SUPERPOWER 202020TWENTY!!!

Is it true? Will India eventually become a SUPERPOWER BY 2020? which side is india on? Is Pakistan safe? is anyone safe? will indians finally take the poo to the loo? what role will it play in global politics?
Here are the reasons why india is superpower material.
>nuclear
>part of the BRICS
>army is in the top 10
>theyre all IT geniuses or some shit
>space program
>industrial power (TATA)
>agricultural power
>huge population
>rich civilization
>bollywood :^)
Have you ever thought to yourself, pol, that the more you make fun of india, you're upsetting a sleeping tiger? :)))
discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/shat
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/shat
bbc.com/news/health-33980904
foxnews.com/world/2016/06/10/2-killed-by-gas-leakage-in-indian-aircraft-carrier.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hahaha thanks for the laughs

India still cannot into Toilets

super power by 2020.

wow indians are so alpha and dominant. i'd be worried if i were you.

so what, old structures gonna collapse all the time, my man. you should know that out of all people my man ;)))

KEK!

REKT

hello based pajeet. you are safe from all criticism in this thread. ignore all these jealous irrelevant cucks.

Fucking lmao. Pajeets cant even run a country when others do half the job for them.

Lebanon bringing the bantz.

Thank you based Lebanon.

O kurwa

More like SUPERPOOER

So when India doesn't become a superpower within 3 year will they move the goalpost to 2030?

>hungary
whats the matter my main man? are you people like starvin 24/7? LMAO :PP
at least indianas get to eat tasty curry off your moms pussy ;)

>its a hillariously butthurt pajeet episode

>so what? they have no technology to take advantage of it
>kek
>not even fucking close
>designated shitting district
>kek
>coal factories now is industrial power
>what the fuck is this
>overpopulation*
>stolen culture from China
>sage

pay your debts first before criticising anyone, faggos constanzos

is lebanon even a real country?

Greece talking about Army.

You fucks can't even afford water guns.

i'm not from here i'm here as a sex tourist. fucking bitchezz love big indian cock. ;)

Yes they will. But some changes must happen first. Israel is already providing them tons of technologies in order to advance their progress.

Umh, we officialy have the best aircraft pilots in the world. We have Quality not Quantity.
So you are a shill.

india and israel are best friends. we will make you superpower too don't worry my man ;)

>le shill
>le shill
fucking say that to my face my man. I'll make yout lick my shit off my street, my man. ;).

What the point of having pilots when you can't even afford fuel for your fighter jets.

>What the point of having pilots when you can't even afford fuel for your fighter jets.
this.

What's the point in having jets if you can't afford to feed your pilots?

Why are indians so ugly?

Son of a bitch
He stole my line

all us bengali tigers think alike my man ;)))

gee i don't know my man just ask your gf i shat on her face last night and she fuckin loved it fagmo

I can't stop laughing.

Lowercase kek

It's kinda weird that you did that to your mom, but I guess it's a cultural thing.
She was a pump and dump anyway.

see

"Shat" isn't a word.

Fucking British.
Make decent bridge

>BRICS
Shit.

India will never be a superpower for the simple reason that it's full of Indians, Have you ever met an Indian that wasn't a completely autistic retard?

O Hi DiasPOOra bro...how's it banging ?

implying israel didn't pay you and your sandnigger talibuddies to bring them down

dude lebanon is sandnigger territory

i'm not from here retard
>american education amirite
pls seemy man.

>my man

desu most of the Indian peeople I encounter through my job are quite a bit more intelligent than 99% of the Americans I deal with. That being said they are still, for the most part, a bunch of clueless and naive idiots.

>merriam-webster.com/dictionary/shat
>en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/shat

Tell that to my friends Merriam-Webster and Oxford.

kys faggot

>weaponized autism
>bad

India is on the fence, it has cordial relations with the west, see's pakistan and china has adversaries due to border tensions, and disputed land/sea. Russia is an ally of China, but doesn't interfere between them, since it's not in russia's interest to see a weaken india, unless india begins to side more with the west.

Will india be a super power by 2020, it's on the rise for sure, the west will be wise to keep them on our good side.

That being said they are still, for the most part, a bunch of clueless and naive idiots.
stop being so ignorant or else vishnu will send the 100 armed elephant god Ganesha to shit on your face when you will be reincarnated as a toilet in your next life. that is all, my man

forgot to green arrow meme. :p
>That being said they are still, for the most part, a bunch of clueless and naive idiots.

Is this a Lebanon thread?

oh look a sandnigger has jumped in to ruin this thread. MUHAMMAD BACON KORAN IS GAY XDDDDDD
all lesbanese are gay and love muhmmad (piss be upon him), which is a pedofile (notice how i said which not who xd)
kys yourself ahmed.

India needs toilets. Not superpowers.

god i hope not. i fucking despise those losers

sorry i can't hear you
you're too irrelevant

>Will India eventually become a SUPERPOWER BY 2020?
No because one of the basic requirements to be a superpower is shitting in a toilet, which OVER HALF OF INDIA (read: almost double the entire population of the US) doesn't do.

>Will America eventually become a SUPERPOWER ever?
No because one of the basic requirements to be a superpower is controlling your poo in a mart, which OVER ALL OF AMERICA (read: almost half the entire population of India) doesn't do.

Been to lebanon for some electric engineering trip and took it upon myself to enjoy the leisure of the mountains in my silver Jeep, I went upwards and visited the Holy Mary statue and then later I went downtown in Beirut.

