Race relations are at an all time low. How can we come together and progress as a civilization...

Race relations are at an all time low. How can we come together and progress as a civilization? This kind of shit needs to stop

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Witt
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/witt
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcgk8FfGnzkxDSYW-3gqzNBVxJVE2a9Hh
archive.is/VWzBr
darkmoon.me/2013/the-sexual-decadence-of-weimar-germany/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gas the kikes race war now

>How can we come together and progress as a civilization?
We can't, its time to leave this rock

/thread

By wrecking race relations even more!

>How can we come together and progress as a civilization
The last thing we need to do is come together, the more multicultural it gets, the more hostile it will get. Realize we'd be far better without them, as we used to be.

make race relations worse until cucks finally admit we aren't supposed to fucking be together. no more of this "coming together" bullshit.

LMAO. Leftists/progressives/SJWs/BLM/media/Obama caused all of this. They are the ones saying and pushing racially inflammatory things. What do they expect to happen when you tell one group that the other groups treats them unfairly and is evil?
I bet Trump can heal the racial divide in America because he doesn't talk about it.

It's a divide and conquer strategy by the globalists, funded by soros... they are trying to weaponize the black community against white people in the hopes of starting a race war that they can use to implement martial law.

Once they have martial law in place, they will go after dissidents, political activists, etc, but only the ones who are against globalism.

I'm trying not be captain obvious here but reminder that the soul soots the skin

That's an absolutely terrifying prospect

form ethnostates

fpbp

Millions of Whites are just dying to get this race war underway

>Lara Witt
>Witt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Witt
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/witt
kek

People complain that Obama set race relations back 50 years, but we need to set it back 200 years.

NUCLEAR WARFARE SHALL LAY US TO REST

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcgk8FfGnzkxDSYW-3gqzNBVxJVE2a9Hh

archive.is/VWzBr

(((Lara Witt)))

I think we are pretty much at a breaking point with this god damn nonsense. Racism against whites is now considered progressive and trendy. Speak about facts and figures regarding black crime and you will lose your career.

I seriously wish death upon leftists.

So long as they keep demonizing whites, and especially FUCKING WHITE MALES, I don't think there's anything that can be done

"Race war" is a meme answer but I can't say I don't consider it a possibility if this continues

This.

>race relations all time low

Wow I can buy a negro to replace my roomba?

YE U EVIL WITE MAN

as always fpbp

the only way for peace between the races of the earth is to remove the one that keeps starting wars for profit

mulsims are a problem but they didnt even start coming over here until jewish people started wars for profit and oil in their countries and started pushing immigration for their greater state of israel.

By killing the (((chosen ones))) and then deporting their pets.

People are way too comfortable nowadays, so the only solution is a nuclear holocaust, sadly.

>How can we come together and progress as a civilization

After we kill enough of each other. Maybe when there's a gain less than one billion of use can we start thinking about it.

Proper parenting so people like her are less likely to enter adulthood with the mind of a child.

Why would martial law go against globalist supporters in this case? I would think the ones pushing for martial law would want to implement it so as to get rid of the right ist- opposition

If you are white I suggest you look at south Africa to see what the future of whites looks like if they keep trying to be tolerant

Kill everyone who espouses identity politics.

Dude, it's not going to stop. This was the plan the whole time. Turn the 1st world into a war zone so the ruling class can rule us all. Shitksins will be bought off with gibs and affirmative action.

We can push the minorities to violence and bring them to heel under a jackboot

D A Y O F R O P E
A
Y

O
F

R
O
P
E

Music, food, and art bring people together but all of that is being destroyed.

I honestly don't hate black people, I hate the people putting these stupid ideas into the heads of people like the OP pic. Sometimes there's crossover, but it's not 100%

Ya but half of em will get triggered or ptsd right away due to soft living. Plus non whites would gANG UP to takem outfirst

You dont understand that race relations were better in your country back then because everybody knew where they ranked in the scheme of things better. Blacks didnt feel entitled to a damn thing till people started telling them otherwise.

You gave them the vote you gave them gibs you gave them everything. Entitlement is what caused this.

Split
if some people hate whites so much, just separate from them
That's the best solution
then see what happens and how their stupid multicultural society survives (it won't) while white colonies flourish and prosper

Build gas chambers.

By killing the Jews. The more I read the more I realize, hitler did nothing wrong
darkmoon.me/2013/the-sexual-decadence-of-weimar-germany/

You misread his post

Ye that is pretty much a mirror of now
Scary stuff

I'm ready for the race war. I'll raise an army of niggers here in Kenya to battle the evil white man

Yep, it's literally what's going on today. Social Marxism is in full swing. We need another nazi party to regain conservative values

Blacks are a battering ram for leftists and Dems. As that piece of shit Obama said "racism is in the DNA of America" probably the most vile statement ever made by a modern American President.

Race war. Problem solved.

It's not scary, it's good. Last time this occurred, Hitler arrived in the world stage some years later, and would eventually rise to power. But I still think there was no Holocaust.
> Hitler killed thousands of communists that were enemies of the state. Unfortunately, many of them just happened to be Jews.

Reduce single parent families, across all races

If you want me to be evil, I can be evil.

>biggie small arms fire

fat-a-tat-tat

You guys need to drop the idea that Hitler was s necessary evil. He wasn't evil. He wasn't perfect, but he was the most Christian, nature-loving, forgiving man that on many times pleaded for world peace both before and during the war. He saw the British as brothers, and the Russians as a good people bring abused by the CommJewists. There was no holocaust except the genocide the allies performed on Germany. Nobody is ever going to take our side of you keep trying to justify genocide. It didn't happen, 2 mere hours of impartial research can show even the most brainwashed idiot that.

white people need to go back to how they used to be
we didnt have to listen to this shit 75 years ago.
fuck tolerance

AR-burger kang

the hwhite man need to stop bein so racis

If white people stop having to carry the shit skins on their back we can continue to progress

Time to teach them the word majority they can't getting away with this. Racism is racism

My fellow white people. I say we show them what truly is evil. I say we take back what is ours. I say we eliminate the parasite.

Who is with me?

she looks pretty white to me.

another case of the light skinned niggers having to go overboard to prove their blackness.

gravy mane

*fortunately

White color is always symbol of good and pure, while black is associated with darkness and evil.

Checkmate, Lara.

Arma-heavy 15

Black Bullet Bubba