Why is Trump so wasteful with taxpayer's money?

Why is Trump so wasteful with taxpayer's money?

Because fuck you faget

Le Dumb Goyim

Why did liberals become fiscal conservatives on January 20th?

Why did Republicans become hypocrites on January 20th?

>no u

>fiscal conservatives

They're pretending to be full on Glen Kek cuckservatives because no one gives a shit about their actual positions anymore and they're willing to pretend to believe anything if it makes Trump look bad. Too bad no one is buying it.

Maybe if you bastards didn't want him dead constantly.

>All liberals want to kill Trump
>Half washington is basically commie spies
>Wonder why Trump family doesn't live there and wants protection

>feeding kids
>government's job
Niggers

>haha you thought I have values but i was merely pretending

then why don't you or that faggot go dead the kids.

>the government has to feed kids or nobody will do it!
this says it all

enjoy the Mexicans lead. BTFO

This!!!!!
checked

why does this meme a out 'big oil corporate welfare' continue?
it's completely made up.
oil companies are gouged by the government on taxes, and they pay billions every year, about 30-40% of their net income. No gibs going to oil companies

>implying anyone who voted for him was conservative and not just a centrist looking out for their own best interests
its almost as if the elections aren't won by party strongholds

They call tax breaks "corporate welfare,"
So across the 5 big oil companies they got 7 billion in tax breaks, but they're still paying a shitton of taxes:
ExxonMobil in 2011 made $27.3 billion in cash payments for income taxes. Chevron paid $17 billion and ConocoPhillips $10.6 billion. And not only were these the highest amounts in absolute terms, when compared with the rest of the 25 most profitable U.S. companies (see our slideshow for the full rundown of who paid what), the trio also had the highest effective tax rates. Exxon's tax rate was 42.9%, Chevron's was 48.3% and Conoco's was 41.5%. That's even higher than the 35% U.S. federal statutory rate, which is already the highest tax rate among developed nations.

>Trump owns the golf course
>"government expense"

Protecting Trump, his properties, his wife, his kids is going to cost $1 billion during this term, and that's just estimates. Can you imagine the shit that money could be put to instead?

Perhaps the SS needs to rethink their security procedures to be more cost effective.

Won't someone please think of the poor, downtrodden and overtaxed oil companies?

Or perhaps Trump and his family needs to stop being such wasteful cunts. Ivanka is living the high life of a socialite going to Broadway plays with Trudeau and the sons are making backhanded business deals across the world.

Tell the left to stop rioting, sending death threats or saying that Trump is a fascist and how killing Trump and his family would be good for america and that money would be saved

I would just go visit Snapchat .Y. ME to leak school's hottest girl's nudes.

Obama had way more threats from militias and white power groups, yet he didn't have millions wasted on security.

RECOVERY STATUS: HOW WILL TRUMP EVER

Don't boo! Vote!

"I support minority businesses"

you're telling me

that I can go to the US right now
and get free money if I'm minority?

wtf I love racism now