Brit/pol/ - Shut it down edition

>ANTIFA, IRANIAN COMMUNISTS AND OTHER FRINGE GROUPS MARCH AGAINST ‘RACISM’ IN LONDON
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/18/anti-racism-march/

>Farron likens PM's politics to Trump's and Putin's
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39318822

>Cross-party alliance takes on Theresa May over grammar schools
theguardian.com/education/2017/mar/18/cross-party-alliance-grammar-schools-theresa-may

>Scottish people split over independence referendum before Brexit, poll suggests
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/scotland-split-independence-referendum-before-brexit-poll-survey-a7637201.html

>Gordon Brown Promotes Federal UK As ‘Patriotic’ Alternative to Breaking Up Britain
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/18/gordon-brown-promotes-federal-uk-as-patriotic-alternative-to-breaking-up-britain/

>John Major attacks 'ultra-Brexiteers' as undemocratic and un-British
theguardian.com/politics/2017/mar/19/john-major-attacks-ultra-brexiteers-undemocratic-un-british-theresa-may-eu-brexit

>Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=TpP-n9Oqj-Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sdZp5iw-UEo
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/11209234/Immigration-from-outside-Europe-cost-120-billion.html
migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/resources/briefings/the-fiscal-impact-of-immigration-in-the-uk/
oecd-ilibrary.org/social-issues-migration-health/international-migration-outlook-2013/the-fiscal-impact-of-immigration-in-oecd-countries_migr_outlook-2013-6-en
cream-migration.org/publ_uploads/CDP_22_13.pdf
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/03/peter-hitchens-were-one-step-and-some-fruit-short-of-being-a-banana-republic.html
youtu.be/lBPGPVSHqQ8
churchmilitant.com/news/article/ny-city-gay-pride-parade-exposes-kids-to-nudity-lewdness-vulgarity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bowden

Anyone north of Nottingham is a communist and anyone south of Northampton is a fairy

>tfw english in leicester
>tfw endangered species
>tfw rarer than a fairy

What even is England

FUCK IDENTITY POLITICS LADS!!!

I saw that march. I have photos.

UKIPs JRE on The big Question atm lads

Who here r/ukpolitics?

Nicky Campbell being a liberal faggot as usual.

>spelk
Fucking wtf. Lol

Finding it hard to stomach this morning

its getting too big now and infested by leftists as leddit will always do. Still you can have some decent discussions and their QT threads are pretty much identical to ours

the people on r/europe have to be the most triggered on the whole website.

Take the spelk pill user.

Kill yourselves NEETs.

>muh backend

>Orkney and Shetland still Lib Dem

Unpleasant and impolite.

It's annoying me that they're pussy footing around the main reason for the rise in the right wing parties in Europe.

where's my fucking Swedish holiday, Paul?

fucking NORMIE WAGE SLAVE KEK BUCK CONNOISER

How?

Who works on a Sunday?

The one thing that's always stuck out to me about pre-Blair Britain is the glasses.

What the fuck did Blair do with our glasses? Why does everyone have small frames or hipster things now? Why doesn't the NHS kill those who refuse to wear harry-potter dishes or John Major windshields?

>Her highlight, she says, after a short pause, was Labour’s landslide victory at the general election almost a decade ago. After leaving her count in Hackney North and Stoke Newington, she travelled to the South Bank for the party’s celebration. “Tony Blair came down and landed on the South Bank in a helicopter and he came to us and said: a new dawn has broken, has it not?” It was an incredible moment, Ms Abbott added. “I was first elected in ’87 and people said we would never be elected again because you went though the SDP era.

>THE WHITE WORKING CLASS IS MULTI-RACIAL

FUCK OFF

rare karen
saved

Yeah, 90's glasses were pretty fucking out there. I was googling for pictures of Deirdre Barlow's glasses and came across something surprisingly relevant.

This one was about the nation coming together to oppose the american "fall"
Hold the line lads

Whenever talking about things like Brexit I pretend that the working class are the most noble people, that they are an oppressed class who have been ignored for too long, etc. I think we all know that the reality, however, is that 99.99% of the working class are fucking idiots and you'd never want to spend any time with them unless you absolutely had to. They're also the most pampered working class in history, and are only 'poor' if they choose to be through bad life choices.

>Deirdre was jailed for mortgage and credit card fraud after she was betrayed by her conman lover.

