as the Paris of the Near East.

Now it's majority non-Christian.

still upset that the byzantine empire fell to eventually be in the hands of fucking TURKS

Fucking arabs came and ruined all what this brave mediterranian christians had been duilding for fucking decades

helo lebanon friend :)

Wow a fucking sand pile/oil tank

Christian Lebanese are Mediterraneans
They are as handsome and aesthetic as Italians,Greeks,Spaniards

Pay debts.

Pay NATO.

Pay reparations.

Pay Greece for fucking their shit up.

Pay reparations.

Pay back America for rebuilding your country.

you need to die sandmonkey

I'll put that here.
She tells you her childhood with muslims in Lebanon.
Cool speech.
Nice woman.
Lebanese tits.

youtube.com/watch?v=JqyhjEw4Bow

they were Druze (Naziri Ismailis). They were neutral at first but Saladin allied with them out of fear of ending up in their crosshairs. Pic related is their emblem
i don't buy into "le paris of le middle east" meme but this country had lots of potential prior to the muslim infestation.

i'm persian :(

Iranians are good people but the Ayatollah needs a 12 inch metal pipe in his ass and should fuck off.

Honestly Lebanon should adopt jew tactics and become a homeland for Levantine Christians. Assyrians and Armenians should also be in this union. Youd be a middle eastern regional power

It was pretty close though.

Just bomb the whole fucking place back to 3000BC, start from scratch.

True

if we could have done a byzantine-Persian alliance we could have btfo'd the muslims back to the deserts of Saudi Arabia

- Turkey would be greek
- Persia would be Zoroastrian
and the Levant would be much much better

massive respect for the Lebanese, one of them is sitting here with me now

Cool, tell him i said hi and "SOON."
>mfw that street looks the same today but with holes in the facades and trashbags on the street
I hate muslims so damn much

I agree with you, christian brother. While jews encourage multiculturism in the west, they reject anyone unfit for jewish society.

It was pretty close back then.

A lot of Lebanese people, from all religions, came during the war. They are well assimilated and good people.

Is Israel the most femenist country in the world?

>You have massive stretches of sand where you can rape your daughters or fly your carpets in peace,

KEK

my father was a falangist militiaman and fought alongside israeli soldiers against pelalestinian sand rats. shalom my man.

So Lebanese integrate but not Arabs? Why are they shit in Australia

based

They assimilated.

The first goal is to destroy hezbollah. Afterwards, everything will be easy.

Bachir Zhemayel is superior. You should take your land back

Oh those fucking iranian and russian backed palestinian inbreds

I don't know much about Lebanon other than your food is delicious and your women are pretty. What's the social and political climate? The Levant is in a weird place right now with you and Jordan retaining some semblance of civilization. Are islamists making big waves and trying to take control and are the people supporting it? How many Christians/ non-muslims do you guys have and what are their living conditions? Is English literacy common?

What are the chances of Lebanon ever becoming Christian realistically?

Russia doesn't back hezbollah, it's simple bussiness.
1. Hezbollah buys weapons
2. Russia tell Israel where those weapons at.
3. Israel destroy those weapons.
4. Hezbollah lost money.
5. Yet they buy more weapons.
6. Repeat.

Both Russia and Israel benefit from it.

>Hello!
>Everysingle country owes reparations to the Jewish community.
>They have been oppressed throughout centuries by countries worldwide.
>We have to fight for Jewish dominance in the Middle East; the muslim threat needs to die.
Jesus fucking Christ you Germans are cucked beyond belief. You deserve the shit skin ass raping you're getting for being such pussies

Our lebs aren't actual Lebanese but Arab. We offered asylum to leb Christians and Lebanon cucked us by sending their Arab invaders.

hehe lol interesting theory

lmao this is the Jewiest shit I've ever read, I'm proud of both of my sides

are Lebanese christians white?

>The first goal is to destroy hezbollah. Afterwards, everything will be easy.
No, first goal is to gas you fucking kikes

A FUCKING TREE

wow a jew-on-jew fight

The political system is divided into 4 religious sects: Christians, Shias, Sunnis and Druze, hence the inability and incompatibility of reaching peace and prosperity. Druze are tolerable and docile but the muslims turn everything to shit. Any country with muslims in charge is shit by default.
I don't see that happening any time soon with the Syrian parasites multiplying here. It's scary to think that everyday at least 100 syrian children are born here, maybe more. Just cuck my shit up senpai

I honestly believe it. It helps both Russia and Israel, and we ALWAYS know when and where hezbollah's trucks are moving weapons.

