This girl had never existed according to holocaust deniers

>this girl had never existed according to holocaust deniers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YOqhuDGCC04
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are there so many pictures of her doing things? What gives?

Are there school photos of ther entire class? Seems a bit main-character-of-a-movie if not.

not true, she was just never gassed

Especially for that time, when cameras weren't cheap and all over the place.

What did you expect? Selfies?

>this girl magically had access to ballpoint pens before they were invented according to holohoax™ believers

Here you go

>the retard magically doesn't have access to google after it has come into existence

do a single fucking google search

this myth was debunked through and through

They were invented during the 1800s. They weren't mass produced until after WW2.

She was real...in their minds

Only two pages are ballpoint pen and were added admittedly in the 60s i think. There are many reasons to suspect the diary is a forgery but the ballpoint pen point is a pretty shitty one

Wouldn't it be ironic if several of the girls in that photo were killed by allied carpet bombing?

Jesus look how she holds her pen

Oh shit, you guys have just proved the holocaust to me. All 6 gorillion completely confirmed now thank you for opening my eyes

Not one user that replied to you said a thing about that.

Any pics of her with less clothes on?

No. Stop.

I come from an alternative timeline in which Anne Frank survived the Holocaust and was coronated Empress of Germany as punishment for WW2. She was still a child during the coronation ceremony yet all Germans had to bow down to her and serve her every whim.

After reading about it for a decade I'm convinced there is no such thing as a real holocaust denier. There are people of varying sanities who question the official numbers, and there are trolls. There are more trolls.

but....
someone saw her in a massgrave...

this doc shows how holocaust deniers will scrabble for anyone to support their view, even if they're utterly unqualified.

seriously, watch this, its fascinating.

youtube.com/watch?v=YOqhuDGCC04

She existed but her father finished her dairy.

Where did anybody ever say she never existed? She was never gassed, and she actually didn't keep a diary. It was written by her father. These are well-documented facts.

its very funny that there are all these photos of her.

according to jews that went to the camps, they were stripped of personal stuff.

it was written after 1951, she "died' in 1945.

who wrote the diary? her fraud father.

I went to her house when I was a child around 9-10. I couldn't believe it then. The house was so cramped and creaky.

large parts of the "diary" were written in ball point pen. invented in 1951.

anne "died" in 1945.

she did nazi her death coming

>She was never gassed
This is the official version also. She died of typhus in a prison camp.

Rich jew takes a lot of pictures and force daughter to write a diary because he knows about the upcoming shoah.

Really activates my almonds.

it was not her father, it was some writer who then sued the father for copyrights on the book.

>this girl died from Typhus when other prisoners and German civilians were also dying from Typhus, which is what holocaust deniers say happened for most death cases anyway
>THIS MEANS 6 MILLION JEWS WERE SYSTEMICALLY GENOCIDED! BTFO

What a fucked up group of people.

>this girl doesn't exist according to evolution deniers

Nobody is arguing that she didn't exist. We just don't believe she was MUH GASSED OY VEY 6 GORILLION ZYKLON SHOWERS DA SHOAH ANNUDAH HOLOCOAST!!!!

Whether 6000 or 6 million died, what is denied is that jews do not deserve any special rights, status, or compensation for what happened to them "during the War".
Especially American "jews", who suffered nothing in the 1940s.

also don't miss the fact that Frank's father was a collaborator with the occupying German army, and a tip that he was about to lose his privilege was what set the family in hiding.

Literally who?

Anyway my cock exists according to your mum.

>collaborator with the occupying German army
Not an expert regarding what this means exactly, but how would you be?--would you go off innawoods or something?