ITALY YES

I love being culturally enriched!

dailyeb.com/index.php/2017/03/15/vatican-hold-islamic-prayers-first-time-history/

The Vatican is not part of Italy.

If there is anyone is to blame for that travesty is us for giving the world such a shitty pope.

>tfw we're becoming the mediterranean swedes at an accelerating pace.

Nope
This are the Spaniards desu
Italians and the rest of the Med still holds strong

Who'd know first black pope would be this shit.

kek

>Deus Vult

Kek'd and checked

Your retarded Christian religion isn't culture, neither is Islam. Neither is Judaism a race.

>we
>the vatican

that's how Byzantine fall. They allowed a sandnigger to pray in their temple. He chose to pray near a staircase, cause, as he said, when muslims would conquer Byzantine, they would come to the place where he was praying and would make it saint and he didn't want it to be the dirty christian temple itself.

thats why I'm a fedora tipper now.. fuck this cuck religion I was raised into.

Well, theoretically St. Malacy predicted the last pope on his list would be "The black pope" and he'd cause the destruction of the catholic church.

So far it seems accurate but only we know the truth, since MSM sing praises to him as if he were the best pope ever.

>tfw only slavs are 2intelligent enough to not be religious

>Tfw the catholic church the last corner stone of traditional values is cucking itself at an accelerating pace

Just remove Franciscus already holy shit. He's not even a real pope. Benedikt XVI is the only legit pope. There can't be a second pope while the predecessor is still alive.

Oh wow, that's like worshiping Satan in Church

Don't worry though guys, every man will reap what he sows, there is a massive Christian movement all over the world that is not talked about in mainstream media. God is moving like never before, those who are looking know.

Muslims are seeing Jesus in dreams and visions and converting in record numbers, underground Church in China is growing super fast and is already big, Brazil, Africa, Mexico, just all over the world people are coming to Christ in record numbers!

I believe the following is happening right now:

"In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams."
(Acts 2:17)

I have suffered so God can strike this communist piece of shit from the earth.

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

>However, Rev. Pierbattista Pizzaballa, the custodian of Catholic Church property in the Holy Land has announced that people should keep their expectations low when it comes to this event.
>Rev. Pierbattista Pizzaballa
>Pizzaballa

Thatsa spicy pizzaballa!

>last corner stone
>Latin American shitholes
>Been arguably corrupt for years
>Covering for pedophiles
>Papal supramacy

>What is the Orthodox Church

WE WUZ POPEZ N SHIT

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH
WE MUST RETAKE CONSTANTINOPLE

When do you think the Vatican will change their stance on condoms? They're going to have to at some point if they want future tithing-payers