The Eternal Female

Women aren't overgrown childre..

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4327964/Banker-forced-live-squalid-flat-Master.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jhl9pJB-2Ak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she wanted it

>hundreds of phone calls a night
did all of them involve asking about Battletoads?

>i was a sexual pervert and now i regret wasting 23 years of my life being a sexual pervert

>tfw no rich qt banker chick to control and degrade

youtube.com/watch?v=Jhl9pJB-2Ak

Artificial uterus when?

Kek

Let's do this.

Fuck man women would rather die than hook up with a /r9k/.
Also she's qt af I'd smash that shit and stick around.

Shouldn't have roasted the beef

>Banker-forced-live-squalid-flat-Master
>no actions based on force or any kind of violence found

oh wow
just another case of a woman victim of her own stupidity/bad choices while the blame is placed to an external abuser which didn't even used coercion at all

Master/slave is truly the most patrician fetish. I wish they had written about the brainwashing more thoroughly. I've been researching tDCS and TMS in order to build a brainwashing machine and this guy does it through nothing but words, astonishing.

Women are literally golems
Made the earth and Adam's rib

They only live to serve
Don't like a harpy kike convince you otherwise

>forced
yeah right

Still better than being married to a Muslim.

This guy must write a book

>single mom
>no money
>nigger child
you couldn't make it better if you faked it.

Women are such lovely creatures. Its obvious men dont want to bang around, they do it just to hurt their spouse but women do it because its hurts them not to do it. Men are the worst, women such lovely angels, I mean they even hide it from their spouses just to spare their feelings. Such grace !

This. How glorious would it be if each man could have a happily submissive woman? We could colonize the stars in a few short years.

Jesus confirms.
Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

Burn th coal, learn to abuse a loan.

it wasn't brainwashing
it was her fetish
imagine the stress of being an executive, it's awful. so she thinks being a slave could be a better lifestyle. one she does in her free time

Toll has been paid.

How can you not believe in karma.

Want to know his secret? Don't be white. He was a nigger not a white male. Slut was indoctrinated by blackness and the nigger found another white girl once he was tired of her.

>my gender doesn't limit my athletic abilities
>women's track and field

My mom said some of her friend had worked mostly female work place and it was shit but then once there started come some males it calmed down and it was much better work environment.

Fetishes don't just come about and sustain themselves. Furthermore, the article states that she suppressed her sexuality, and that she did not sleep with him. Which facts suggest that he extremely persuasive in some other way.

"Gomez" is a spanish-jewish surname, no?

FUck I laffed

Im married to a Latvian girl (ethnically Russian but born in Latvia so whatever)

pros
>Acts like woman, heels and make up every day
>Family orriented, will do anything for my direct family, if for whatever reason my mother or brothers wife is away or sick, makes their lunch for the next day and will drive it over, if its dinner she calls and insists they come to our place for dinner
>Does all the cooking and cleaning
>Up for ANYTHING in the bedroom, before our son arrived we did have a couple threesomes but she had to pick the girl and in her mind the girl had to be uglier than her
>Looks after our kid like you would not believe, will make dinner for us and then sit with our 4 year old and wont eat anything until he is finished
>Stays in shape like its a religion

cons
>Borderline crazy, hates all the women i work with for no reason, aussie chicks do this too but Eastern Euros don't even pretend to like other girls, she will straight up be a cunt to their faces
>Takes forever to get ready to go anywhere, much much worse than aussie chicks (heels make up hair etc)
>She will slap me when pissed off and if i dont manhandle her/slap her she will continue to slap me until i "put her in her place", that bassically means i make ALL the decisions, any normal lets discuss and decide together talk instantly puts me in the "a real man would just tell me we are buying a car or house etc" category
>Believes men should discipline their wives (which is fine by me but she tells other people this, so basically everyone knows i PROBABLY hit my wife)
>I dont think my son will ever find a women who treats him as good as his mum unless he gets an import wife like i did
>Has to get hair and nails done every week, very high maintenance compared to aussies

Overall i would say its worth it, once we have more kids and they get to school, if Australia keeps going the super SJW course i can see some form of child services coming to visit us with regards to "domestic violence"

"""forced"""

uhhhhh where did the Eastern European girl thread go and why did this post to here.....

