Why can't Russia and the West just get along?

Why can't Russia and the West just get along?

youtube.com/watch?v=NXTbfDyJlT0

We'd completely wipe out every nigger, arab and chink on this planet if we could.

Russia, USA and EU combined military power

>350 Million able bodies
>3.4 Million soldiers
>5.5 Million reserves
>21,200 Aircraft
>31,500 tanks
>1,250 Naval craft

Military Spending Power: $834,000,000 USD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TbjIjUjlQqc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Russians
>White

because the whole nature of each other's relationship is to dominate the other.

the west succeeded once in 1989 and will continue till the end of time. if this is not true then we all die you fucking mongrel

>Canadian
>White
>Human

if there are only two superpowers it's natural that they grow antagonistic. russisa is not a superpower anymore but you can't just take 50 years of fierce rivalry and forget about em

Fuck off

It gets even worse for the poo skins if you include the first world Asian countries. We would control 75% of the worlds wealth and half of the land mass.

I often see how you use word a "white man", you even love russians because they are white. Why do you hate black people?

Hey Aussie, mkultra illuminati political committee of 300 insider here. I figured I can offer a bit of perspective of where we're coming from.

Western Civilization needs an enemy. China's not ready yet, so we're delaying it as best we can.

Truth is, Russia is just as Western as any other Western Civilization (deep down, everyone knows it), but they were just retarded enough and got themselves drunk enough that they actually believed the Communism meme for a bit. Further truth is, yes, everyone knows that if the U.S., Russia, the EU, you Aussies, the Canadians, probably add South Korea, and Japan, were to team up and decide that enough was enough, of course it wouldn't even be a fight.

Sadly, we can't let that happen. It's not that it'd be "evil", if we did that, per se. It's just that it'd be a bit unfair, you see? A bit uncouth.

Further, in all our studies and research over the ages, there's one thing that has most benefit Mankind and its progression as a species. Conflict.

You see, Aussie friend, Conflict (with a capital "C") is good. Without it, what would we do? Sit around and be happy? Live in peace? Sure. And nothing would get done. We'd wake up in the morning, eat our fill all day, maybe have a nap, have some sex, maybe sing a song or two, and go to sleep.

Doesn't that just sound so...boring?

Sorry, user. Until another worthy adversary develops, I'm afraid, you're stuck with Russia.

Because they're niggers.

>Because they're niggers.
This is not a reason to treat them with disrespect. They are people like us.
We are all humans. I hope you are a troll.

these

are

humans

Russia is way more rotten than Mexico, that shit-hole is responsible of the Syrian crisis and most Albanian human trafficking networks in Europe.

Russia was not, is not and will never be a Republic, Free and Democratic nation due all the power centralized at the Kremlin and the post-communist citizens that careless about it.

just

you

goy

am

more nig deaths please
>you misspelled subhuman

>that shit-hole is responsible of the Syrian

Yes, for sure, because Moscow started supporetd Muslim Brotherhood sunni riots, dropping crates of weapons for Sunni extremist groups that want to genocide everyone who isn't them, and started flooding the country with mercenaries for ISIS

OH WAIT NO IT WAS THE OBAMA'S STATE DEPARTMENT AND CIA THAT TRIED TO BLOCK THE BUILDING OF A RUSSIAN GAS PIPELINE

i

Russia has a pretty banging army, I'm always hyped when they're fucking someone up.

youtube.com/watch?v=TbjIjUjlQqc

right

Why do they always have their pants off in these AfroBBQ vids?

Tell what you want about US foreign policy, all I saw post 2016-election is what makes them great. The ability to shift power to the people and the flexibility of revealing to the public the decades old networks that took power in Washington. Democracy and Freedom is what what makes capitalism, free market and modern world so great.

So I can never understand useful idiots like you that side with fucking RUSSIA or IRAN. Yes there are coups and sponsored revolution but its only a spark, people were in a verge of revolution in first place like Lybia.

Or in other words if America and Saudis have put their pipeline already Syria will be prosperous, and European countries will benefit form cheap oil and decentralized energy influx which is now controlled by the Kremlin (gas for energy) and Brussels-Germany (Norwegian oil for manufacture).

-------------------------------------------------------------
This is like the 80's where hippies sided with the wrong faction or criticized like man-children what REAL think tanks did for FREEDOM and DEMOCRACY. They never foresaw that now its South Korea and North Korea, they only whined about military interventionism.

Putin, Assad, Merkel and Islam, anti-Americana are not the good ones or dogmas to be friendly, but the enemies of modern world.