>Her plight attracted the highest authorities in the land, with Tony Blair, then prime minister, urging his home secretary Jack Straw to look into the matter.

Fucking bizarre.

Adidas
Not adeedus

>a new dawn has broken, has it not?
What an ominous cunt.

Nike
Not nyke

Brecksit
Not breggs sausage and peasit

this lefty author on tbq is literally shaking, seems triggered.

Aluminum
Not aluminium

Was going to half agree with you until you spouted
>They're also the most pampered working class in history, and are only 'poor' if they choose to be through bad life choices.

youtube.com/watch?v=sdZp5iw-UEo

Also, it's worth remembering that beneath the working class lies a substantial underclass who I'm going to go out on a limb and say supported Brexit.

Nonetheless, I mean, 99.99% or so of every human population is insufferable, so...

What

You mean nike not nikey
N AYE K

>and are only 'poor' if they choose to be through bad life choices.
Are they stupid idiots or are they rational actors? Make your mind up.

Proles are necessary because how else will you feel superior in your lifeless middle class neighborhood?

how about no

Prove to me that immigrants are not, on average, net contributors to the economy.

Jesus christ.

Ni-kuh

>ass

The absolute state.

This is designated leftist irl

Whyke Teed
Not "WHY KAY TEE DEE"

>assholes
I swear to god if this is a British person I will make Stalin look like a fucking anarchist

>Thatcher inherited unemployment from Labour and the Unions!

BUM BER CLAT
Not "nick clegg"

It's valid advice, though probably not in the way it meant.

Americans also say autumn you autist

They're interchangeable

>ulster remains the same

>sliver and splinter are both used in America

Britain is gay

there's a yank woman on tbq on bbc1 right now tearing the leftists shit up in quite an impressive manner

it is:

&

Fucking spastics

Tolerated individual
Not "gay"

Non EEA migrants cost £120 billion between 1997 and 2010. This includes all of the (probably) positive impact of white migrants from the U.S, Canada, New Zealand, etc... So the actual effect of non-white immigration is far worse than this.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/11209234/Immigration-from-outside-Europe-cost-120-billion.html
migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/resources/briefings/the-fiscal-impact-of-immigration-in-the-uk/

Onions
Not "YOONIONS"

There are more people living in the Channel Isles than on Orkney and Shetland

So it's probably because there are few people and they're isolated from mainland autism

Can't watch video as I'm on a train with no headphones unfortunately. But I do believe that the unemployed """poor""" today have a much better standard of life than the working class who worked 60 hours per week in the past. For some reason people think they have a right to certain luxuries, or the right to live in certain parts of the country.

Stupid idiots aren't completely devoid of responsibility. Didn't say they were unnecessary, just a bunch of dickheads.

Pakis
Not "NON EE EE AY MIGRANTS"

>british liberals suck big cosmopolitan/americanistic cock

That's funny, it's funnier when you remember American liberals suck British cock

Gay boy land
Not "America"

Newsflash kermit, you're not the puppet-mastero buth rather a natural desaster to your moms vagina,
meat curtains? meet kermit the kindred killer of brain cells all around the known k-lobe, you green

fuck.
Bet your asshole is as black as a detroit supernova, sucking in all that vital black-light semen you so

desperately need to survive the coriolis effect in your fucking green eggplant of a left-turning of a

space station you textile tsunami.
You won't terraform my property either, ya green betch.
Smart? Rather dark, like the nigger cock you suck at night in the park,
high on glue, you even shot the deputy you honourless green bag of rotten molester-slant-eyed mint.
The brithish should've sown you into cowskin after forcing you to breed in a pond of native-piss for

two generationss, you hearthless monster,
killings millionso f colonist families, rading their farms at night then there were (white) women and

(black) children in that cuck-village, you jealous MONSTER!

The second I found out your mensturation-pond of origin I bought a truckload of cement and buried that

everglade-shithole of a green-pest birthing life-soup under a Adele-acre of nazi-concrete.

You have nowhere to return to now, slut.
You can run but you can't hide, frogh-snitch.

mY Stork-henchman are flying sorties day and night.
Surrender now and I may show mercy for your pityful green existence and let you live a nice quiet life

behind bars of peanut-chocolate (which I know you are allergic to).
You are wrong.

