What does Sup Forums think of Alex Jones?

What does Sup Forums think of Alex Jones?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=na4GYyJwYjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sR__AvCwnaQ
drunkenpeasants.wiki/Stefan_Molyneux#Beliefs_.26_Teachings
youtu.be/nyikd8KD8sg
youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA
youtube.com/watch?v=7t4WQwVqVjs
youtube.com/watch?v=hMywgepLFqU
youtube.com/watch?v=splnu-ypoPs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Aliot
youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=I_cx9NG1N60
youtube.com/watch?v=I_cx9NG1N60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=na4GYyJwYjQ

he's taking the war to the globalists

o shit

nice quads

His super male vitality turned my dog into a lion. true story.

Checked for the fire of human liberty

He broke my conditioning, if you know what I mean.

>tfw unironically believed this for a decade
youtube.com/watch?v=sR__AvCwnaQ

wtf nonsense is he spewing

>"Lemme tell you 'bout something today that my INSIDE MAN from CIA dropped at muh table, folks! LEAKED, CLASSIFIED INFUHRMATION, FOLKS!! Lissen may, it's very important! Ye see, dee... duuuh GLUHBALEESTS want to tayk away oor FAYAHOOORMS because they HATE our FREEHDUMS, folks! GLUH-BA-LEESTS drink blood of the aborted babies to gain MAGICAL POWERS, folks! Dey ALSO own pedo rings in EVERY MAJOR INSITUTIONS, led by PEDOSTA and BILL CLINTON! Ain't nuffin brettay goin on here, Folks!"
>"Now for the commercial break, SUPER MALE VITALITY™ is 30% off on Infowars webstore, buy this to REALLEY TAYK DEE FOIGHT TO TEH GLUH-BAAAAH-LEEEESTS REEEE"

He's the tip of the spear

Today's chapters of the bible, user.

>mfw the former David Icke-tier news channel turned into Trump-supporting alt-right website that wages war against the left
Best timeline

8/8 gr8 b8 m8

he was killed and replaced. thats bill hicks

Are you the same Estonian that gets that Molyneux is a cult leader? If so, hai dood :3

Yeah, I am, but people need to understand that I don't hate the concept of right-wing youtubers or even many of the others, but Molyneux in particular is a fucking hack.

I like to watch his shows
it's really entertaining

>Molyneux
For some reason, Molyneux's show in which he blames literally every problem every person has on their mother, regardless of the persons relationship with said mother

He challenged The Amazing Atheist to take on Molyneux's irrefutable logic. This logic being that all women should be held accountable for courting and birthing the idiotic assholes we see today

This staunch libertarian surmised that same-sex marriages shouldn't be allowed in a free society because the good of the state trumps the rights of the individual because of the children (real libertarian of you, Stef).

More info here drunkenpeasants.wiki/Stefan_Molyneux#Beliefs_.26_Teachings

Oh, no. I agree. I think Molyneux is a con man and needs to be exposed. I do like Jones. He talks a lot of shit, but he has a lot of good points imho. If you know how to skip through a Jones video (cuz he makes them 30 minutes for every damn story), I think it's worth getting his perspective on stuff.

I want to fight him. I think he's a globalist.

Well, he's right.

Based on his absolutely stupid, self degrading behaviour in the past I'll never take him seriously. Even if his views align with mine sometimes.

Good internet marketer ... Bought some penile enlargement pills from him. Not so fond of the political stuff though. Wish he stayed on topic of pills and filters

he's the real deal

when the cameras are off, he doesn't act like that.

Agreed with these.

Say what you will, but I still respect Alex Jones a lot more than Molymeme. Alex Jones can be a lunatic sometimes and believe in some weird shit (like how Sandy Hooks was staged and moon landing didn't happen) but I mostly like his enthusiasm and he seems sincere enough to convince lots people not to become libshits.

I watch him for entertainment. I don't actually believe most of his nutty bullshit

Alex Jones is a much bigger liar than Molymeme, he literally has ticks when he starts lying about globalism, Illuminati and his "good sources"

it's pretty obvious that he uses that behavior to de-legitimize conspiracy theorists. he's like the cia controlled hippies during the vietnam war who did drugs, had orgies, and made the anti-war movement look like retards. most of what he says is true but he wants people to associate anyone who holds those positions as wackos and loonys to discredit the movement. the irony is that since things are going so crazy everywhere in the world i don't think it's working.

>youtu.be/nyikd8KD8sg
he's also an admitted freemason, which was started by rothschild puppets to undermine the church. (not saying the church is good, btw).

He is the answer to 1984.
He is the infowar.

Pretty much sums it up, good rundown.

>falling for newfaggotry

You have to take him with a grain of salt. Obviously his "secret CIA sources" is a meme, but he is really high-energy and entertaining, and I think most people who are his fans probably already know he is a lunatic, but still enjoy his bantz and some of his news he covers.

Pic related, funniest shit that he's ever done, made my sides absolutely explode.

Why don't you have a look at SNAPCHAT Y .ME to fap to local sluts nudes.

Was good, now he's a few screws too loose and a sellout. You want Paul Joseph Watson

he's more creative than almost every living artist

his mind is unmatched

if only he had a better eye for aesthetics

>sellout
please elaborate

I find him entertaining and his ability to rip off article numbers and such is staggering. Some of his ideas though are, disagreeable(?), to me. Still god damn he is entertaining.

Shill/pied piper for Jews, always naming a nebulous globalist but never touching the JQ, same with his fag of an employee Paul Joseph Watson.

He has a Jewish wife, Rebecca Nichols and jew kids, and Infowars is owned by Time Warner, founded, owned by Jews w major stockholder being Aviv Nevo

He's an entertainer and a snake oil salesman. At some point he will turn against Trump for sure.

