WikiLeaks Insurance Wild Goose Chase

Small message in Insurance files.
Open those three Insurance files in sublime Editor: 2016_11-07_WL-Insurance_US.aes256, 2016_11-07_WL-Insurance_UK.aes256, 2016_11-07_WL-Insurance_EC.aes256

First notice the difference, both the US and UK files are in HEX and the EC is not. Also notice the beginning of the US and UK files is identically, could be a header. Now copy that identical HEX and 8c0d 0409 0302 dee8 5fa7 819d c96e 60d2 ed01 and translate it into txt and you get 谍Љ̂鮴ꇏ㥽둳惒, translate that to English and you get
谍 Љ Gori ꇏ 㥽 둳 惒, only one results for Љ Gori : books.google.ch/books?id=SnNYAAAAcAAJ&pg=PA525&lpg=PA525&dq=Љ Gori&source=bl&ots=Yc7rlm0JZ5&sig=XDYn-xfb1jfQ2pjevQotkJ-73g0&hl=de&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjnwZLkz-LSAhXChSwKHdufDpQQ6AEIHzAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

Now delete Љ Gori and you get this 谍ꇏ 㥽 둳 惒 translate it and you get: Spy ꇏ 㥽 둳 惒.

Try it your self. Its probably nothing. Most likely a wild goose chase but its just odd.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/spooktheducks/local-blockchain-parser#6-decode-the-cablegate-files-from-the-blockchain
pastebin.com/789bbCbS
pastebin.com/VNt3jiiN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did anyone not sleep last night?

>谍Љ̂鮴ꇏ㥽둳惒,
That is Chinese for the largest part, with korean and Russian thrown in.

Google translate won't do much because google translate can't handle hanzi

谍 -> Chinese: intelligence report
Љ̂ -> Cyrillic letter used in Serbia and I believe Croatia that would correspond to a "lje" sound, although the "^" should not be there.

postig this in parts to also bump the thread so I don't end up writing all of this just for it to already have gone into the archive before I hit post.

鮴 -> Chinese: standalone the 1st character is "fish", 2nd is "rest", I have never seen them put together like this before. However this character isn't Chinese, it is Japanese, the character meaning doesn't change, but the compound does exist. It is pronounced "Gori" and it is the word for a a group of freshwater fish. I googled it and it more specifically refers to the Goby and Merval fish (I am no marine biologist so do with that info what you will)

Nice ID there. Idk I think its a loose end. Im still convinced that the EC file is the actual key.
Best secret is one that guards its self. They knew that the deadmans switch could be stopped, they knew they only got one shot. Im convinced they already gave us everything we need to open it. Its in the Chain, its in his tweets, its in the files. We just have to put it together.

>ꇏ
Is Chinese again, more specifically the Nuosu language spoken by the Yi people in southern Sichuan. Only 2 million or so people speak it, which may sound like a lot, but with regards to the population of China that is absolute peanuts. The area is also located in the West/Southwest of China, an area nobody other than China gives two flying fucks about. This character only even exists because 2-3 million speakers was apparently deemed enough to give them a set of symbols to use so they could type in their language and use to communicate with each other. I don't speak this so no idea what it means. The only thing I can find is that it is a glyph for the "lux" syllable.

Did you only try unicode? I mean, I enjoy languages which is why I am translating it block by block, but it is honestly a load of gibberish from a linguistic pov, if only because pretty much every character is from a unique set belonging to a different language or dialect.

What are you autists up to?

any Sup Forums fag able to translate me this?
You are correct about our Cyrilic letter. It does not however have that $/^$ on end

bitcoin transfer had infinity in it, I don't buy this, you're over reaching

㥽 -> Chinese for "love" or "affection", possibly "nature" or "responsible". No idea why google translate didn't pick up on that for you, like I said I guess, google shits the bed when it comes to any Asian language other than SKorean.

Great work. You may be the one to save the whole fucking planet. Keep it up

That's what happens when you interpret binary data as text. You get a lot of garbage, mainly in Chinese because it occupies such a large part of Unicode.

Sup Forumstard here. This.

> 2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_EC.aes256: GPG symmetrically encrypted data (AES256 cipher)
> 2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_UK.aes256: GPG symmetrically encrypted data (AES256 cipher)
> 2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_US.aes256: GPG symmetrically encrypted data (AES256 cipher)

but go on with having a look to the blockchain and the PAD
http:// etherpad. mit. edu/p/r.e33d2e7230fafc0612a0f2e7ebc87bae

Question is, what are the chances that the first line in a Wikileaks insurance translates to SPY?

