Why are Korean "men" so effeminate?

Becuase pussy is a commodity.

Even boi pucci.

Why are Korean men so circumcized?

They are asian

Its the cost of having a high average IQ

South Korea is an experiment by globalists

this

There is a plan to depopulate the world and in order to achieve that smoothly the men have to be feminized so that they don't resist and can be herded around.

I habeeb it!

GAYYYYY

because foreskins are used to grow collagen sheets for skincare products.

also because it ruins most of the enjoyment of sex.

Boi pucci is a delicacy and worth 10 times more

Your typical Australian

Search out the article on 'millenials' on abc australia news.

>Aussie males are fast becoming a race of girlish childlike dreamers

>Boi pucci

Speak English you idiot

that faggot talk for asshole

The average korean doesn't look like this, but the beauty standart in Korea seems to be an effiminate man
They still are obliged to serve in the army, even the gayest dude spends like 2-3 years there

why is anyone mutilated?
BECAUSE GOYIM

Boipucci is a term for a cute boys, adorable lil button bumhole

Wait, so is North Korea the good guys then? Has the media been lying to us about them?

The jews have made asian men the most effeminate race of men because they are the only race that can compete with the white race.

cause jews and cult of witches

Holy shit, and here i thought western feminism was cancer.
As always gooks take it to another level what the fuck.

Why do Asian nationalists always complain that all white men are beta sexpats?

Newsflash: if the culture is beta, it attracts beta. Do you expect fucking Chad to be interested in Atlus Persona Waifu Quest 7 and play it with his anime pillows in the basement?

How about change the culture if you don't want beta sexpats.

They look like teens, most teens are retarded.

Are most of them actually /fit/ and have a culture for it or is it only the kpops?

Eastern Asia considers masculinity as homosexuality, you don't see alot of muscular Japanese and Korean men because of the stigma it has as being attracted to men.
Women also aren't as attracted to muscle mass there it's more about how much makeup the guy can smear on his face before he looks more like a girl then her

>how to follow a stereotype

That face looks so out of place on that body

Rain Height 1.85 m, Weight 74 kg.

Just to put it into perspective.

I'm from chink territory back there its mainly true. It's a stereotype for a reason

>Younger generation including me don't do it.

They are faggot

They all have the same fucking stupid bowl haircut too

Newsflash kermit, you're not the puppet-mastero buth rather a natural desaster to your moms vagina,
meat curtains? meet kermit the kindred killer of brain cells all around the known k-lobe, you green

fuck.
Bet your asshole is as black as a detroit supernova, sucking in all that vital black-light semen you so

desperately need to survive the coriolis effect in your fucking green eggplant of a left-turning of a

space station you textile tsunami.
You won't terraform my property either, ya green betch.
Smart? Rather dark, like the nigger cock you suck at night in the park,
high on glue, you even shot the deputy you honourless green bag of rotten molester-slant-eyed mint.
The brithish should've sown you into cowskin after forcing you to breed in a pond of native-piss for

two generationss, you hearthless monster,
killings millionso f colonist families, rading their farms at night then there were (white) women and

(black) children in that cuck-village, you jealous MONSTER!

The second I found out your mensturation-pond of origin I bought a truckload of cement and buried that

everglade-shithole of a green-pest birthing life-soup under a Adele-acre of nazi-concrete.

You have nowhere to return to now, slut.
You can run but you can't hide, frogh-snitch.

mY Stork-henchman are flying sorties day and night.
Surrender now and I may show mercy for your pityful green existence and let you live a nice quiet life

behind bars of peanut-chocolate (which I know you are allergic to).
You are wrong.

>TL;DR Chuck Berry is Kill

Fukken hell i thought he'd be heavier than that, that height has to be a lie

I know. I was just trying to wind that asshole up

At least pic related looks like a male though lmao

Masculine and feminine are words which describe behaviours that are common to the specific sex, often involving behaviours which the other sex finds attractive.

Korean women must find this attractive. Either that or they are all fags and the country will die out in 50 years.

wind goes down an asshole, not up.

Good times create weak men.

It is trait of retarded teens and early twenties here.

still better than white numale

I was checking shirts and UK large is XXXL in Asia.

They are fucking tiny too.

Weak men create hard times.

>They are faggot
Korean girls look good. The old people work out. Korean men do fine. They should keep doing their own thing. Let's hope they can preserve their culture and heritage. They for example let the UK seem like a 3 world country in future.

>He doesnt know about korean birth rates

We all are going to hell in a hand basket, friendo.

Korean girls have plastic surgery and are dumb dumb protestant

Meanwhile in early Christianity

"Those, therefore, who desert the preaching of the Church, call in question the knowledge of the holy Priests, not taking into consideration of how much greater consequence is a religious man, even in a private station, than a blasphemous and impudent sophist. Now, such are all the heretics, and those who imagine that they have hit upon something more beyond the truth, so that by following those things already mentioned, proceeding on their way variously, inharmoniously, and foolishly, not keeping always to the same opinions with regard to the same things, as blind men are led by the blind, they shall deservedly fall into the ditch of ignorance lying in their path, ever seeking and never finding out the truth. It behoves us, therefore, to avoid their doctrines, and to take careful heed lest we suffer any injury from them; but to flee to the Church, and be brought up in her bosom, and be nourished with the Lord’s Scriptures. For the Church has been planted as a garden in this world; therefore says the Spirit of God, 'Thou mayest freely eat from every tree of the garden' that is, Eat ye from every Scripture of the Lord; but ye shall not eat with an uplifted mind, nor touch any heretical discord." - AH, 5, 20, 2

Because of Global interests that have made Worst Korea into an actual feminist haven.

