Can we stop for a moment and just talk about the fact that Obama's personal Twitter account has been following an...

Can we stop for a moment and just talk about the fact that Obama's personal Twitter account has been following an Onahole Company for the past two months?

Other urls found in this thread:

neonnettle.com/features/787-mother-finds-pedophile-symbol-on-child-s-toy-marking-her-for-sex-trafficking
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5ARtyHQMfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

even Obama-chan has needs :3

Nice fake, faggot.

Go to Twitter and verify it, user. I didn't trust the image at first either.

>mfw this is real

what the fuckitty fuck

This isn't a fluke either user. Like I mentioned, he's been following the Onahole account for at least two months now. He's definitely posted since then.

This is fun. I hope he buy one of the new loli-robot sex slaves.

>Being married to Michele must be really hard.

I know Christians are inferior and all but even you could realize that his account follows 631,000 people, you do realize Obama didn't click the follow button 631,000 times right? in order to increase the number of people following you you need to increase the number of people you follow, it's basic twitter math, just like how Justin Bieber follows 302k people, and just like you'll see a shit ton of people with 1 million followers who follow 1 million people, it's the twitter algorithm

>mfw Obama accidentally followed an Onahole account after browsing suspect tags on Twitter
>mfw Obama is actually a fan of Onaholes
>mfw Obama might actually use toys for boys that like to masturbate
>mfw Obama comes out of the shadows in a few years to defend sexbots.

m8, a good chunk of people he follows have

You literally ignored the most important fact he posted lmfao

He didn't personally follow all of the pages he does you fucking mong

>it's actually real

>He didn't personally follow all of the pages he does
are you pretending to be retarded again?

let me enlighten you ...

never believed that was true ....

but know i do.

the coincidences are mathematically impossible to be pure chance.

in other words : no coincidence, scientific fact.

bumperoliono 45634563456

user, this isn't a Pizzagate thread. This is a thread about the fact that Obama and /r9k/ have the same sex toy tastes.

Just go make your own thread user. I want to talk about Obama masturbating to loli sex dolls. Not people raping actual kids.

This thread is for laffs.

>Can we stop for a moment and just talk about the fact that Obama's personal Twitter account has been following an Onahole Company for the past two months?
NO

BECAUSE THE LOGO OF THE COMPANY IN QUESTION IS A PEDOPHILE SYMBOL

that's right.

OP obviously is a degenerate millenial who doenst care jack shit about other ppl.
Probably a leftist. (ironically....)

She got a peepee down there? Looks like it with that dramatic abdominal v.

#PIZZAGATE

Mother Finds Pedophile Symbol On Child's Toy Marking Her For Sex Trafficking --- WikiLeaks leaked FBI documents alerted her to secret pedophilia symbolism

neonnettle.com/features/787-mother-finds-pedophile-symbol-on-child-s-toy-marking-her-for-sex-trafficking

made a video

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5ARtyHQMfk

can this really really be real ?! O__o

> bump

No, those are the vaginal bones.

mexico pls

He's following like 600k people, I think a few would be weird

>mfw it's real

Thanks user.

Oh, it's real Mountain Jew, go verify it yourself.

What is it with (((Hollywood))) and godless (((Atheists)))

Holy shit. It's actually fucking real. I didn't believe it at first, but I followed Obama and the Merci page and pic related popped up.

This CAN'T be a coincidence.

Wonder if breitbart will care

Thanks for standing up for the kids, swiss cheese

You would too if you were married to an ugandan ex-paramilitary transsexual

I bet his twitter manager wanted to follow the site and accidently did it with the niggers account.

I refuse to believe that Obama acctually followed the page himself.

Enhance that shit bitch

Distraction threads. Don't even sage, just ignore. All of you fell for the shills again.

Holy shit even your ID says that you are a faggot

those dogs are scary