It might be nonsense in an linguistic point of view, but a cryptographer does not only use an algorithm to encrypt, they use human logic and clues that lead to other clues, because the "Machine Learning" systems that the CIA/NSA is using are not automated and smart enough. Sure as soon as they published those files they created a Group to work on it and gave them all the resources they need but here is what I think:

the US GOV has pretty much all the access they need to open .AES256, Blowfish etc. It most likely just like TOR, Truescript etc its self, got developed by the US GOV. Im pretty sure they can open the encrypted files with a mouse click since they have the "Master Key". So the encryption is not for them, its for us.

The logic is pretty much this, Wikileaks releases encrypted files of things that the US/UK GOV did illegally, and its keeping the truth from us as a life insurance. If something happens to J.A then WE will know and they go to Jail or get the rope. But the GOVs already know whats inside. They can open them no problem.
Since they can open them no problem they approach the files in a different way. Im sure they take a look at it but since opening AES256 is just a click they might oversee clues they left for US, so that people without the capability to open those files are able to open them, in case Julian dies or is being detained.
So Wikileaks doesn't want to make it IMPOSSIBLE to open, but just hard enough that if something happens one person or a group of people can figure it out.

Can someone explain what you're doing here? Something to do with some Wikileaks files?

ITT: FULL SUNDAY MORNING AUTISMO

I love this threads, keep the good work anons, i dont understand shit of this, but will keep reading and bumping.

> ꇏ

Good kraut

This.

OP when you encrypt something, you literally take every bit of it and scramble it all into garbage. You took that garbage and tried to read it, this is what you get.

ok fair enough. Why is the US and UK file HEX and the EC file garbage? I think the EC contains a key.

If you're going to be psychoanalyzing random bits of data, best to contact Terry Davis.

> I think the EC contains a key.
no

yes

I'm sure its in the chain, but he left us everything we need to open it. He shipped the key with the package. Why would he use a different technique to encrypt EC while US and UK are identically?

the Pre commitments Hashes don't match the insurance files. Because with those Hashes and the EC you can open the UK and US insurances.

Pretty certain.

Have a bump anons.

Bibbity-bobbity-bamp

github.com/spooktheducks/local-blockchain-parser#6-decode-the-cablegate-files-from-the-blockchain

you may need to have an other approach to this

>둳
I take that back, it shits the bed with Korean as well considering it failed to translate this as well for you.

This is, surprise surprise, Korean. It is a unicode for a Hangul syllabic block that doesn't exist.

Korean is built up in blocks, each block can contain up to 6 letters which then becomes a syllable to be used in words. So they take the symbols for a bunch of letters and stick them together in a block, that block then forms a sylable which can be used in words. With the letters in the Korean alphabet and keeping in mind that each block can contain up to 6 letters there are about 12000 different kind of blocks you can make. However many of these blocks aren't possible in Korean. Glueing six ㄷinto a single block would create a syllable that simply can't exist (doesn't contain a vowel to start with) although you could draw it. Now many of these weird blocks don't have unicodes (such as the 6 ㄷ example I just named, there is no unicode for a block containing 6 of those characters, it would be an "illegal" block).

The block 둳 does have a unicode, but it isn't a block that is used in the language. If you break down the block to its letters it consists of ㄷ, ㅜ, ㅓ and ㄷ. While this on paper can form a single syllabel, in practice it doesn't eist (like with many of the 12000 possible block you can make).

Why it has a unicode I do not know, I suppose a lot of the unused blocks have a unicode simply so that you at least have the ability to create them. In a sense like how you can type "dchjjlkiii" in English despite it meaning nothing and phonotactically not even possible/allowed. Due to the way how the Korean language is structured the "wrong" sylabel has a single unicode (so it can be represented in a block) instead of a string of them.

Surprise Surprise

wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256 is also only HEX

Well aware of this, but like I said I simply enjoy languages. I for instance didn't know Korean had unicode for unused blocks, so I learned something new by doing this.

It is more likely to mean "intelligence report" than "spy". The character is the same, but like with a lot of the Asian scripts context is everything, I believe "intelligence report" would be more accurate considering what you have here.

Whats your thoughts or theory on why that is, why the differences?

By the by, could you in layman terms explain what exactly it is you have and are doing? I am excellent with languages, but when it comes to this IT stuff I am at a loss.

Every Insurance file, without exception is HEX. Only the EC is not. It irritated me at moment of release because the Ecuadorian government backed him. Im Pretty sure EC is the Key. We have to decrypt EC, or find it within it, or also possible use the 3 pre commitment hashes to decrypt the EC which will contain the keys for US and UK.

Im now opening every single Insurance file in Sublime editor which can barely handle the 49gb and 90gb files and they are all HEX.

EC IS SOMETHING ELSE.

>惒
Last character, Chinese again, very fucking archaic word for "with", nowadays written as "和". If it has any other definitions I don't them, as I said, archaic word which I only know it as the precursor of 和.

