Have you noticed all the white female celebs men tend to like look like men?

have you noticed all the white female celebs men tend to like look like men?
they have like masculine features.
all these females celebs look like fucking trannies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EawJQpBXK8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

odd, isn't it

Uh, who?

Go to jewtube & search the "tranny agenda in Hollywood". There's lots of good videos explaining why you are 100% correct OP.

madona, aguilare, taylor swift, britney. apparantly

I wish I could remember the name of this guy who does these comparison videos "proving" these tranny's are tranny's....some of his videos are pretty hard to argue with.

youtube.com/watch?v=EawJQpBXK8o

Thank you!!! That's exactly who I was referring to, but not awake enough yet to be arsed to find it myself. Thanks again bongbro!!!

no problem bro, it's pretty fucking disturbing

I can tell even less people about this than about the JQ

IRL women are all fat

this. That's why they have to hire tranny actors (unless the role calls for a fat female)

No I havent

Women are so fucking fat that when we seeone that isn't some people develop strange theories, hence the OP.

These aren't trannies, they are non-fat women.

I'm not surprised to see that an Apple user considers itself an expert on Transsexuals.

Not at all, I think it's just you OP.

kek

well.. with my morning coffee after the morning news i was zapping around on tv and saw an epi of the mobdoctor, kept watching, was about a trannie "wife" of one of these mob people being sick.
prostate cancer... he must not know and further lies...like, colon cancer and removed but spread out to the ovaries so unfortunately, you can't have kids... lol
immagine telling your collegues at work : yea... my wife died of prostatecancer...

prostates are an invention of the ptriarchy! bigot

oohh the brit...
no more scotsmen to breed out?
no more irish people to terrorise?
why do you need to be rude? daddy toughed you somewhere? too much mommy love you need to be rude to people?
grow up

how do you call that muscle then if it's an invention? or do you nothave it and you pee and cum at the same time in your wife?
or are you one of those
((((((("(((((((women)))))))")))))))

you pathetic little islandman

Bwahahaha

Checked. And damn (((tv))) for trying to normalize this shit. People are so damn impressionable and beyond thinking for themselves, that sometimes all it takes is a story like that to make them think "if mob people date tranny's so can I", ugh, I want off this ride:/

kankeraap, shut it before I get mad

hey i was just wasting my time zapping on tv after morning news untill the A team started
i just wanted to know a bit more about an incident that happenend yesterday when i was working on my roof about besides the crap on tv we are still allowed to watch some old shows and other 80's heroes, some interesting cooking shows, gardening, nature, sience .... do we?
and no, before i get impressed by something or someone, it should be something special after all the crap i went trough and saw. i became a cold wall over the years.
i happend keep watching because of the actress that played that tranny, wondering wtf she was doing in that show i never saw in my life and i found the whole thing just sad and funny

lol
untill the day you get eaten up and rot away from cancer
you won't be kankeraaping anymore

oooh, my rage meter is getting close to the redline!!

fucking anusridder paardenlul zakkewasser

consequences will never bne the same

>Checked. And damn (((tv))) for trying to normalize this shit.

oh.. and yes, i think this kind of shit shouldn't be allowed. but what i saw could be interpreted as a redpill? it clearly shows the lying and why, in my eyes it showed the sad and bad side of wanting to be a woman, because after diagnose after the scans "she" laying in her bed clearly said, "yes finaly not being a man anymore and after all this
it still haunts me i'm still a man inthere (the prostatething, lol) "

Are you high, OP? White female actresses are super cute! Pic related.

here you go

have fun and cheers (^..^)-c\_/

mongooltje

let me know when and if you visit my beautifull non-country and i'll take you out, grab some beers and i'll teach you how to properly insult me in my language, yes?

haha, nice one

I'll land at brussels and start shouting for user to take me to beers