youtube.com/watch?v=M3Ftn2n1VTU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>evidence is overwhelming

THEN WHERE THE FUCK IS IT

GTFOOOOOOOOOOOOO Liberals

tsunami of lib tears incoming

nice

Dems are in panic mode since friday night after Comey meeting

russians hacking the election and trump being a russian puppet is as real as pizzagate

Great.

Now let's wait 12 hours or so for every obnoxious cocksucker to latch onto a new bullshit impeachment scandal that materializes out of nowhere.

>Melania stays in NYC
>Russians live in NYC

SHE'S FEEDING THEM INTEL WHY HASNT HE BEEN IMPEACHED YET

youtube.com/watch?v=XxIGe_TNivM

kek how come leftist are the one who waves soviet flags???

BARRON IS ACTUALLY A PINT SIZED RUSSIAN AGENT POSING AS TRUMPS SON

this supposed to be news? there never was any evidence

left still wont believe it

lol I love the phrasing of this article

"oh shit guys be prepared to get called a liar since you know, we were all lying and shit"

Russians hacked the committee. Bye bye drumph.

Theyre to thae point they refute hard evidence and want to fake it to make it when it comes to news and facts. Reminds me when MZD took over China.

It's real

In their minds

What if the Russians have what the CIA have and can hack but make it look like it came from another country? And they know that we know. So then they actually did hack in and collude but made it look like Russia did it when in fact it was Russia all along?

If only we hadn't let the left get carried away with their delusions about reality. Everything would be so much better now.

and thus a new copypasta was born

bull shit. evidence is overwhelming

>PINT SIZED

Barron's a fucking giant.

POWER OVERWHELMING

Sup Forums Poll on Monday hearing with Comey
strawpoll.me/12556753/r
>strawpoll.me/12556753/r
strawpoll.me/12556753/r
>strawpoll.me/12556753/r

>strawpoll.me/12556753/r
The memes are writing themselves at this point, friends.

MY PAIN IS EVIDENCE YOU WHITE MALE RAY CIS SCUMBAG

They will never mention it again now

Quick someone put Sally Shearman in contact with the DNC! She has overwhelming evidence!

Leftist media defeated again!

"I was surprised to see Director Clapper say that because I don't think you can make that claim categorically as he did. I would characterize it this way at the outset of the investigation: there is circumstantial evidence of collusion. There is direct evidence I think of deception and that's where we begin the investigation." - Sen. Adam Schiff

Ru-roh...

>when the evidence is so overwhelming that it's everywhere but you can't see it
>evidence is like air
>russian is hacking the air
>russian hackers enters in your body via air and they are hacking you right now

This whole Russia narrative was manufactured out of thin air from the very beginning. Nothing could be more fucking obvious.

LOL

its what they will do now, but the hack was before public disclosure soo i doubt it

Google " Attribution Problem " and welcome to the cluster fuck that is cyberwarfare.

anyone have clinton's tweets the sunday/monday before election? it was RUSSIANS the tweet burst

Knowing the Russian ambassador as an American government employee is not illegal or strong you stupid nigger. He's thee AMBASSADOR. It's literally his job to foster relations between the two countries.

Next define Russian affiliated interests. Does that include fucking up ISIS in Syria? How villainous.

What about these companies? Are they the kind that buy Uranium from Hillary or some innocuous shit like investment companies?

>Trump's name ends with a P
>Putin's name starts with a P.
HOW CAN YOU DENY THIS EVIDENCE ALT-SHITS???????!?!?!?!?!11?!????!

This flow chart doesn't make any sense. I like flow charts but this triggers me.

Kek will punish you for creating such a bastardization of flow charts.

can he then explain why flynn was fired?

it seem that republicans want to keep trump no mater what

I'm pretty certain some of the info in the Vault 7 release said the CIA has the ability to hack people and make it look like it was from another country, right? Who's to say they didn't just hack Trump and then blame them.

Because he lied to Pence.

quit reading CBC

Bingo.

Are they going back to the whole 'Bannon is president' meme now?

They'll pretend they never got btfo

>Evidence is overwhelming!
>said the person with no intelligence.... clearance.

or will be atleast, considering he's the same size as the average height westerner and hasn't hit puberty yet

>evidence is overwhelming
>literally says no evidence found

That is absolutely bullshit. Don't believe it for a minute

And why did he lie to pence? Because he was afraid he would get fired for telling the truth that he works for foreign governments for money?

>the evidence is overwhelming

>overwhelming evidence
kek

Mike Pence a paladain and trump a white knight loool

Not sure, you'd probably have to ask him yourself

Does anyone have the link to the intelligence report that they put out in Jan? Not the fake pissgate dossier, but there was something else that gives absolutely no proof of Russian ties.

