Would you fight and die for your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AlwaysActions/status/843324288560185344
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Of course yes

Only for 60% of it

No

if its that or grow old and die alone then yes

If not me then who?

>would I die for my country?
30 years ago I would have

Its pretty clear where the world is going at the moment. I would not die for my country now.

We may not have a choice soon user, which would suck. All Sup Forumssters should just plan on meeting on the battlefield under a common flag and creating the great nation of Meme.

Don't wanna die for Israel

No.

If there was some big concerted effort to fight sandniggers/jews i might be willing o die for the chance to kill a few myself though.

I would die defending my soil from a foreign or domestic threat but, I wouldn't die in a desert for Israel.

Depends on the circumstance.

I'm not going to fight and die for fucking Jewish interests like USA and UK have done for decades

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making some other poor dumb bastard die for his country".

I'm not dying for Israel in the dessert.

in this globalized world you can't "die for your country" anymore

I get the feeling that only white australians would die and muzzies and asians would stay behind. Because of this, I'm inclined to say no. If my friends went tho, I'd definitely go

>aircraft mechanic
>would possibly work as one once drafted
>get housed on unprotected bunkers while pilots get housed in hardened shelters
>airfields are high priority targets

Such is life

This

Absolutely not. Canada isn't a country in any sense that matters. It's a worthless slip of paper defined by a shitty coffee chain. Who would die for that ? The Canada of WWII was fully destroyed and replaced by something meaningless.

hahahahahahahaha

No. Civic nationalism can go and fuck itself.

In a heartbeat

>2017
>countries and shit

No, fgt, the point is to fight and make the other motherfucker die for his country.

This
If England didn't go to shit I would've gladly fought and died for my country.

Only for half my country and our northern brothers.

Paddy here, I'd go home and fight for Ireland

Fuck Canada though

Fuck no. Every time we have this thread, the answer is the same: you help your country by living for it, not dying for it.

Yes, I would die for Rio Grande do Sul.

Depends.

I certainly wouldn't go invade some middle eastern shithole so that oil companies could profit from cheap access to oil fields.

no

Ivan, I would fight, but die?

Literally WHO could kill me?

I would.

no

>fucktard doesn't realise that ethnonationalism is the pinnacle of vainglory

Anyone not willing to die for his people does not belong on Sup Forums. Anyone willing to die for a state that does not serve his people also does not belong on Sup Forums.

I would have been, but fight for my country against commie kikes ant their untermensch thralls occurred century ago.

Where do you think you are, Ivan?

Yes.

America and white people accepted my mother when she fleed communism in the 1980 Mariel boatlift.
America accepted my father when he came here from Ecuador (legally) and when he passed away , they took care of the funeral because he served in the military.

I would gladly die for this country , because if not my family would still be living in some third world communist shit hole.

Now Im talking about a legit "oh shit they're going to invade us and land in Miami, time to get a rifle" tier war and not a war for the Jews.

>country
You mean government.

Hell no.
What has my government ever done for me?

Up until very recently the answer was yes, but now Britain does not exist. All we have now is a few towns and smaller cities, ruled over by a cabal of jews, pedophiles, feminists and muslims from a capital where to be English is to be a minority.
I cannot fight for a country that no longer has any reason to exist. We laugh at Sweden, but we will not long outlive them.

No. Canada is a cucked shit hole. If it gets any worse, I might become a terrorist. ;^)

Nope.

Millions did since the revolution and for what?

Just to get spat on by our political elites.

Yes

I am not a primitive, so, no.

not really. part of me wants a war that we lose, because then we could regain independence as a white nation without shitskins in the future.

right now there's nothing left to fight for. what exactly what i gain by winning a war for this country? we're a trash heap going down the drain.

>SWEDEN

>YES!

Always.

nope

I would die for my state though

Depends,

If killing FOR Muslims, no
if killing Muslims, fucking YES

The sjw free trade zone of Cucknada? Definitely not

Probably.

My life is worth little.

Not really, no.

Yes, but only if I had to. I'd much rather make the other bastard die.

In a civil war? Probably. I mean where would I run, and how could I live with abandoning my family?

Only for pic related.

On my own soil yes.

No.

Maybe for 65% of it

Depends on who im fighting

If only unite once more..

For Dixie, by extension the USA, or Nationalist Europeans fighting (((Globalism))).
Not some petrodollar spat with desert dindus and kikes.

If the sons of the senators are going, I might think about it

Considers on what the war is about

Does your mechanized division consist entirely of mopeds operated by teams of two?

I'd die for my family but not for some shitskin.

Wars are started by the elite class so no

Yes.

The one I'm posting from?
Yeah.
The only I used to live in?
Well, there is a reason I left so ...

For the government?

Nah, I would die for my people anyway

Our strength is bio warfare. Zika and Dengue divisions.

The reason was anime.

fuck no

no
I would betray them and join the russians

The correct answer would be
>safety
>conservatives
>a cultur of respect
Also, I have yellow fever.

No, but I'd fight and die for my own ethical code.

Brussels is flemish you mong

I would. Unlike very few others in Canada these days, my family has owned and cultivated Ontario land for as long as Canada has been a nation and that's important to me

So I would. I asked a few of my city friends and they all said they would rather seek asylum in another country. Pretty shameful display

I already did in the invasion, I'd do it again.

He is talking about Wallonia you fruitpicker.

Yeah no, it hasn't been for ages. First they nearly completely Frenchified it. After that, the Islamic horde came.

Fuck no.

of course no

no, any country will do. even yours. i'd only fight and die for my nation.

>already fought and died
>and died
>died

r u a ghost kuwait bro

The greatest honor is to die for our fatherland

But I will never go fight for our current government

This

What battlefield, you retard? We and Russia will nuke each other the way this shit is going. You and I will probably fight off looters not any outside threat.

Just alluding to the fact that I would die for my country, can't trust spooks.

Country! spelling correctly is a spook anyway.

I would fight and kill for Texas. Dying ain't really in the plan, but if I die in glorious battle thats fine too I guess. I have children who will carry my name on.

No. I won't fight for welfare niggers, illegal beaners, and white feminist and their pet cucks who hate me. I would much rather fight against them.

I would fight for white people but that's about it at this point. If the USA got into real shit with russia and there was a draft I would give the middle finger to the government. and i'm a veteran, too. no fucking way I'd fight for this country again. I'll fight for my people

Was the canada of ww2 even meaningful? Were basically defined by materialism in its entirety.
>What is hudson bay company

twitter.com/AlwaysActions/status/843324288560185344

hahaha

this. except at this point it's probably 45% because i don't take hardcore leftists and cucks to be white and worth fighting for

Yes, probably will end up that way

No fuck it

Only if it's against Russia.

I'd fight for MY country if we were defending OUR soil or OUR citizens. I'm not fighting for Israel or oil companies that only care about their own interests.

kraut traitor

Joined up right after 9/11, so yes