bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-39319947
youtube.com/watch?v=4iKfrY9l2kY
youtube.com/watch?v=zNVB43xfBRY
youtube.com/watch?v=wlQFvKgPSC0
youtube.com/watch?v=bQE0QPFoLfs
youtube.com/watch?v=pX2h1A6rk6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=slya8UVaQjk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nick Griffin is the best European nationalist we have.

Hungary is going to become for Nationalist what Switzerland was for the Communist

>hungary is kekistan irl
lucky you live there. would hungarians welcome whites from other countries or tell them to gtfo

He is an Hungarian though, isn't he? Why was he ever a British nationalist?

>fucking bongs and YES' pouring in

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL REEEEEEEEEEEE

>Former British nationalist FLEES Britain

Did you ever see him on QT?

>Invited on exactly once
>Blows everyone the fuck out
>The one "victory" they had was some Paki telling him if he "likes white countries so much he should move to Antarctica because everything is white there"
>(((Crowd))) burst into applause
>Paki must have realised at some point he couldn't tell him to go to a majority white country (like you could if he was anything but white) because this would have been proving Nick Griffin's very point
>(((Jack Straw))) calls him a Nazi
>Nick Griffin points out that his own father had actually fought the Nazis while (((Jack Straw's)))) showed his (((cowardice))) by hiding
>Dimbleby immediately shuts it down
>(((Media))) the next day only concentrate on how he looked like a "startled owl"

The only person who came out of not to look embarrassed was Nick Griffin himself.

apparently he was asked by some black woman if they were equal and he said yes, kind of a cucked response

also isn't it partly his fault that the BNP fell?

If you obey our laws, work and at least try to learn our language at a basic level I don't see the problem.

>burger
>white

>try to learn our language
kek m8

daftie

I used to vote for BNP (I am currently a UKIP voter). I wanted them to get rid of Griffin and replace him with someone who did not look like a bent-eyed pedophile - but all you ever hear is "He's done great things for the party". Voters decide who they will vote for based on TV appearances and Nick Griffin looks odd, if not deformed. Many of his core followers cry out about racial purity but seem OK with following a man with spastic inbreed DNA.
BNP are, sadly, yesterday's men,

Hitler promoted blond hair, blue eye, tall men while he was a short dark haired dark eyed individual.

Does the west really thinks election is a beauty contest?

dead end road

He's a very nice chap who doesn't like to be rude.
The crowd was against him,ditto the audience,ditto the government and media.

Michael Foot lost to Maggie as he looked like a man who slept under a hedge with a can of Carlsberg Special Brew in a donkey jacket whilst Maggie had bullet-proof hair.
Griffin would never become the Claudius you seem to think he is. Remember that winning any election is about appealing to undecided voters, and not preaching to the converted.

Didn't the BNP lose ground to UKIP after Monkey Phillips took them to court for not allowing non-whites in the party? They were making a bit of progress before that.

daily reminder
coach joe IS right

bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-39319947

wrong thread

"Now I see why your President is an actor - he has to look on television"!
Christopher Lloyd, in Back To The Future 2

daft Nick will never learn

*look good

Oops

Last time I was on the BNP website Griffin had taken a trip to some former Warsaw Pact hellhole and was shaking hands with some pointy-nosed slav bitch politico after ranting for months about East Euros being given preferential treatment for jobs. Thank fuck UKIP started becoming a force to reckon with about this time.

Is there a link to this QT please ?

The best response to that sort of question is "No, equality is a myth and nobody is equal to anybody else."

Part 1
youtube.com/watch?v=4iKfrY9l2kY
Part 2
youtube.com/watch?v=zNVB43xfBRY
Part 3
youtube.com/watch?v=wlQFvKgPSC0
Part 4
youtube.com/watch?v=bQE0QPFoLfs
Part 5
youtube.com/watch?v=pX2h1A6rk6Y
Part 6
youtube.com/watch?v=slya8UVaQjk