>TL;DR Chuck Berry is Kill

When your country drops from 90% British in 1997 to 78% British in 2017 (estimated) it doesn't really fucking matter if they're a net benefit to your economy- Japanesque homogeneity has been sacrificed for kielbasa and curry

Doncaster
Not "shithole"

Show some god damn respect!

OECD paper on how overall immigration has small or zero fiscal benefits to most countries.
>oecd-ilibrary.org/social-issues-migration-health/international-migration-outlook-2013/the-fiscal-impact-of-immigration-in-oecd-countries_migr_outlook-2013-6-en

UCL's Centre for Research for Analysis on Migration reveals immigration cost UK c. £90 billion between 1995 and 2011.
>cream-migration.org/publ_uploads/CDP_22_13.pdf

>Tfw they now celebrate "the lowest unemployment since 1975!" even though 1975's unemployment level was unreasonably high by the standards of the postwar consensus
>Tfw this is achieved almost entirely by figure-fucking people inshit jobs

Can you give me figures for the average wage needed to be a net contributor and the average wage of migrants?

Should be fucking 0 % white people are GROSS

Ahmed and eve not adam and eve

Those are some pretty styling Dick Tracey pants he's sporting there.

Thank you.

Thanks.

I'm not actually pro immigration, I just wanted a bit of help in forming an argument.

You're going too far back into the past then.
tl;dr of the video is that mass unemployment is intentional. (so in turn, we actively try to hold the working class down.)

The "you don't deserve these luxuries!" line of thinking leads inexorably to treating white Britons like somalis. You ought to have a right to a refrigerator.

There's a difference between having some responsibility and being completely responsible for their circumstances as you seem to be suggesting, completely ignoring all the factors outside of their control.

What happened, anyway? Did a builder make fun of your glasses or something on the way to your economics lecture?

GOD DAMN IT WHY DO LIBERALS HATE THE SANCTITY OF CHILDHOOD SO MUCH?

The benefits and disadvantages of immigration to the economy are frankly irrelevant.

Immigration causes cultural, societal and demographic changes which are accompanied by decades of instability and death.

It's a death sentence.

>not taking your child to protest the iraq war so they can feel smug about it when they grow up

note: only take them to protest something really obviously retarded like the iraq war, don't do something stupid like protesting trump

who /GCHQ/ here?

Migrants (or those in work, at least) earn more than the average UK worker per hour. This is a meaningless statistic, though, as there is no way to break it down into origin of migrant, ethnicity or age. It also means little because the domestic UK workforce now, for statistical purposes, includes millions of non-natives with citizenship and second generation immigrants.

The headline and important figures to note are, though, that EEA migration is a slight net benefit to the UK taxation system; and non EEA migration is a huge burden, equivalent to about how much we pay into the EU every year.

Who was in the wrong here?

New Hitchens

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/03/peter-hitchens-were-one-step-and-some-fruit-short-of-being-a-banana-republic.html

farage is very /fa/, what a man

>it's another wake up episode

These images serve the exact opposite purpose to their intention.

Why the fuck does she have board game pieces hanging from her ears

While I was at uni doing my MSc (i.e no loans) I supported myself completely on 10-15 hours minimum wage, and that made me realise how much of what we spend is unnecessary. TVs/video games, mobile phone contracts, having a social life that requires spending lots of money - all of these are completely unnecessary desu. It's not much fun to live on such a tight budget, but you can still a live a perfectly healthy life.

Nah I was just considering the sort of rhetoric I was coming out with when talking to liberal luvvie friends about Brexit ("the liberal elite have ignored the working class for too long!") and realised I didn't really believe it or give a shit about the working class one way or the other. I have lots of working class friends from school and my football team so I get on with them fine, it's just undeniable that lots of them are fucking idiots.

What the fuck

Migration Watch would dispute that EEA immigration is a net benefit because UCLs figures that suggest that do not take account of the displacement affect on British workers.

I was referring to the fact that they often seem to have no problem swearing around them or using vulgarity around them to push their own agenda.

Like in this video youtu.be/lBPGPVSHqQ8

Or in this link churchmilitant.com/news/article/ny-city-gay-pride-parade-exposes-kids-to-nudity-lewdness-vulgarity

God imagine if this really was him.

baka

this woman is a poor mother

anyone watching the big questions on bbc 1?

awful and unrepresentative audience, it's basically a bunch of liberal feminists