All the liberals in the comments are now going "BULLSHIT I DON'T BELIEVE WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW COMEY IS GOING TO SHOW THE FIX IS IN"

trump current and max hp, nice!

>someone is hiding under my bed dad
>I didn't find anybody son when I had a look
>WHERE'S THE EVIDENCE FOR THE NON-EXISTENCE OF THIS HYPOTHEICAL BOOGEYMAN REEE
>I told you I didn't find anything
>CAN YOU PROVE THAT???

>ALL Russian business interests represented as a single point on the graph
How exactly does Putin have ties to ALL Russian business interests simultaneously? If he doesn't, then discuss those interests he does have ties to. Also express the specific ties that people tied to Trump have to Russian businesses.
Obviously you won't do that, because Putin's business ties and the business ties of the Trump staff have no overlap.
>russian-affiliated interests
What does that even mean? Define 'affiliation' Is working with the Russian government affiliation? Or is having ties to mainland Russia considered affiliation?
Why are ties between American government officials and a foreign ambassador being drawn? An ambassador's job is to communicate with government officials.

fake news

>why doesn't Trump listen to the intelligence community!!!!!

>Intelligence community: no Russia link

>nah, don't listen to the Intelligence community - the evidence is overwhelming!

Are these people retarded?

One more thing:
Why are all arrows drawn the same? Obviously an arrow represents some kind of connection, but to draw them without consideration of the specific type of connection is dishonest. Are they economic ties? Does an arrow mean that two people have met before? Does it mean that they work in the same location? Does it mean that one is an employee of another?

Nice fake news, nothing about this on CNN

Sally must know the REAL truth. What she hiding?

>believing fake news coming from the MSM
pleb should go back to plebbit

I demand reparations for tarnished reputation. In cash.

kek

It little babby's first conspiracy theory infographic. They've seen them before, but they not sure what the lines are supposed to mean. Just that the more the better

wouldn't it be funny if trump started this russia bs way back when to make anyone who oppose him (dems and cuckservatives) look like idiots?

This, and the common liberal will gleefully ignore it, continuing to be the smarmy, sneering, holier-than-thou social twat they are.

I thought you guys used The Adidas instead of Dollars.

Evidence overwhelming!

I too am curious.

Can we have her make a statement here?

But but.... muh Russia....

>talk to liberal friend about this
>B-B-B-BUT MUH STEELE DOSSIER
>B-BUT T-TRUMP LIKES G-GETTING PEED ON
>YOU'RE A DICK
>mfw

Liberals are going to hold onto this russia shit like a security blanket and it's only going to alienate more and more of them.

Does anyone really believe whatever Nunes says? The guys lies out of his ass constantly

This is at least the third time i have heard the same words yet i bet we will hear it again

People that defended the intelligence community are the same people that attacked it in the Bush era.

>Trump 25% tax rate
>No evidence of collusion between Trump campaign and Russia

I smell an approval rating bump

the only way to get you stupid teenagers interested in politics is by relating it to memes or videogames

Honestly I don't really take Comey or US intel at their word though, and I doubt the liberals will either, but this is a blow to the bootlickers who assumed the deep state were /theirguys/.

LOL...this is only a surprise for the MSM Koolaid drinkers. I wonder how they will try and spin this one?

>muh Russia
I'm glad that we have turned liberals into demented conspiracy theorists

>High profile politicians and businessmen interact with Russia

RUSSIA COLLUSION CONFIRMED!!!1!

The only interesting part of that picture is the links to Kislyak, a guy a lot of high profile people have met but nobody ever seems to remember meeting.

>no evidence

Are they fucking blind or something?
youtube.com/watch?v=M3Ftn2n1VTU

>>strawpoll.me/12556753/r

Then why in the Hell would Trump want to fire him if he has a secret circle jerk Comintern with him?

Alright confirms that but still waiting to hear if they tried to influence Trump.

>arrows!
that's some Sup Forums-tier "evidence".

wtf, i love the intelligence committee now

What is Comey's endgame in all of this shit?

I cant believe you are wasting any time on this graph which is obviously a copy and pasted over WW2 air battle recreation.

we've dragged them down to our level and beat them with experience. morons never should have tried to argue with us

>washington post jew york times sensationalism
>evidence

Good goy.

It just shows nobody wants to believe in facts anymore when it doesn't support their agendas. Liberals and republicans are both guilty of this

>No evidence of collusion between Trump campaign, Russia

this wasn't made by an user this infographic was aired on CNN yesterday.

>implying leftoids won't just pretend this news doesn't exist