SJWs hate smoking. Start smoking

SJWs hate smoking. Start smoking.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2cfo4Nblmp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to but it's fucking expensive and I can't tell what brand I want because the government mandates that there must be grotesque external cancers depicted on the packaging. What brand do you suggest if I were to buy a pack?

Grow your own tobacco.

That's more illegal than growing pot m8

Well you're a degenerate that likes to suck on things that emit smoke, so breaking a law or two shouldn't really concern you.

>I love you and need you.
reminder to kill yourselves to deny SJW relatives of your happiness and love

> falling for the tibacco product yid

Fuck you I just stopped, not gonna start again

>pierced tits
>armpit hair
>using Snapchat

>Start smoking

No jew, thanks, I keep my money in my pocketz.

>SJWs hate smoking
Except that they don't. When I was in art school in Estonia and then 2 months in Latvia, half of the students at least were cigarette smokers.

Actually the people who smoke the least are office workers. I work a desk job and I am literally the only person in the entire office who is smoking.

No it isn't, as long as you aren't selling it you can grow it.

Also smoking is racist now don't you know

youtube.com/watch?v=2cfo4Nblmp8

I dont smoke anymore but if you think about it smoking is american as fuck, your spending money on something addictive and pointless that will kill you, it was found in American and was one of our main cash crops

What the fuck kind of bathroom arrangement is that?!

That's just Slavs. Every eastern euro at my uni smoked. Though you're right, the sjw/hipster crowd do smoke. They would all try to look as punk and care free as possible with their precision hair, £50 jeans and hollister clothing

>falling for the tobacco jew

Maybe we should start pushing how Meth and crack are liberal and degenerate drug and we hate them because poor blacks smoke it in the ghetto. Maybe they would take up crack in "solidarity" with the poorer communities.

lol big tobacco funds the truth campaign. What makes a smoker want a cigarette more than being told they can't have one?

The exact opposite is true. Every SJW I know smokes to make themselves more UNIQUEтм. They also only smoke those retarded trendy brands like American Spirit and Djarums.

>Give me 6€ a day so you smell like shit a, your health gets worse and you start behaving like a bitch if you haven't sucked on my symbolic tobacco cock for two hours. It's totally upsetting SJW, goy

>6€ a day
Holy shit. Are smokes really that expensive in Europe?

you swivel that glass door out and align it with edge of bath to use it as a shower

Cheapest pack of 10 in the UK is around £3.60. Rolling tobacco about £4.80 for a 12.5g pouch. I don't smoke but most poorer people get a pouch and make it stretch.

Cheapest 20 I know is around £5.60

smoke pipes and cigars, not (((cigarettes)))

At least in Germany, a lot of that is taxes

I can actually tell that most eastern euros smoke because they make the connection that it's a western or american thing to do.

>They would all try to look as punk and care free as possible with their precision hair, £50 jeans and hollister clothing
kek, and they usually justify this by saying they are cyberpunk,or something

In Germany, it probably is.
Here, it's 3.20€

>smoking a pack a day
holy shit

Cigars. Nothing they hate more than a big macho ass cigar. Try a nice Romeo Y Julieta.

>funding cuban communist regime
burgers pls

>Smoking the tobacco jew
>Ever

Nice try, Shlomo.

Jesus Christ. Where I am that's how much you pay for premium smokes, but I live in the South. I can also get an ounce bag of tobacco for $2.50.

That's about right.

>all cigars come from Cuba
Most imported cigars in America come from Nicaragua and Puerto Rico.

That makes sense. Even the Greek kid did too. Though he was insufferably hipster.

They just stand there trying to look deep and brooding. The type to whine about how poor they are and ask for gibs but also smoke, waste money on designer clothes, drink expensive alcohol and not have a job.

Its just liberals being liberals I guess.

>smoking the tobacco jew
idiots, i hear u coughing cunts all the time anyway, YES U R COUGHING CUZ U STARTED SMOKING 2 WEEKS AGO NOT CUZ U GOT A COLD IN SUMMER U FUCKING CUNT and it will only get worse when ur older

Roll your own tobacco is cheap.

haha that sucks

>not being a rural or suburban retard and doing whatever you want as long as you do it quietly

The government taxes the shit out of it. It's the same with alcohol. I believe they were looking to do an amount of tax per unit of alcohol in the bottle.

Pack of 10 miniature cigars is around £5

You guys don't get taxed like we do. I remember Americans complaining about the price of fuel. Near me its £1.30 a litre

>Dominican Republic is islamo-gommunisd now

shid :DD:DDD

bond street blue is pretty decent
relatively cheap too

typical self suicide kraut

>miniature cigars

cigarillos?

Our government also taxes the shit out of it. Federal AND State tax stamps in most states. We just don't have to import our tobacco and the stuff we do import comes from a short distance. Most European tobacco doesn't come from within Europe. Despite how cheap it is here, Americans have a far lower tobacco usage than Europeans which is odd. I don't just mean Eastern Europe either. Western Europe uses tobacco at rates that haven't been seen in America in almost 20 years so that whole demand thing keeps prices a bit lower.

Wow cunt Cigars are disgusting as fuck tried a Oliva Serie V few months ago nearly passed out

You're not supposed to inhale, idiot.

Torpedo is my favorite they have a brand called ave Maria
Prefect to kill commies/remove kebab with

Smoking is fucking disgusting and senseless.

low energy bait, kraut
saged

>harm your health because le sjws don't! xD
That's pretty fucking pathetic and immature.

I friend and her dyk friend both smoke. Her boyfriend smokes. Hipsters also love to smoke. If youre going to smoke because someone you dont like smokes than you are pathetic. Fuck off faggot.

Underrated. Op is a retard.

Usually that lifestyle is unsustainable and they run out of money one day. That redpills them hard on dumping at least some of their liberal beliefs.

tbf someone who isn't accustomed to smoking cigars might pick out a full-strength Maduro and would get sick as fuck.

>SJW tards try to trick Sup Forums
do you want more #PissForEquality cuntbags?

>yes goy, give your shekels to friendly tobacco merchants, if the SJWs hate them what could be wrong with them? Always remember: the enemy of your enemy is your greatest ally.

buy dominican

Nah, they roll them too tight

It wouldn't really be that big of an issue if you draw and don't inhale. Sure, it's going to rev your engine a bit, but it's not going to make you sick. The primary issue with new cigar and pipe smokers is that they drag on it like it's a cigarette and then either vomit or choke. It's like those first time dippers that put half the fucking can in their mouth because they think it looks cool and wonder why they spew.

SJWs hate suicide, kys

here its 2 - 2.5$ a pack of 20, Marlboro

>SJWs hate smoking
Wront, SJWs looooove their weed 420 all the way. And somehow they can all afford a 2-packs a day on top of the weed on their bloody welfare. Smoking is degenerate and '''they''' love it

The term "smoking" specifically refers to cigarettes in popular nomenclature. This is why other forms of smoking us "smoking" as a prefix e.g pot-smoking, pipe-smoking, cigar-smoking, crack-smoking etc.