They are mediterranian

40% christians? Wow. That's alot. Do the christians hate Israel as much as the muslims do?

dad?

That's genius. Kill two birds with one stone and make you eat the bill.

What stone did they kill? They're still cucked beyond belief and I'm not sure that it was even their government that made the call, I'm pretty sure Arabs just bullshit their way in.

I'm not fighting him this is genius
It makes sense 2bh, still funny
That sucks. I hope we'll take some of you as refugees if you guys are in danger, although I find it hard to believe unfortunately.

I don't know or care honestly. I just want muslims to pack their turbans and twirly sandals and goats and l-e-a-v-e get out shoo scram bada bing bada boom

That's pretty shitty

Your country literally a circumcised penis.

yeah, the cucks in the communist party do. Luckily they have 0 seats in parliament lel
Isn't it easier to just genocide the kebabs? It's your specialty

I mean you are in the Levant so if you start slaughtering muzzies wholesale the western world isn't going to think much of it other than more violence in the ME. NO ONE in the US knows that Lebanon ha's 40% Christians.

>the Levant
No timmy, we just want the tiny Mediterranean coastal strip, like the Israelis. Is that too much to ask for? Ahmeds can have massive deserts where camels and magic carpets can roam free, but we're forced to give up our nice tiny land for them? Fuck no. They should fuck right off.

Coincidence?

how was it with the whole black September thing?

Newsflash kermit, you're not the puppet-mastero buth rather a natural desaster to your moms vagina,
meat curtains? meet kermit the kindred killer of brain cells all around the known k-lobe, you green

fuck.
Bet your asshole is as black as a detroit supernova, sucking in all that vital black-light semen you so

desperately need to survive the coriolis effect in your fucking green eggplant of a left-turning of a

space station you textile tsunami.
You won't terraform my property either, ya green betch.
Smart? Rather dark, like the nigger cock you suck at night in the park,
high on glue, you even shot the deputy you honourless green bag of rotten molester-slant-eyed mint.
The brithish should've sown you into cowskin after forcing you to breed in a pond of native-piss for

two generationss, you hearthless monster,
killings millionso f colonist families, rading their farms at night then there were (white) women and

(black) children in that cuck-village, you jealous MONSTER!

The second I found out your mensturation-pond of origin I bought a truckload of cement and buried that

everglade-shithole of a green-pest birthing life-soup under a Adele-acre of nazi-concrete.

You have nowhere to return to now, slut.
You can run but you can't hide, frogh-snitch.

mY Stork-henchman are flying sorties day and night.
Surrender now and I may show mercy for your pityful green existence and let you live a nice quiet life

behind bars of peanut-chocolate (which I know you are allergic to).
You are wrong.

>TL;DR Chuck Berry is Kill

I don't anyone shit. Reparations is a fucking tarded meme

Also an option but I'm talking more like if you guys are in an immediate danger soon
In the end of the day kebab genocide is the plan I think

>Coincidence?
No, you compulsively find penises in pictures due to suppressed homosexuality.

that is rightful turk clay you disgusting ar*b

Is there really a difference? srs question

leftist circlejerking palestinian monkeys "we wuz che guevara n shieeeettttt"

in their phenotype? none. 85% turks are indistinguishable from your average Achmet. the only difference is that they larp as turanic mongols or some shit.

turks are ancient people of noble blood

ar*bs are coming from the disgusting semitic race, just like you, you filthy kike. if we would genocided the semitic race just right now, the world would be a much better place

roach infestation be gone

Cool so it's just semantics as expected
And hilarious delusion ofc

I honestly didn't know there were 40% christians in Lebanon, msm never talks about treatment of christian in Middle/Near East.

Lol angry roach.
Glad I'm a straight white male :)

Faggot op meet me downtown !

@117323334
(You)

The pile of sand should be declared a heritage site and force everyone out of it. They can visit all they want but if people settle or claim it the whole thing gets cluster nuked.

improved version

it needs more improvement to be more believable, ar*bs are standing at the same place but not killing each other. also why are they depicted as white?

racist sexist pig

kek you are the same as araps
semetic genocide when?

why wasn't your country turned into a nuclear wasteland by Putin already?

>implying modern day Islamist Turkcroaches don't think of Ataturk as a disgrace for secularising Turkey and a crypto Jew.

Most Turks I know hate Attaturk with a passion.

they're not turks

lebanon you mind doing an interview for an "e-book" i am doing about how you got red pilled? I wanna collect stories so normies can't simply dismiss someone as racist/anti-semite without confronting their reasons for swallowing those red pills.

gotredpilled (at) protonmail.com

cool flag

>lebanon
>leb(user)

top kek