For those interested the radicals of 惒 are 禾 ->"grain", 口 "mouth" 心 and "heart".

this, they got like 6 million chars there
hex

again you are all over reaching

dude it is aes encrypted, you can find aliens in there if you want

Im getting hacked

see
I like languages, I speak a lot of them, I enjoy this weird opportunity to mess around with rare characters.

What is this pls

I keep asking that as well, but so far no answer.

All I am getting is that someone has Assanges insurance files which are AES encrypted and this someone believes the key lies in a hexdec string. The hexdec string when put it into unicode gives 谍Љ̂鮴ꇏ㥽둳惒, which this person believes contains clues or so. I have no idea if I am understanding it right, or if anything I just said above is in fact correct. I am just here to let my autism go wild on Asian characters.

yes
have no idea what these people here are doing, if they want to translate something from chinese, they better should try with something useful like wuxia novel

Also your lack of zettai ryouiki is pretty disturbing user, you go with either F or A, but what you have there is just a pantyhose disgusting.

I think your Autismosaur has evolved into a 9,001 CP Schizomax and you are creating a rabbithole that has a black hole at the end of it.

This is like throwing scrabble tiles into the air and saying that God hid a message for you in the way they fell (as soon as you can decipher which tiles make up the message based on some obscure sacred geometry patters you must first super impose atop them)

seriously.

>wuxia
Nobody enjoys reading a Bruce Lee script, watching it maybe yes, but holy fuck this Chinese pulp fiction shit is unreadable, aimed at literal plebs.

lol if you really mean this then bible is also aimed for plebs, because both contain similar mysteries.

>I like languages, I speak a lot of them, I enjoy this weird opportunity to mess around with rare characters.

Me too, but not so alien as this, I speak 7 tongues though 3 are for free. Part old languages are fucking awesome, you can see we share root.

Check old persian, and you will be amazed, you can pick up a lot of their words

I was going to learn my self albanian, we are like this here. My albo friend was going to teach him self anglo, so we go
>oh yeah you think you're better than me
>I'll learn your tongue
Yeah we are this stupid

well I copy-paste this stuff for you as an example:
> pastebin.com/789bbCbS and save as "jean_b.py"
> pastebin.com/VNt3jiiN and save as "myscript.sh"

execute "bash myscript.sh" in the same folder with jean_b.py
(you need python on your machine)

have fun and good luck

I'm new to this thread, wtf is going on.

Op 's pic looks like an encrypted or compiled binary opened in sublime as ascii. But where did the other files come from? The 32 bit hex values?

>then bible is also aimed for plebs
I mean, that isn't wrong, whether you believe in God or not is highly irrelevant, the bible and its teachings were widely used to keep the plebs in check.

sigh
>Albo best friend
>My brother is married with a serb he met on warcraft
Tension there, up here they are in check, albos are tribal, we're tribal, so we go hand in hand

But then my brother married a Serb(I got tons of serbs friends too), we have this expression for this, to be put in the middle like that.

Here they just don't talk and avoid each other, no shit. At first the albos were up to tons of crap due to UCK and so, not now

Here they are actually very integrated, and the young ones are like mountain niggers to a big extent. Yet they are ofc tribal, so they marry only their own. Like us.

10/27 - Fools rush in where angles fear to tread.

crc32!
man that takes me back

Before I wuz a code fag, or well at least I didn't use it. Amiga disks always fucking, the damn crc32 old school

>implying that plebs ever reads and understands bible

>Gates all
>before you enter
>watch you should
>sidewatch you should
>because uncertain is to know
>where enemies
>sit before your feet

^^ this

OP got pwned?

Claimed earlier that he was getting hacked.

it sounds like you're not running temple os sir or maam

well, always have a 2nd or more switch/router between the clearnet and your hacking box

Are you the same SwissBro from last night who claimed to have "GOT IT"

pre commits they say are fro decrypted files presuming so you can tell if been repackaged or altered

guy's am i the only one that sees this is a piet code? can we get a based user to run this program? might be an important clue....

forgot pic

Deja Vu Recycling from months ago

Someone should recycle threads/messages from BitMessage that timeframe if saved

WRONG!

LOOK AT THE OTHER CHANS - THERE ARE HIDDEN MESSAGES AND A TEST DECRYPTION MESSAGE ASSANGE PUT IN THERE FOR US.

THIS IS NOT OVER REACHING OR A COINCIDENCE.

not necessary if not relevant. i am only trying to help the cause, although i would like to know what it is out of curiosity. maybe a quick rundown?

Let the dumb children have their fun by being idiots. Maybe they'll learn something.

Open the EC Indurace in Sublime editor, see all the 3 letter symbols? Ad them all up and you get the Key.

DON'T DIE

Bump for interest

more bumps

Wet juicy fart