Because they are a USA colony like Germany or Japan so they are under the eternal yankee rule wich means pure degeneracy and demoralization.

they cut their dicks?

This can't be real.
It's too unreal.
This makes North Korea look like a paradise. At least they don't have a female death cult. Just some gommunism.

IM TELLING YOU GUYS
IM TELLING YOU
ITS THE SAME REASON WHITE MEN ARE EFFEMINATE IN THE WEST

THE FUCKING ILLIMUNATI OLIGARGY IN SOUTH KOREA ARE TRYING TO DESTROY MEN

I KNOW THIS I SPOKE TO AN OLD KOREAN MAN WHO WAS MY UBER DRIVE HE TOLD ME THE FUCKING WOMEN IN KOREA ARE MARRYING MORE PAKISTANIS AND ARABS THEN KOREANS

>oy vey goy, its much safer and looks better

Down at the dojo I really like sparring with the Koreans. They are so feisty.

This is why we need islam

because they're fucking crazy. Look an best Korea, they are nothing but the polar oppisits.

>They for example let the UK seem like a 3 world country in future.

Korea is already a thirdworld country it's 100% Korean

This mexican gets it.

Its a chick who hasnt shaved!

>Japan
>degeneracy
dear english teacher, elaborate on that.

Oh... Oh my`

Would you Sup Forums?

Japanese men are weak, masturbate to drawings all day, dont fuck their own women, too busy playing video games; japanese universities are full of commies, japanese people too weak and obedient, work too much to the point where they commit suicide, dont have any children, extramarital sex is considered normal here.
Having said all that its still far better than most other countries.

Degenerate trap fucker here. Let me tell you the best boipu$$i, in order

1)South Korea
2)Japan
3)The United States of America
4)Sweden
5)Germany

Men in these countries are some of the most feminine on the planet.

>when kiwis are allowed to live

is this a meme?
i've heard that birth rates in Japan are rising again and suicide rates are dropping.

everything you have been told is a lie

north korea are the good guys
and south korea are the bad guys

south korea are sjw to extreme and is literally a globalist testing ground
they test the idea there then move it to america then to europe

etc

nobody was supposed to find out some of it but
this is why park was impeached
but they will just replace her anyway

There's still a long way to go.

hey man i will come visit you and give you a nice cum-gift in your meat pocket.

korean guys aren't effeminate on the whole; anyone who's done their military service (read: 99% of the grown male population) is above average masculinity compared to americans

t. american studying in korea

did you ever offer to suck their cocks, mmmm, i wonder what their cocks taste like.

just want to put that into my mouth and just om nom nom, suck on that foreskin and milk out the cum

Get help, burger

all the young guys are makeup wearing faggots, have girls haircuts and wear gay clothes.

its really sad. south korea has adopted this hardcore.

they were weak to start with, but this shit is next level. its normal for men to wear makeup over there.

north korea are the good guys

What are you a faggot?

But would you fuck their cute boipuccis?

ITT: betalords with an asian fetish who get off on thinking that Asian dudes are effeminate thus justifying their racemixing fetish. Literally no better than niggers

>he's never felt the pleasure of an asian boi-pucci
What are you, a faggot?

/Thread

i'll stick my cock deep into your tight azn boipuss and teehehehe pull it out quick to see the cum-gift shoot out

>foreskin
>(south korea)

wait what

they are Americanized

ive meet a few koreans. the conscription is beta level shit.

its 5 weeks of training, and contains a bit of everything really.

half of it is classroom stuff.

uh, no

it's 20 month minimum (ish) and has PT and everything

get real Thais > all them

they look like fags

north korean soldiers on the other hand are much superior

no initial training is 5 weeks, then your placed into your selected role according to service, airforce, army, navy.

i wish they danced for me :)

why are north korean men so manly

how will south koreacucks ever compete

i reckon those NK guys look gritty as fuck. the south koreans look like gym fags. lol

haha those norks look like unsuspecting doms, the sorks look like sub fem-boys :)

They hope they will be mistaken for women and not drafted into the inevitable war.

It's all their korean mothers.

I wonder if there's a racial difference too

The SK military is a complete joke
>can tell their real enemy is not nk but Japan by their vessel names: dokdo, an Jung geun (terrorist), yi sun sin, etc.
>the amphibious warship has the 30mm goal keeper gun placed on the bridge, meaning it will destroy all their helis on the back if a missile comes from the rear
>the radar on dokdo is defected, meaning it catches signals despite having no other ships in the area
>all the 4 electrical turbines on dokdo once broke down from fires and sea water, making the ship immobile for several hours until it got towed by another ship
>one of their newly commisioned destoryer got sunk by a wave
>one of their ships actually equips a fishing sonar to detect subs because of lack of funding
>most of the Korean sailors can't swim
>they tested their sea mines on land before using it. Later scrapped it because it didn't work in water
>their pride of the army, the k2 battle tank, couldn't go over a concrete block during a demonstration show
>their "advanced" rifle the K11, a rip off of the american OICW, has numerous flaws which led to the gun exploding in numerous cases
>the 20 mm grenade launcher on the k11 is too weak to be used against infantry
>and etc
Basically, their military is a meme which can not beat the NK military without the help of the US