Sup Forums's thoughts on gun laws in California?

Sup Forums's thoughts on gun laws in California?

they seem pretty reasonable to me

It's worse than Europe guns laws

What is about anti-gun people and threaded barrels? These people actually believe that a suppressor will make a shot less noisy than a fart in a bathtub

Black raid ordinance lobbied to get this bill passed so they could make a ton of money.

Also most if not all Californians who are gun owners will just ignore this law

suppressed weapons are easier to shoot

slanderous lies

They are unconstitutional and Californians ought to be shooting.

they don't kill your eardrums

Pic related
Also, is that a fucking full auto gun? The selector switch indicates that... why would someone torture such a rarity (for civilian hands) like that?

This, in fucking Romania I can get more kinds of guns than in Commiefornia.

I just went shooting for the first time a couple weeks ago and I will tell you that once you shoot a gun for real instead of read about it or watch youtube videos, all gun debates from lefty shills will mean nothing to you.

And no, California gun laws aren't reasonable. Making a rifle look like that won't stop crazy people from shooting up a public place. A man with a gun shooting them dead would.

If you don't use subsonic ammo there's not going to be much of a difference

>no 45 round mags
>no full auto
into the trash bin it goes

Even in fucking Britain they don't care about guns looking "scary" or like "assault rifles".

>It's worse than Europe guns laws
They are more arbitrary anyway

Nor in Canada - But that tacticooled 10/22 farm plinker is illegal in some US states

>muh shoulder thing that goes up

Nope, not full auto. You'd need to look for the extra pin on top of the "fire" marking. If it's missing, the gun can't go full giggle mode. It's just extra markings that are there for coolness points.

> Looks fancy and futuristic therefore it will protect you from a UN invasion force.
This is why aesthets die out. You are not thinking function. Only form.

Just because something looks like a product of measured rational science doesn't mean that the end result of it's use will be like a controlled scientific experiment you know to produce expected results.

So this is a way of removing function while trying to replace it with aesthetics. They think you are going to fall for it because they believe your support for gunz is just consumer fetishism. I think they are right in many cases and they will try this kind of thing like the constant dripping of water on a rock to eventually wear it down.

Just a thought on militant aesthetics.
Don't get lost in em. Just like Bullshido.

Really? Because suppressed firearms often gas being directed into your face, and if you use a suppressor on a rifle, you will often have to change setting on the gun which causes more recoil

I'm not going down the rabbit hole. The 2A is clear, and the reasons behind it are clear. Gun owners are citizens, not subjects. We the People is not We the Government. I have guns and so do most other responsible Americans. We have so many guns, our deer hunters who bought permits LAST YEAR alone outnumber the worlds four largest armies in the world so some Merkel is not going to do to America what she's doing to Germany.

Wow, that's retarded.

Thanks for the info

I wonder how much flexure there is through that stock.

I own that special abomination of the stock/grip. It in now way alters the function of my AR-15. It's oddly comfy, I'll admit, but there's no difference in performance, lethality or control of the rifle between that and a normal stock and pistol grip. Stupid politicians that don't know shit about firearms making laws that do nothing but annoy owners.

How so? Suppressors merely reduce the loudness of the bang from jet engine to jackhammer. Loud as fuck, everyone hears it, just not damaging to your ears.

Because they believe flash hiders and muzzle brakes are evil. They think flash hiders makes guns invisible at night and muzzle brakes do something they're not sure of.

Not much at all. It's pretty solid.

In before mass autisms from /k/ posters
I love when they explain the law over and over, then start to aggress anyone who dares having a different opinion
It's really fun to troll them, they're such psychos