He's a retard

He uses buzzwords like
>multiculturalism
>feminism
>white genocide
>crony capitalism
>communism

like all right wingers do

Fucking qauds of absolute truth FUCK

>that flag
No one's buying is Paul

You're a complete retard if you watch/listen to Alex Jones for anything other than the laughs, a complete retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA

>literally spreading conspiracy theory disinfo from a theory that revolves around alex jones being bill hicks and a conspiracy that hulk hogan is central to.

>jews jews jews jews
who fucking cares man

>It's not the Jews, it's the International Globalist Elite Satanist Aliens turning the frogs gay

more disinfo.
alex jones thinks the moon landing was real but a lot of the footage was fake/recreated from degraded footage because radiation in space effects film and they didn't know about that when they sent the film cameras to the moon.

I also don't think he himself said he thought sandy hook was faked but he did have guests on his show who presented that theory.

Hey JIDF, watcha doin?

Ties to Time Warner
youtube.com/watch?v=7t4WQwVqVjs

Shilling for Israel (along with Zionist Trump/Pence)
youtube.com/watch?v=hMywgepLFqU

More Zionist shilling
youtube.com/watch?v=splnu-ypoPs

Nutjob but love the man. Makes my day listening to his incoherent rambling

Why don't you go visit SNAPCHAT Y .ME to fap to your ex-gfs nudes.

I want to hug him like a giant teddy bear in a very hetero way

>I also don't think he himself said he thought sandy hook was faked
I heard a vid where he said that with his own words, it's freely available on jewtube if you search for it

The elite are all about transcendence....

R a r e f l a g
a
r
e

f
l
a
g

Alex Jones is pseudo-redpilled. Alex Jones is controlled opposition. Alex Jones mixes about 70% truth with about 30% lies, that's how ALL disinformation agents work. Alex Jones is a Zionist shill. Daily reminder that Alex Jones has called people who criticise Israel (even if that criticism is legitimate) 'scumbags'. I'm not a Muslim, in fact I'm VERY anti-Islam, you don't need to be a Muslim to realise that Israel has hijacked the politics of the Western World (ESPECIALLY the Jewnited States of America).

“The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.” - Vladimir Lenin

Also, I'd just like to add that not EVERYONE exposing the evil deeds of the Cabal will be killed otherwise that would make the Cabal's game too obvious. I think that the Cabal kills people ONLY if they reveal SPECIFIC information about something (like exact details about an upcoming false-flag terrorist attack to prevent that upcoming false-flag terrorist attack from happening, for example), NOT if they say something VERY general - even if that general thing can potentially empower the masses (like "Anything is possible because the universe is illusory", for example).

You are no longer welcome on Sup Forums.
Leave immediately

Newfag
e
w
f
a
g

he's on the good side

Lemme suck your dick graham

Fuck off kike

Mental alcohol abuser selling DNA repair to mouthbreathers.

He goes overboard with the tin foil sometimes but I usually like him

Alex Jones is good entertainment. He is a fucking living cartoon character. I bet he sniffs like an ounce of cocaine and drinks like a fifth of Jack Daniels when he goes on one of his benders. I bet Morton Downey Jr and Alex Jones would have been great friends.

that will be played at his funeral

Out. Don't come back

I really like molymeme. I don't agree with everything he says but for the most part he is on point. Are you moly haters libertarians? It's cool if not but I don't understand the moly hatets. Please explain

Moly no longer a libertarian so people don't trust him

Truth, shame to see this post being ignored.

>Specific information
No doubt, though tons of disinfo agents across the board acts as pied pipers to lead people away.

>you don't need to be a Muslim to realise that Israel has hijacked the politics of the Western World (ESPECIALLY the Jewnited States of America).
Yup, and now they're banking on Trump, Le Pen, etc to bait and switch the bringing in of Muslims (still doing it though) to go on the defensive in order to be involved in more wars in the Middle East (taking down Iran is their main goal to achieve) and in an effort to create Greater Israel.

Also, Marine Le Pen's boyfriend is Louis Aliot, w/ Algerian Jewish grandparents.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Aliot

As I said, fuck off kike

I don't think that's true, what makes you think this?

His ama was pretty dope though.
youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=I_cx9NG1N60

His ama was pretty dope though
youtube.com/watch?v=I_cx9NG1N60

I really like him. He's like a drunk uncle I'd still look up to despite his being his being over the top and always interrupting everyone.

This looks like the BTS to a Backroom Casting Couch scene

Bump, based Uncle alex

Fuck off, kike.

this

I just want to thank you for this post right here.

Oh sweet Jesus.

Wasn't the moon landing streamed?

Mossad agent

So lets see.

A water filter/snake oil (((merchant))) who is so fucking bluepilled that believes in people in the sky controlling us.

Nope. You can spill a few non bullshit but how the fuck do you believe anything of someone that believes lizard furry dan brown fanfics.

Sup Forums is full of the faggiest most bluepilled people, conspiracy believers, and they think of themselves as beyond the red. Fokin lol at all of you.

While a little cucked on some issues such as race he's still based af. He exposed bohemian grove for us, and was a big influence on getting Trump elected.
9.5/10 on the based scale.

Hey it's the Spaniard commie faggot, hello
mr. communist dick sucker. Have a heaping helping of freedom on me:)

a dangerous lunatic

Explaination?

the fun fact is that he has always been proven right.
check one of his latest videos, Gay Frogs Conference.

it's a chemical and psychological warfare the whole world is in.

>the fun fact is that he has always been proven right.
there is a POP god damn it