How does it make you feel Sup Forums? How does it make you feel that you've been blown the fuck out for the 1000th time?

How does it make you feel Sup Forums? How does it make you feel that you've been blown the fuck out for the 1000th time?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289606000250
iqcomparisonsite.com/sexdifferences.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where's the proof, faggot?

good thing that i am a fucking pussy and i don't drive a car

Women have more minor accidents (fender benders) while men have more severe accidents (cars/property damaged, injuries, loss of life).

Can be summarized as: women tend to get more distracted short term, while men tend to drive without thinking of the consequences of their risky behavior.

link the 'study'

i just conducted a study myself that showed that men are by far safer drivers than women. my study was done by asking myself. how was your study done? until you disclose that, we stand 1:1. but if you'd like to talk specifics, then please post your study.

'study concluded' = 'jews want you to believe that'

Safer =/= better drivers.
Men drive faster because they want to get to the destination faster. This is why men are better in transport. They have better perception and are better at decision making.
Women on the other hand just want to drive on highway 20mph.
There are more of shit to it than just "less woman are killed on the road". This is not sufficient data to make any claims.

Me neither bro.

I used to, but then I got into a pretty bad accident and was in a coma for a week.

Now I have PTSD when I get in a car

>A study has found that women drivers are pussies

Sounds about right.

Women cause the accidents.

fpbp

It's for the same reason women on AVERAGE are more intelligent than men.

However the difference being men populate both ends of the intelligence spectrum at a greater rate, meaning that there are more genius level intellects in men as well as those who dwell at the bottom of the barrel.

How does it feel not understanding the principals of genetics and how IQ and race effect our ability to function.

Now fuck off with your shite bait that legitimizes the differences between us.

>a study
>experts say
Every single time

link study/name experts or fuck off

The only viable metric here is number of accidents per kilometers driven. I've yet to see such statistic published and the fact that this kind of simple study is still missing makes me think that it's conclusions are conflicting with the feminist narrative.

>woman driving 20k under in the fast lane
>guy undertakes her to pass
>hits something

its the mans fault all along

In 30 years I've literally never met a good female driver. Safe; yes but skilled and good at navigation no. Also women are much less likely to do a long trip and stick to supermarket runs.

Professionally female drivers in racing, transport etc are unicorns.

Men are reckless idiots. Studies have shown men are more willing to take foolish risks. This is why we fuck up more in every field, particularly crime.

But our risk-taking makes is better enterpreneurs, and is the main reason why we earn more than women.

Men actually drive. Women are "burdened with drving".

A large number of men speed and make risky maneuvers on the regular while driving. That aggressive sports car you see swapping lanes and downshifting to make the light? Probably a guy driving.

Women do not do this in general. Half the women I've seen drive are terribly uncomfortable in anything other than an automatic landbarge/SUV they proceed to coast at ~10km/h under the limit at all times.

Women also cannot park worth a shit. Almost every accident I've seen in a parking lot (including 2 of my own cars) has involved a woman.

>women on AVERAGE are more intelligent
that's wrong though
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289606000250

weird i remember hearing the exact opposite, where guys would have a myriad of minor to moderate accidents, while girls would have less overall accidents but the fatality rate was higher (possibly due to driving smaller cars)

>It's for the same reason women on AVERAGE are more intelligent than men.
No, they are not
If you actually put any sources or anything someone would believe you.
iqcomparisonsite.com/sexdifferences.aspx

Asians have high IQ and are shit drivers.

>Women confirmed to be little pussy bitches.
Thanks Satan.

Women are also 3x less likely to commit suicide and fail at life.

Men BTFO

men also invented/discovered 95% of todays inventions/discoveries

>being too incompetent to even commit suicide is winning

Why don't you have a look at SNAPCHAT Y .ME to leak local sluts nudes.

False. Women are three times more like to ATTEMPT to commit the suicide, not to succeed at it.
It just another form of attention whoring.

>A study
What study? Did you just pull that "study" out of your ass to prove a point that cannot be argued by fact or logic?

Studies show that OP is a huge faggot.

Did the "study" mention the number of hours men spend behind the wheel compared to women?

Numbers of me almost having crash with other dude - 4

Numbers of me almost having crash with women - usually 2 per week

Also there are less women driver

SAMPLE BIAS YOU DUMB NIGGER
the decision to start driving is endogenous and thus your conclusion is not as flawlessly causal as you would like to imply

Not true. Plenty of women in the U.K. drive fast and they drive badly for a myriad of reasons:

They don't understand how the physics of weight transfer and believe traveling through a corner at 70mph will grip the same as 30mph.

They have no fucks for safety of others on the road as they selfishly just concentrate on getting somewhere

Have no fucking clue what they are doing (mostly foreign drivers)

Men are also more likely to view driving as a hobby, so of course there will be more instances of idiots spinning out and hitting shit.

It's like saying Men tend to have better penises than Women