Russia is like 1/3 Moslem

comrade

Because of globalists and neocons who live in the past
t. Dumbass who has never met a Russian or been to Russia. Go find your leaf

or

am

i

Epic vid mate

Because Russia is a fucking nigger. I'd rather the anglo-sphere didn't deal with the scum that is Russia.

Pax Americana is the enemy of the modern world.

Using 50% of the world's energy resources, whilst producing 40% of the waste

You'd know this if you weren't a fucking monkey.

Fuck off

not

The Jews fear unity of white nations.

right?

Went to Russia, not Moscow or St.Petersburg but the real deal. Those places are make Romania and Bolivia look good. Russia is a shit-hole not for people living inside what for their system of how society should be organized, went there 2012 and made me hate communism and Putin's mafia state even more.

There is nothing romantic about Russia. They (elite) are just lechers of western wealth and piss on infrastructure and regular Russians quality of life. Even the police is involved in bribing-

Pax Americana is the blessing of the modern world you idiot.

L O L

because Western and Eastern Empires divided in the interests of the enemies of our peoples.

Nothing compared to Saudi Arabia and Qatar. They use 3x more energy per capita cmopared to the US per capita. The US only uses that much because it's a superpower. I don't see you chimping out over the gulf states.

>Why can't Russia and the West just get along?

Because this imaginary stand-off with the West and all the angry sabre-rattling from both sides is a perfect excuse for our corrupt regime to continue their current policies. If your population subsists on a meagre income from selling raw resources, while your neighbors in Finland (where climate is the same as in Russia AND they have no oil or diamonds) have created a successful modern economy, you'd better find someone to blame, and quick.

battle of the poke balls

Wouldn't be a problem if we killed off all of the lesser populations of the world.

Simple: Kikes

You dumbfuck britpaki, tiny Saudi Arabia and Qatar have "crazy" per capita numbers, but OBVIOUSLY are NOTHING in comparison to the US when you look at them as states, you imbecile.

They don't even have a production base ffs, go back to writing your 200 word essays, you underage dumbass.

As a state America uses too much and the world can't sustain that. It will get partitioned like the USSR was partitioned, it's already happening.

Except America has always been "multicultural" and in the end it almost seems like you want to kill off anyone BUT "the lesser populations" with all your nigger we wuz promotions and such, for instance

" in the interests of the enemies of our peoples."
>Soviet Union
>Putin's rotten mob state
.....of the enemies of our peoples

HAHAHAHA

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

"INTEREST OF OUR PEOPLE"

xD

we are trying but the SJW's want war still in order to break the board since they can't win

yeah post soviet russia used to love you blokes. what happened?

you probably retarded or something?

The retard is you that taught the "Soviet Union" or today "Putin rotten mob state" are working in BEHALF OF THE INTEREST OF YOUR PEOPLE.

They are reckless about the average RUSSIAN, there is no interest that benefits you from them. Only the PARTY and only the OLIGARCHS

fuck you and your shill thread

i didnt say that , Paco
you need to read deeply , you know?

>trusting a fucking perfidious anglo

>EVER

EVER!!!

I'm not a shill you fucking potato head monkey fuck.

What the fuck am I promoting or selling you dumb cunt?

YOU
HAVE
TO
GO
BACK
IVAN

>it posts with a leaf,australian or british flag

>it claims it is not a shill

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Never had an issue with Russians, the ones I have met online have been nothing but hospitable and crack good banter

The Russians build some aesthetically pleasing airplanes.

This is ivan, Ivan likes to shill for his corrupt shithole of a country that he left because he literally had to suck dicks to buy food, now he wants to turn your country into the same shithole he left

Tell him that he has to go back.

You have to go back ivan.

If you didn't drink so much, you could have balls again and revolt against your mob government. But you cant because you are so busy beating gays and getting drunk in public places- Stupid Russian

you have to go back to your own habitat,nigger Ivan

you dont belong in australia Ivan, you must go back to russia

oh wow, wew, you sure showed me with those wikipedia statistics from 2014, wew thanks ivan, i will now spread my buttcheeks and take in the russian cock, you sure convinced me, faggot.

go back to ur cuckshed

You're the one who has to go back, ivan. if russia is so great, why aren't you there?

Enough with this Trump/Russia BFF faggotry you commie piece of shit.

Communists have been openly working to undermine western society for a century. Probably even longer.

I'm a fascist monarchist you dumb cunt. The question is genuine.

Russians are this pathetic. Needing to beg us to get along. No filthy faggots we will not get along with your filthy fucking slavshit faces you need to hurry up and collapse your economy and get off our Internet. Faggots. The US main geopolitical goal has always been to make Russia collapse and we're almost to #3.