All in all a great beady experience.

India can't deal with Pakistan and its ally China.

wtf it's real
bbc.com/news/health-33980904

>There are witches in loo

"We've made public toilets but people still don't use them," said Anil Prajapati, chairman of the Gujarat Sanitation Development Organisation.

"Some of these people fear that there are witches inside or that their children will be kidnapped.

"These people have come from small villages, and so they are not used to the practice."

>Witches in loo

India will eventually take back the soil it once had given up and many indians will finally be able to shit on the streets of Islamabad again (which'll be renamed Hindugood to piss off the muzzies). From that moment on it will steadily grow into a major superpower it was destined to be.

based. thank you, my man. i also love belgian chocolate because it reminds me of poo ;)

Greek army has more balls than all the pajeets in the world fuckin rapist

fucking lebanonanons

lmao. sup spaniard? how many ships did the Armada have again, my man? hahaha, i'm so fucking glad my ancestors got to fight on the side of brits. i wish i was a sailor in the royal navy so that i could launch a massive turd on your armada, maybe then it'd had some value to it. spaniard pigshit.

>i also love belgian chocolate because it reminds me of poo ;)
That's be the special export chocolate attuned to eastern markets. We add poo to it.

Kek. Yeah, clearly balls can stop bullets and nuclear bombs.

that is simply not true my man. ;). I've also been to belgium as a sex and chocolate tourist and it tasted/smelled/looked exactly like my brown gold. i was even comissionned by the CEO of côte d'or to rip a massive turd in the chocolate mixer to "make it taste better." (His words)

>India
>Superpower
I'm sorry, but whenever India is mentioned amongst us civilized western people with a functioning sewage system and sanitary standards (not to mention the mandatory construction of toilets in every apartment and and building meant to be staffed by people), the first thought that comes to mind are;
>poor infrastructure
>thousands of deaths every now and then due to poor infrastructure
>backwards nation with only a handful of cities that can be called "modern"
>said "modern" cities are actually half-functioning shitholes
>literally
>everything smells like shit
>there's shit literally everywhere
>indians are manlets
>indians smell like shit and have tiny weenies
>everything breaks apart constantly because barbaric uncivilized pajeets don't comprehend that machinery requires maintenance
>indians die by the millions every year from traffic accidents
>indians literally eat sewage because think it's holy
Saying that India could become a superpower gets a smirk from everyone, India is a joke.

>Have you ever thought to yourself, pol, that the more you make fun of india, you're upsetting a sleeping tiger?

A sleeping tiger covered in shit.

Daily reminder that
>An Indian navy spokesman says a sailor and a civilian worker have been killed by a toxic gas leak in the sewage plant on board India's aircraft carrier.
foxnews.com/world/2016/06/10/2-killed-by-gas-leakage-in-indian-aircraft-carrier.html
India can't even win a war against poo using an aircraft carrier

nigger no one here believe that super power shit. You white pigs take that too seriously to entertain yourself by hating other racial people.

You forgot
>India is literally the gang rape capital of the world

can you even point to hungary on a map?

>"we'll be superpower! we'll be superpower!"
>"lmaooo it was just a prank stop being so serious xDDD"
whatever you say monkey

when will you white cumskinned retards understand that smearing everything you see in shit is a way of asserting your alphaness and dominance? just like when cats rub their eyes on trees, dogs pee on poles (the nationality), we indian tigerz shit on everything because the world belongs to us. i cant wait to catch my flight back home to my beautiful home country and shit on my girlfriend (something ywn have) because i miss her so much.

>mearing everything you see in shit is a way of asserting your alphaness and dominance
...so you're literally animals?
I mean we knew that already but first time I've seen a pajeet admit it like this.

We should stop the bullying on them or they will get their revenge. They will shell our cities with shit bombs.

can you even point out your dick under all that belly fat my man? hit the weights. ;).

You guys are already #2 super power.

read the caption you illiterate fuk

And Turkey is #1?

Is india still doin the caste thing

some born rich others born to eat rats

Yet they all share a love for pooping and pee pee in dirt

>India confirmed for not divided

Is that a river of """"human"""" feces?

humans are animals just like any other mamammal, my, man, ;, ).

oh, hi. sorry, you're too irrelevant for me to respond.

all i know is that china, russia and india are carrying my country and south africa with them so its guess it's pretty nice desu

Apu, come clean my shoes or I send you back to Bangladesh. What am I paying you $1 a day for, so you shitpost?

dirty sandnigger. how dare you speak, you little camel fucker. muhammad loves bacon and fucking with pigs ;)). MY MANNN

Indie is the most successful current civilization, by a wide margin. And is probably the most successful civilization of all time. They will rule the Earth, when the pathogen that grew in Panjeet's Asshole spreads to the weakened immune systems of other races who have become unable to fight anything after generations of living with modern medicine and sewers.

can you guys, like, chill less and kill your drug lords someday

>pathogen that grew in Panjeet's Asshole spreads

yah no shit sherlock !

here comes my flight back to my beautiful New Delhi (old Delhi can fuck off). it was fun educating all you jealous white bitches but my plane is waiting for me. i hope the toilets are dirty this time. farewell, wish me a safe flight.

Have a safe flight, chum.

They even control my country by using post-electoral cheats. How do we stop them, Sup Forums before it's too late?