What? You mean you don't do this with your women?

I remember reading one of these cases once and throughout I had the black man with floating question marks face on

>Some desperate (((career))) goy falls for a man who more or less instantly tells her he's a millionaire
>They drink all night
>Asks her to pay because he "forgot his wallet"
>Moves in with her
>She has a joint bank account with him
>He never puts any money into it
>But spends what is in it
>Disappears for weeks at a time
>She thinks he's having an affair
>Confronts him
>He goes full larper and says he's a James Bond tier spy
>She actually fucking believes it
>Doesn't question this for 7 fucking years
>Has her sleeping on park benches and eating from bins pretending she's on assignment watching people she has no description of
>Only finally realises when he's pulling the same scam with a dozen different women up and down the country
>Spun them all the same story
>They all fell for it
>Ends up charged with defrauding millions from them (in total)
>"I feel so foolish looking back"

Talk about an understatement. I guarantee if you set a website up selling magic beans women would buy them. Especially if it has a pink banner.

Never soon enough, my kin.

Modern women are total utter shit, but reminder that that doesn't mean you should voluntarily take the Jewish mind poison yourself.

These threads should be used for cautionary informational purposes, not as Jewish sterilization psyops. Improve yourself. Your mental fitness may be the only thing between getting naturally selected and making the cut.

Lol, some womyn got triggered enough to make that a news article.

>I consider myself attractive
We all know what that means.

>Fetishes don't just come about and sustain themselves.
never said it does
>Furthermore, the article states that she suppressed her sexuality
lol fetishes are unleashed by self-hating individuals who try to suppress feelings
>and that she did not sleep with him.
giving him the money was enough to get her off
>Which facts suggest that he extremely persuasive in some other way.
maybe he was, but she is not a level-headed woman in the first place, even by woman's standards

oh by a larper

im sure this was a tv show episode plot as well

Rare case of marriage court justice, this almost never happens but when it does the bitch gets what she deserves and the man gets some valid compensation for putting up with her.

Flip a coin. If tails, you just got divorced and 3/4ths of the stuff that you own is now owned by your Ex-Wife.

Is that a game worth playing?

Just wanted you to know I lol'd at this pepe

>women-only tv company
>explicitly banning an entire gender from the workplace
Sup Forums as fuck, she just had things a little mixed up

creepy cuck euro

>giving him the money was enough to get her off

Indeed, and that's the point. How did he do that? How did he engineer the circumstances to so thoroughly cuck her (for lack of a better word)?

>maybe he was, but she is not a level-headed woman in the first place, even by woman's standards

True, but I think you could subordinate most women fairly thoroughly, and make them like it.

Not even

>We lived on Mukusalas iela and her family has their home town in Lielvarde

Not that i expect a burger to know about any of that shit

The female version of Cain and Abel

look how long her feet are

polygraphs aren't real lol

Praise kek

>All this hard work she put into both cooking, cleaning, maintaining a clean living space, learning to paint, not to speak of the painting it's self.
>All this self-disipline on her part, and the redshit user can only go DX oh noes muh feminism

Stuff like this is why I won't reject PUA out of hand.

>she should join our startup

glorious.

>the last screen

based

It is true, female brain do not support such thing as loyalty to tribe. This is more than enough to stop considering female human. Even dogs capable of loyalty.

Sounds like the dream. Did you meet her in Latvia or Australia?

>if (a > b && b < a)
what

Im a strong and independent woman.
With the help of the government my boyfriend and my 100s of flings.

Wtf that doesn't even make sense

>You were the one who was supposed to stay.
>I forgive you for leaving.
bitch's crazy, yo.

>the last screen
boi.

>implying being married to a muslim isn't women's ultimate fantasy

>Indeed, and that's the point. How did he do that? How did he engineer the circumstances to so thoroughly cuck her (for lack of a better word)?
he found crazy and abused it. You think this is the first time it's happened? rarely they get to be rich though
Nothing much to understand

>women literally not wearing paranja on photo
>talking about sexually objectification

>his cause
>phone calls
What's that? I demand my Sub to prank my classmates from time to time

Her child and HIV share the same conception date. Awwww!