Kekistan

This is the most pathetic attempt to steal a meme.

Why does reddit have to ruin everything?

Nothing unexpected but the sad thing is we have people worshipping Sargoy of Cuckad here.

When the persians traded silk with the vikings and saw their beauty. They brought their daughters, sisters, even wives in front of them and begged for their seed.

The offspring was golden haired and blue eyed. They were called Kekians, but most of their traits got mixed out, because of the barbaric ways of the middle-east. Rape and killing. Today Kekians can have any features, asian, mexican, white, black.

Yet, they still hear the call home, to the glory of Valhalla, chanting to them from the beat of their viking hearts. Thus they rejected many of the ideas of islam and judaism.

These people. The Kekistanians, are probably the most oppressed people in the history of mankind.

"I would love you one more than eternity. Share if it always brings a tear to your eye" - Old Kekistanian Proverb.

R E D D I T
E
D
D
I
T

They even stole the flag of the fucking leafs.

Kek and thy holy numerals is acceptable.

But this Kekistan bullshit is going too far.
It is a forced meme at this point,
and it was TOO retarded to begin with.

Let them have it.

They couldn't even get the name right. Disastrous group-think strikes again.

Literal niggers of the internet.
>wait for somebody to create something
>steal it and claim credit for it
WE WUZ KEK N SHIT

Kekistan is a forced meme by Sargon of Akkad trough twitter and reddit. Because it is co-opted by a e-celeb with some fanbase of orbiters it obviously gained traction and nobody here bothered to listen.

>r/Kekistan

...ok now this went too far

Daily reminder that that place is beeing shilled into beeing more cancerous than tumblr.

This.
>Kekislovakia was the obvious choice

It totally disabled some peoples plan to buy an island and govern it as a pseudo ethnostate.

I always went for Kekkenia anyway.

We are the creative vortex at the center of the universe from which all memes are birthed and flung.

TurKek is the only logical choice.

mfw the cultists of MOLOCH have completely infiltrated Sup Forums and reddit and we are busy driving this straight into the ground.

ahahahahahahahah

PRAISE MOLOCH FOR HE IS RISING

FUCK KEK FOR HE IS DYING.

Kekicaust does seem pretty funny though

Wait, I thought it originated here,
but was hijacked by the Sargay of Cuckistan.

Anyways, Kek needs to remain a Sup Forums only thing,
otherwise it loses it's esoteric qualities.

This is getting too bandwagoned at this point.

This time it will be for real though.

Who cares, it was all normie larping started by Sargon. If it's on reddit now, then it found its proper home.

It's cringe as fuck. It's even more cringe that people are actually unironic about it.

it's almost enough to make you wish this whole trump thing never happened desu

kek Roach good attempt

It was good for the USA but it killed this board.

why is that reddit has to always take every moderately funny thing, and then beat that horse until it becomes so incredibly unfunny and makes me want to kill myself everytime i see it

Erdogan go back to Erdoganistan.

shoo

DELET THIS

(((sargoy)))

it's an abstract kind of feel

Kek is a god of Chaos. If they think they can abuse his powers for petty reddit memes, they're in for a rude awakening.

Implying a "Kekistan" wouldnt be full of le 60% faced muricans,psychopaths and planted opposition.

kek

That image isn't completely wrong. We do hate Jews. But we hate other people too. We don't hate people because of the skin they were born with. We hate them because of their behavior.

cringeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeee

What to do, brothers?

speak for yourself m8

it's 100% because of anonimity. Popular people on reddit / twitter and so on have a bigger reach than literal nobodies, so if the popular people think that something is funny (even it it isn't) than their "meme" is seen by a lot more people and will grow naturally.
Everyone is anonymous on Sup Forums so only the best ideas get spread and the weak ones die or just become a forced meme (that will eventually die)

don't give in.

> Let Velma suck your cock

I never really liked "kek" becoming the way people expressed laughter, but that's minor. The BRAISE GEG spam got old really fucking fast, but there's no point pretending that's going to stop any time soon.

The whole "veterans of the Great Meme War" thing is fucking retarded, and this Kekistan shit even more so. I was hoping this kind of bullshit would go away after the election.

>steal a meme

kek was a Starcraft meme then a WoW meme that s4s stole and later Sup Forums stole from them.

it's always been unoriginal meme theft.

kys OP.

FUCK OFF SARKEKS

Fuck off Jew bot

Starcraft, damn! Those were the days user.

To be honest everything was fine during the elections and spontaneus things. Now it's just beating the dead horse and it is becoming cancer sadly.
>reddit ruins everything episode 29746122

i mean, "kek" as a replacement for "lol" far predates all the trump shit. If I remember correctly, it was coming into use when Sup Forums was created. We should have just stuck with jej
>make jej great again

i hate people because they exist

Fuck this guy holy shit
>literally raising his wifes black son
>trying to bantz Sup Forums

>we
Faggot stop trying to generalize Sup Forums you have to go back

This user is right. Even though he is from a shit country, he is right!

>pic unrelated

>shit country
Portugal might be poor but at least we have no Muslims and niggers are confined to the containment area that is Lisbon, there is no country I would rather live in

Newfags love to share their opinion

kek is from WoW, it's old as fuck, and it's been used as a replacement for lol as a meme waaaaaaay before it was an ancient frog god.

No. I just hate brown people. Stop acting like pol is one person you disgusting civic nationalist plebs. A white muslim is worth 1000 christian spics arabs or negroes in my book because you can still make something decent out of the white mudshit's offspring, while a non white will remain non white even if he gets to be the president of the USA, still wouldnt marry my daughter to that.

Like all forced memes it will die out.
Give it a few months and it will be forgotten.
Sargon doesn't realise that forced memes are never funny.
Especially when they are misused by normies.

Did you think I was unaware of that? I was here when that dumbass frog-god meme was created, and I disliked "kek" even before then. But as I said, that's minor. And as much as I'd like the blatant roll threads banned for shitting up the board, I can live with the "praise kek" autism.

The "Great Meme War" and Kekistan faggotry is pure Reddit cancer and there is simply no excusing it.

"Kekistan" and "praise kek" content is universally awful. Guess that's what comes of having a movement grow, but it's painful to read this retarded shit. It was barely funny in 2015 and now it just needs to end.

Then I agree with you, and it was my mistake that I misunderstood you.

I hope Sargon dies in horrific pain.

Leave Sup Forums.

Sarfag of cuckak

Sargon - "Twitter is terrible! Twitter is the past!"

5 mins later - "Please restore my Twitter account! It's my life!"

chanology times a billion

>TOP GUN -> TOP LOL -> TOP LEL -> TOP KEK

Normies like Sargon crave attention and adoration more than anything, which is why they make such prime targets to plant viral seeds of thought inside, like a dick cumming without consent deep in their ass.

Sargon - "Twitter is terrible! Twitter is the past!"

5 mins later - Jack, you moron, look how shitty your platform is.

10 mins later - Thanks Jack, I can shitpost again

meanwhile on Sup Forums

Twitter Shill - "Sargon - please restore my twitter account, it's my life"

>Spanish poster hating brown people

Pot calling kettle lmao

>weee
Fuck off my dick

We still play it, you faggot.

Says the eastern sudaca.

cringe

This.